Department of Physics
(A) Publications: 17
Research Papers Published during academic years 2010-2015
- AK Srivastava, Samiksha Kumari and BRK Gupta, “High pressure structure Phase transition in Uranium monochalcogenides”, Phase Transition, 83, 28-36 (2010).
- Kuldeep Kholiya, Swati Verma, Kailash Pandey and BRK Gupta “High pressure behaviour of calcium chalcogenides” Physica B, 405, 2683-2686 (2010).
- Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta, “Pressure dependence of compressional behavior of single walled carbon nanotube,” International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Research, vol. 8, pp. 80-84, 2012. .
- Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta, “Pressure induced phase transition in Zinc sulfide (10 nm-ZnS) Nano-crystal,” Research Journal of Recent Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 21-23, 2012.ISSN:2277-2502.: 2277 - 2502
- Anuj Vijay. “Hartmann’s equation of state for materials at extreme compression”. Research J. Recent Sciences Vol. 1(2012), 365-367. ISSN:2277-2502.
- Birbal Singh, R.P. Singh, Vikram Singh, and M. Hayakawa "On the lithosphere – atmosphere coupling of seismo-electromagnetics and identification of their sources" in the Frontier of Earthquake Prediction Studies, edited by M. Hayakawa, Nihon - Senmontosho-Shuppan, Pub. Co. Tokyo, Japan, 532-554, 2012.
- Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta, “Pressure induced phase transformation and instability of ZnS and ZnSe nanocrystals,” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, vol.5 (1), pp. 430-434, 2013. ISSN: 2279-0047.
- Anuj Vijay and V.K.Tripathy “Parametric excitation of electro-mechanical vibrations of carbon nano tube with distributed surface charge”. Journal of Applied Physics 114, 204304 (2013). ISSN:1089-7550.
- R.P. Singh and Birbal Singh "Anomalous subsurface VLF electric field changes related to India-Nepal Border earthquake (M=5.3) of 4 April 2011 and their lithosphere – atmosphere coupling observed at Mathura" in J. of Atmos. Electr., 33, 31-39, 2013.
- Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta, “Study of high pressure compression in nanomaterials,” International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, vol. 2, pp. 286-288, 2014.ISSN:2321-0869.
- Kuldeep Kholiya, Jeewan Chandra, Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta. , “Pressure induced structural phase transition and elastic properties of barium and cerium selenide”, Indian J. of Materials Science, vol.10, pp. 515-521, 2014. ISSN:0974-7486.
- Anuj Vijay “Analysis of the volume dependence of Grüneisen parameter and melting of the hcp iron”. High Temperatures-High Pressures 43(2014)47. ISSN:0018-1544.
- Monika Goyal & B.R.K.Gupta, “Analysis of compression and elasticity of the nanocrystalline cubic silicon nitride (γ- Si3N4) under high pressure,” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 137 -140, 2014. (ISSN: 2279-0047).
- Monika Goyal & B.R.K.Gupta “Pressure induced structural phase transition and elastic properties of barium and cerium selenide”, Materials Science-an Indian journal, vol.10, pp. 515-521, 2014.
- Monika Goyal & B.R.K.Gupta, “Analysis of compression and elasticity of the nanocrystalline cubic silicon nitride (γ- Si3N4) under high pressure,” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 137 -140, 2014. ISSN(Print): 2279-0047
- Neetu Sorot and B.R.K.Gupta, “Effect of temperature on thermal properties of Graphene” Oriental Journal of Chemistry, vol. 31 (03), p.1327-1330, 2015( ISSN:0970-020X).
- Monika Goyal & B.R.K.Gupta, “ Comparative study of compression in fullerites and carbon nanotubes under high pressure, Indian J. -Materials Science, vol. 13, 359-363, 2015. (ISSN: 0974-7486).
(B) Research papers presented in various conferences during 2010-2015: 11
- Anuj Vijay “Effect of IMPATT-diode Integration on Rectiangular Patch Microstrip Antenna.” in 2nd Conference during Dec.08-09, 2012 Organized by International Science Congress Association in Vrindavan.
- R.P. Singh “On the generation and propagation mechanism of seismo - electromagnetic signals” in proceedings of DST-SERC School on Seismo-electromagnetics, 36-45, 2012.
- Anuj Vijay “Electro-mechanical vibrations of CNTs under uniform surface charge distribution.” in QIP/CEP Topical Conference on “Laser Driven Charged Particle Acceleration and Applications.” during April 05-07, 2013 organised by Indian Institute Technology Delhi, New Delhi.
- Monika Goyal and B.R.K.Gupta, “First order Structural Phase Transition in ZnO Nanostructures at High Pressure”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2013), IEEE Conference , pp. 807-810,April 2013,Gwalior, India.
- Anuj Vijay “Analysis of the volume dependence of Grüneisen parameter and melting of the hcp iron.”, Dec.08-09, 2013 Organized by International Science Congress Association, Coimbatore.
- M.K.Rana, “Modified CCW Description for The Motion of Weak Cylindrical Hydromagnetic Shock in Self-Gravitating Rotating Gas”, Nat. Conf. on Role of Education, Research and Technology in rural development, 83, 177(pp), (2014).
- Anuj Vijay, “Beat Frequency Heating of a Rippled Density Plasma”, National Conference on ‘Materials and their Energy Applications (NCME-14)’ during Dec.22-24, 2014 Organized by S S Jain Subodh PG (Autonomous) College Jaipur, India.
- Monika Goyal, “Study of mechanical volume compression in nanomaterials under high pressure”, International Conference on Multifunctional materials, Structures and Applications (ICMMSA-2014), pp. 76-78, 22-24 Dec 2014,Organized by MNNIT Allahabad, India.
- M.K. Rana, “Plane Hydromagnetic Shock Wave Through Uniform and Non-Uniform Media”, International Conference on ‘Ultrasonics’ during 22-24 Janaury-2015 Organized by Department of Physics, Rashtrasant Tukdoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur, India.
- Anuj Vijay,“Thermal Expansivity of Ionic Solids at Different Pressures and Temperatures” National Conference on Thermo physical Properties (NCTP-2015), Dec.14-16, 2015 , MNIT Jaipur.
- M.K.Rana, " Isothermal Propagation of Plane Hydromagnetic Shock waves," International Conference, (ISTAM-2015), MNIT Jaipur, 16-19 December, 2015.