- 3 years Academic/Research experience in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences
PhD (Pursuing): GLA University, Mathura
M.Pharm. (2013): Faculty of Pharmacy, University Campus, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, India
B.Pharm. (2011): Siddhartha Institute of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun, India
- Pooja Patni, Meenakshi Bajpai, Devesh Tewari. Development and Evaluation of Self Micro Emulsifying Drug Delivery System of Olmesartan Medoxomil. Inventi Rapid: Pharm Tech, 2014(2):1-5, 2014.
- Tewari Devesh, Pandey H.K, Sah A.N, Meena H.S, Manchanda A, Patni P. Pharmacognostical, Biochemical and Elemental investigation of Ocimum basilicum plants available in western Himalayas” published in International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences 3(2) 2012, 840-845.
- Bioavailability Enhancement of Domperidone Fast Dissolving Tablets Using Different Novel Co-Processed Superdisintegrants at 9th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2010 organized by Uttarakhand Council for Science and Technology (Presenting Author-student, Received Young Scientist Award ).
- Green Synthesis of Silver nanoparticles from Ocimum kilimandscharicum Guerke: a step ahead from the antioxidant and antidepressant response at National Seminar on Nano Technology: Regulatory aspects”, March 14, 2015, Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, GLA University Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India (Presenting Author Received Consolation Prize).
- Evaluation of wound healing activities of the leaves of Taxus baccata in albino rats at 5th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2010 organized by Uttarakhand Council for Science and Technology.
- Formulation and Evaluation of Ketoproofen Loaded Microcapsules at 9th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2010 organized by Uttarakhand Council for Science and Technology.
- Pharmacoscintigraphy: An involvement of Nuclear Medicine in Drug Development at 9th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2010 organized by Uttarakhand Council for Science and Technology.
CONFERENCES ORGANIZED/ ATTENDED
- Inspire Science Camp-2014 An initiative of DST, Govt. of India (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) from 26 November 2014 to 30 November 2014 held at Devsthali Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy.
- National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology and Experimental Pharmacology” held on 25 April 2015.
- One day International symposium on “New USP guidelines on Laboratory weighing in regulated areas” organized by Health quest foundation and Sartorius India Pvt. Ltd.
- Role Of Pharmacists: Industry-Academic Interaction, Seminar organized by Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association, in Collaboration with Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission held at Haridwar.
- Academia Industry interaction at S.B.S.P.G.I. Balawala Dehradun.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised: NIL
Undergraduate Project Supervised: 09
Completed/ Awarded : NIL
Got first division with Honors,in the M.Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
- Undergone six days training programme of “Entrepreneurship development programme on biotechnology based industries” organized by Dolphin PG institute and Uttarakhand State Biodiversity Department Government of Uttarakhand.
- Undergone summer training at: VHB medisciences Lmt. Industrial area (Pantnagar) Rudrapur U. S. Nagar (Uttarakhand).