Contact Number: 8979739121
- M.Tech. (Environmental Engineering): Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University(Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), New Delhi, India in 2015.
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering): School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, Kerala in 2010.
- Qualified and achieved distinctive performance in National Science Olympiad and National Level Science Talent Examination.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering , G.L.A. University, Mathura from July 1st, 2016.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering at Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad and Hindustan Institute of Technology and Management,Agra.
- Worked as Systems Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) From September,2010 to September,2013.
- Awarded with TCS Gems by Global HR for outstanding performance.
- “Evaluation of Green House Gases From Sewage Treatment Plants”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.3,Issue 5, May 2016, pp.2241-2245.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : NIL
Working : NIL
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
Training Programme on Water Sector Training and Capacity Building Programme for the National Capital Territory of Delhi,India. September 16th-20th 2013 organised by Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University(DTU), New Delhi and Nanyang Technological University,Singapore.