- 6 months teaching experience in the field of civil engineering.
M.Tech. (2015): National Institute of Technology, Patna, India.
B.Tech. (2013): Babu Banarsi Das National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, India.
- "Flood Inundation Mapping and Modeling", a training course organized by Centre for Flood Management Studies ,Patna, India during February 17-21, 2014.
- "Remote Sensing, GIS and Geospatial Techniques in Water Resources Management”, a training course organized by Centre for Flood Management Studies ,Patna, India during September 22-27, 2014.
- "Closure of Waste Water Dumps and Remediation of Contaminated Sites”, Geo-environmental Workshop cum Brain-Storming Session at IIT Delhi held on 5th November,2015.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Working : 01
Membership of professional bodies
a. Life Time member of ISRD
- Received MHRD Scholarship for pursuing M.Tech.
- Awarded first prize in General Quiz, conducted by Public Welfare Committee, Balrampur, India, 2002.
- Worked as a Technical Head in CIVITEC (an official committee of civil eng. dept. BBDNITM, Lucknow), India, 2010-2013