- 08 years 9 Months Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- PhD : GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India.
- M.E.(Thermal Engineering) : RGPV, Bhopal, M.P., India.
- B.E.- “Automatic switch on & off of hot & cold rolling mill according to load”.
- M.E.-“EVALUATION OF OPTIMAL FUEL INJECTION PUMP TIMING OF CIDI ENGINE USING BIODIESEL FUEL”.
- Pradeep Kumar Singh; Kamal Sharma, "Mechanical and Viscoelastic Properties of In-situ Amine Functionalized Multiple Layer Grpahene /epoxy Nanocomposites" Current Nanoscience (SCI), DOI : 10.2174/1573413714666171220144549, 2018.
- Anurag Yadav; Amit Kumar; Pradeep Kumar Singh; Kamal Sharma, “Glass transition temperature of functionalized graphene epoxy composites using molecular dynamics simulation” Integrated Ferroelectrics (SCI), Vol. 186, Issue 1, pp. 106-114, 2018.
- Pradeep Kumar Singh; Kamal Sharma; Amit Kumar; Mukul Shukla, “Effects of Functionalization on the mechanical properties of multi-walled carbon nanotubes: A molecular dynamics approach, ”Journal of Composite Materials (SCI), Vol. 51, Issue 5, pp. 671-680,2016.
- Amit Kumar; Pradeep Kumar Singh; Kamal Sharma; Mukul Shukla, “Comparative study of vacancy and Stone-Thrower-Wales patterns on elastic moduli of carbon nanotubes and their composites using molecular dynamics simulation.”, Computational Condensed Matter (Communicated) (ELSEVIER).
- Vishal Bhasin; Pradeep Kumar Singh; S.S. Sikarwar; Arun Singh, “Mechanical Sun Tracking System”, in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research (IJAER), Vol.6, No.18, pp.2535-2540, 2011. https://www.ripublication.com/Volume/ijaerv6n18.htm).
- Amit Kumar; Pradeep K Singh; Kamal Sharma; Vijay K Dwivedi, “Evaluation of elastic moduli for different patterns of Stone-Thrower-Wales defect in Carbon Nanotubes/epoxy composites” in INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND MATERIAL SCIENCES (ICEMS-2016) March 17-19, 2016, JNU Jaipur, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 4, Issue 9, pp. 9423-9428, 2017.
- Amit Kumar; Kamal Sharma; Pradeep K Singh; Vijay K Dwivedi, “Mechanical characterization of vacancy defective single-walled carbon nanotube/epoxy composites” in 5th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF MATERIALS PROCESSING AND CHARACTERIZATION (ICMPC 2016), 12-13 March, 2016, GRIET, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India , Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 4, Issue 2, Part A, pp. 4013-4021, 2017.
- Kuwar Mausam; Pradeep Kumar Singh; Dr. Kamal Sharma; Dr. R.C. Gupta, “ Investigation of Process Parameter of EDM using Genetic Algorithm (GA) Approach for Carbon Fiber based Two Phase Epoxy composites” inInternational Conference on Materials Research and Applications (ICMRA -2016), 11–13th March 2016, Department of Physics, CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana State, India, Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 3, Issue 10, Part B, pp. 4102-4108, 2016.
- Kumar, A.; Sharma, K.; Singh, P.K.; Ashraf, J., “Effect of Different Vacancy Patterns on the Mechanical Properties of Single-walled Carbon Nanotubes using Molecular Dynamics” in 3rd INTERNATIONAL E- WORKSHOP/CONFERENCE ON COMPUTATIONAL CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS AND MATERIALS SCIENCE (IWCCMP-2015), 18-22 October, 2015, ABV-IIITM Gwalior (M.P.).
- Mausam, K.; Singh, P.K.; Sharma, K.; Gupta, R.C., “Investigation of optimum process parameters of a high speed EDM using a Grey Relational Analysis for Multiscale Carbon Fiber Nano Composite.” in International conference on Recent advances in Nano-Science and Technology (RAINSAT-2015) during July8-10, 2015, Sathyabama University, Chennai, Materials Today: Proceedings, (Accepted for publication).
- Singh.P.K., "Study & Evaluation of Injection Timing of CI Engine FIP using Biodiesel as a fuel" in National Conference on Advancement in Research & Development in Science & Technology (NCARDST), RKDFIST, Bhopal, 7-8 February 2014.
- Bhasin V.; Singh P.K.; Sikarwar S.S.; Singh A., "Introduction to Sindhu Type Solar Farming", in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering (ETME), F.E.T.R.B.S College, Agra, 17-18 Sept. 2011.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : 1
Membership of professional bodies
- Student Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers
University Level Responsibilities
- Member of Mission Admission- Team Mathura @offline test centre.
Departmental Level Responsibilities
- Member of Heat and Mass Transfer Lab.
- Got Gold Medal for securing first position in NCARDST-2014, Bhopal.
- A certificate of participation in Pulse Polio immunization campaign during year 2000-2001.
- A certificate of participation in National Integration Camp (NIC) at Ujjain as Under Officer (U.O.) from 24 Nov 2000-5 Dec 2000.
- Secured second position in another National Integration Camp (NIC) at Gadola as Cadet from 13 Nov 1999-24 Nov 1999.
- A certificate of participation in a social service camp of first stage during 21 Sept 1995-23 Sept 1995 organized by U.P.India Scout.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Attended a Short Term QIP Course on “ TEM and HRTEM in Materials Characterisation (TEM/HRTEM-2017)” organized by Department of Materials Science & Engineering, IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh-208016 during September 18th-22nd, 2017.
- Attended a CoE (TEQIP-II) Sponsored Short Term Course on “ Advanced Materials and Processing (AMP-2017)” organized by Department of Physics, NIT, Durgapur, West Bengal, India-713209 during March 06-10, 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “Synthesis, characterization, processing and applications of nonmaterial’s” organized by GIAN, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and Department of metallurgical and materials engineering, NIT Warangal, Telangana State, India during 07th-11th March 2016.
- Attended a short term course on Digital Prototyping with Autodesk Tools (DPAT-2015) during Feb 27-March 4, 2015 at Department of Mechanical Engineering, MNNIT, Allahabad, UP, India.
- Attended faculty orientation programme on Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management organized by HARDICON Limited under Techno-Entrepreneurship Cell (under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) during 20 Jan 2011 – 22 Jan 2011 at Faridabad.