- Medical representative in Maharishi Ayurveda Corp. Pvt. Ltd. from Aug’2002 till Feb’2003 (7 months).
- Marketing Executive in Bergen Healthcare (A Division of Alkem) from Mar’2003 till Sep’2003 (6 months).
- Research Scientist (Clinical Research Co-ordinator) in Quintiles Research India Pvt. Ltd. based at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital Dept. of Psychiatry Ludhiana-141001 from 01 Sep’2006 till 20 Dec’2008 (2 years and 4 months).
- Clinical Pharmacist at Alsnafi Group of Pharmacies, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from 23 Dec’2008 till 22 Mar’2011 (2 years and 3 months).
- Research Scholar (Pharmacology), Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, GLA University, Mathura since August 2013.
- Lecturer, Institute of Pharmaceutical Research,GLA University, Mathura since August 2014.
- M.PHARMACY in Pharmacology (Aug 2006):- from Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab.
- B.PHARMACY (Dec 2001):- from S.B.S.(P.G.) Institute of Biomedical Sciences and Research. Balawala, Dehra Dun. Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
- “New Horizons in Pharmacy and Pharmacology” Indian pharmacological society north zone conference held on February 15-16, 2014 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.) India. Participated as an organizer.
- “National Seminar on Nanotechnology : Regulatory Aspects” held on March 14, 2015 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.) India. Participated as an organizer.
- “National Seminar on Nanotechnology : Regulatory Aspects”held on March 14, 2015 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.) India participated as a delegate.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : NIL
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : 02
Working : NIL
Membership of professional bodies
- Life time member of Association of pharmacy professionals (APP) LM-026/13.
- Life time member of Pharma Research Library (PRL) PRL-2013/LM-1726.
- Life time member of Research Scholar Hub (RSH) RSH/IN/UP/LM-29/2014.
- Delivered several speeches in seminars particularly on cardiovascular pharmacology during post graduation.
- Awarded first prize in training program of Quintiles Research India Pvt. Ltd in clinical research.
- Presented posters in below mentioned conferences.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Yati Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Manjeet Singh, “Beneficial Effects of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors-γ Activators In Cardiac Hypertrophy”. National Seminar on Advancement, Challenges & Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Research October 18-20, 2013, sponsored by AICTE New Delhi & Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar. Organised by Amar Shaheed Baba Ajit Singh Jujhar Singh Memorial COLLEGE OF PHARMACY BELA (Ropar), Punjab.
- Yati Sharma ,“Cannabinoid receptors-An Overview”. National Conference on “Current Trends in Human Health Care, Pharmacy and Pharmacology” 01st December 2013. Organised by Smt. Vidyawati College of Pharmacy, Jhansi in collaboration with Association of Pharmacy Professionals (APP).
- Yati Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Manjeet Singh, Ahsas Goyal, Vibhav Varshney “Effect of Rosiglitazone in PAAC Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy”. APP 3rd Annual National Convention on “Novel Drug Discovery & Development : Current Status & Challenges Ahead” held on 18 January 2014. Organised by Faculty of Pharmacy, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujarat, India.
- Yati Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Vibhav Varshney, “Diabetic Cardiomyopathy and its Possible Mechanisms”. National Conference on “Novel & Emerging Approaches in Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research” held on 31 May 2014 sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. organised by R.V. Northland Institute (Pharmacy) Dadri, Gr. Noida, G.B. Nagar, U.P., India.
- Yati Sharma, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, “Hyperglycemia: Its Role in Diabetic Nephropathy”. 4th Annual National Convention on “Industry Participation in Academic Intervention: Need for Overall Upgradation of Pharmacy Profession” Organized by Association of Pharmacy Professionals (APP) & hosted by Invertis Institute of Pharmacy, Invertis University, Bareilly (U.P.) India on 31st January, 2015.