Contact Number: 9616230906
- 5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of computer science
- 1 year Industry experience as a network engineer at HCL.
MS (2011):Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, U.P., India
B.Tech. (2008):UPTU ,Lucknow, U.P, India
- AmbrishGangal and NehaSharma,”Mobile node authentication in MANET using enhanced cluster based AUCRES Algorithm” SHANNON 100 3rd International Conference, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications Aug 2016 Edition
- AmbrishGangal and AnmolRajat ,”Efficient clustering in multi-level heterogeneous wireless sensor networks” SHANNON 100 3rd International Conference, Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications Aug 2016 Edition
- AmbrishGangal and ManveerKaur ,“Comparative Analysis of Various Routing Protocol in MANET” International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA) May 2015 Edition.
- AmbrishGangal and ShailjaSabhrwal ,“Optimized technique to minimize packet loss for network suffering from Blackhole attack,” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) - Volume4Issue4- April 2013.
- AmbrishGangal and VivekPathak ,“Achieving Energy Efficiency by the Enhancement Of Mac Protocol To Prevent Nav Attack,” International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319-7242 Volume 2 Issue 4 April, 2013
- AmbrishGangal and VivekPathak ,“A New Proposed Technique to Prevent NAV attack in MACA Protocol,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 2, Issue 2, February 2013
- AmbrishGangal and Sunita Rani , “Cloud Security with Encryption using Hybrid Algorithm and Secured Endpoints” (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 3 (3) , 2012
- AmbrishGangal and Sunita Rani , “Security Issues of Banking Adopting the Application of Cloud Computing,” International Journal of Information Technology and Knowledge Management, Vol. 5, No. 2, July-December 2012,
- AmbrishGangal , “INSPIRE: Integrated Network Security Policies in Routers for Enterprises” International Conference on Computer Engineering and Technology, 3rd (ICCET 2011)
- Lovely infotech (Lovely Professional University)
Designed, implemented, and led information risk management framework for Lovely Professional University. Designed risk scorecard for University Management System (A unique system to manage all sets of university with exceeding 4 lac hits per day).
- Threat Modeling of an Application for Online Shopping
The project was undertaken at TCS Gurgaon. Threat modeling is an engineering technique to assist identifies threats, attacks, vulnerabilities, and countermeasures that could influence an application at design phase itself. The name of the website can’t be mentioned out here due to security undertakings signed, but it is very securely and safely working with more than 40000 hits/day.
- BCP of KumbhMela Allahabad (World’s biggest fair)
The project is a study of different nature of risks and threats what may cause a big disaster to the fair costing huge loss of human lives as well as other possible disasters either by human involvement or natural agents, and after analyzing the whole scenario and performing the Threat Analysis, developed the BCP which will draw the best and optimal way to provide the safeguard to the every process related to the event.
- Ethical Hacking (Training Workshop)
Successfully organized five Ethical hacking training workshops. The workshops were organized at different engineering colleges at Allahabad sponsored by IIIT Allahabad and Punjab for providing the knowledge of cyber crimes, what Indian IT Act 2000 state and provide the technical exposure to Ethical hacking. My role was to coordinate the whole event and acted as lead technical trainer.
- DOP(department of post) Networking
The project was undertaken during my job period in HCL InfosystemLucknow. This was to connect the head post office situated in Allahabad and Pratapgarh through a separate line connecting DOP to the NIC network (NIC-NET) in order to facilitate the automation at the post offices.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : 12
Working : NIL
Membership of professional bodies
- The Society of Digital Information and Wireless Communications (SDIWC)