Department of Civil Engineering
GLA University, Mathura- 281406
Contact Nos.: +91- 9528487540 (Office), +91-9456683983(Home)
- Senior Secondary level (2008) with 82.83% marks from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India.
- Matriculation (2006) with 83.4% marks from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, India.
- M. Tech. with 9.4032 CGPA (2017) – National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, India
Thesis – “Experimental Investigation on Fly Ash and Rice Husk Ash Based Geopolymer Concrete”
- B. Tech. (2012) – U. P. Technical University, Lucknow, India
Major: Civil Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, G.L.A. University, Mathura (July 2016 onwards).
- Teaching Assistant cum Scholar in department of Civil Engineering at National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, India (July 2014 – June 2016).
- Teaching Assistant in the Department of Civil Engineering, GLA University Mathura (March 2014 - July2014).
- Lecturer in civil Engineering Department of Sanjay Institute of Engineering & Management, Mathura(August 2012 - Dec 2013).
Areas of Interest:
- Structural Analysis and Design
- Concrete Technology
- Steel Structures
Undergraduate Project Supervision:
- Comparison between OPC and PFA Concrete for different durations (Devesh Sharma et al.), May 2017.
- Experimental Study on Geopolymer Concrete incorporating GGBS. (Tarun Kumar et al.), May 2017.
Tech. Languages & Tools:
- Analysis and Design of structures using STAAD PRO.
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D.
- Primavera Contractor- Project Management Software.
Summer Training Program Attended:
- Summer Training as a part of B.Tech. Course Curriculum – Jaypee Associates Pvt.Ltd, Sector-128, Noida, India (June 2011 – July 2011)
Publications- Proceedings of Conferences and Symposia:
- Kumar M., Setia S., Geopolymer Concrete an Eco-friendly and Sustainable Alternative to Cement Concrete: A Review, 1st National Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (RACE’2016),5-6 march, 2016, SVNIT, Surat.
- Kumar M., Setia S., Effect of Inclusion of Rice husk ash on Compressive Strength of Fly ash based Geopolymer concrete, National Conference on advances in chemical and Environmental Engineering (ACEE’2016),22-23 April, 2016, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Kumar M., “Geopolymer Concrete: Leading the World towards a Sustainable Future”, IJERT, Volume. 4, Issue. 09 , September - 2015
- “National Workshop on NBC 2016 & Recently Revised Seismic Codes-Impact on Structural Design, Construction & Safety of Buildings”, (Participating member), June 2017, PHD chamber of Commerce and Industry, New Delhi, India.
- “Workshop Program on Primeavera Management Software”, (Participating member), April 2017, GLA University, Mathura, India.
- “National Conference Advances in Chemical and Environmental Engineering”, (Participating Member), April 2016, NIT Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- “1st National conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering”, (Participating Member), March 2016, SVNIT Surat, Gujarat, India.
Date of Birth: 11th December 1990
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: Hindi, English and Sanskrit