Organization : GLA Institute of Pharmaceutical Research, Mathura
Designation : Lecturer
Job Tenure : 1st Aug, 2014 to till date
- PhD (pursuing), pharmacology from GLA university, Mathura,
- M. Pharm (Pharmacology) from GLA University, Mathura, 2013 (72.50 %).
- B. Pharm from GautamBuddh Technical University, Lucknow, 2011 (62.5 %).
- Senior Secondary from CBSE, 2007 (57.8 %).
- High School from, CBSE, 2005 (62.30 %).
- Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, Vibhav Varshney, Niraj Kumar Singh and Pyare Lal Sharma (2015). Quercetin: A Phytoestrogen Attenuate GSK-3β Inhibitors Induced Delayed Cardioprotection in Diabetic Rat Heart. Pharmacologia, vol. 6 (7), pp. 293-299.
- BhupeshChanderSemwal, AhsasGoyal and VibhavVarshney(2014). Antidiarrheal activity of Rhododendron Arborium leaves in wistar rats. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Bio-Science, vol. 3(3),pp.591-600. (IF-1.862)
- Registered Pharmacist in Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council, Lucknow, Certificate No. 49226
- Life member of Indian Pharmacy Graduates’ Association (IPGA), LM-5506
- Life member of Association of pharmacy professionals (APP) LM-026/13
- Life member ofPharma Research Library (PRL) PRL2013/LM-1705
- Life member of Research Scholar Hub (RSH) RSH/IN/UP/LM-06/2013
- Advisory Board Member of Asian Journals of Phytomedicine and Clinical Research (AJPCR)
- Cardioprotective effect ofErythropoietin Postconditioningin Hyperlipidemic Rat Hearts during M.Phram 2nd year, at GLA University.
- Vibahv Varshney and Harlokesh Narayan Yadav. “Impact of Brain Disorder in Pathogenesis of Cardiovascular Diseases” “International Conference on “Global trends in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Practices” College of Pharmacy Teerthanker Mahaveer University. Moradabad Feb 06th -07th, 2015.
- VibhavVarshney, Navneeta Singh and Harlokesh Narayan Yadav. Abrogated Cardioprotective Effect of Ischemic Preconditioning in Hyperlipidemic Rat Heart: Implication of adenosine-heme-oxygenase-1 pathway.” “International conference on Male reproductive health incorporating XIX Annual congress of Society of Andrology”, Amity University, Noida, March 13th- 14th, 2014.
- VibhavVarshney, AhsasGoyal and BhupeshChanderSemwal, “NMDA Receptor - A Potential target to treat Brain Disease” 3rd Annual National Convention onNovel drug discovery & development: current status & challenges aheadorganized by Association of pharmacy professionals at Faculty of Pharmacy, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujrat, Jan 18th 2014.(PP-10).
- VibhavVarshney, JeetendraKumar Gupta and Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, “Cardiprotective Potential of Erythropoietin Postconditioning in Hyperlipidemic Rat Heart” National Seminar on Advancement, Challenges & Opportunities in Pharmaceutical Research, Amar Shaheed Baba Ajit Singh Jujhar Singh Memorial COLLEGE OF PHARMACY BELA (Ropar), Punjab,October 18-20,2013. (PP- 107).
- VibhavVarshney, Atul Sharma, Anamika Gupta and Harlokesh NarayanYadav, “Impact of modern life style oncardiovascular system” National symposium on “Modern aspect of Drug design, Discovery and Development”organized by Association of pharmacy professionals in collbration with Apeejaystya university, Gurgaon , Haryana at Ronak plaza , MP nagar, Bhopal, Madhay Pradesh April 19th ,2013.(PP-15)
- Vibhavvarshney, Jiteendra Kumar Gupta, Anamika Gupta, and Harlokesh Narayan Yadav, “Ischemic postconditioning: A cardioprotective phenomenon.” National conference “PAMMME” –“phytomedicine-an alternate to modern medicine and their molecular expression” feb 16th -17th 2013. (Po-2139)
- AhsasGoyal,Vibhavvarshney, BhupeshChanderSemwal, andHarlokesh NarayanYadav,“Ischemic preconditioning: A tool to reduce ischemia-reperfusion injury.”National conference “PAMMME” –“phytomedicine-an alternate to modern medicine and their molecular expression” feb 16th -17th 2013. (Po-2048)
- · Vibhavvarshney, KrishnKumarAgrawal, JeetendraKumar Gupta andHralokeshNarayanYadav, “Preliminary phytochemical and In-Vitro anthelmintic screening of Hibiscus rosa-sinensis Linn. Flower extracts(Family: Malvaceae).”64th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, Chennai, December 7th - 9th, 2012. (D-169)
- · Vibhavvarshney,Jitendra Gupta, HarlokeshNarayanYadav, Anamika Gupta and ReenaGupta, “Erythropoetin in cardioprotecction.” National seminar on pharmacist in public health. Palwal 1st Dec 2012. (P-45)
- Vibhavvarshney,AhsasGoyal, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav,“Ischemic postconditioning.”National seminar on the theme Reformation of pharma education in Indiaorganized by udyog developmentfoundation in collaboration with Indian hospital Pharmacist’s association at Shrisatyasai International Centre, New Delhi, Nov. 11th 2012. (P-36)
- Best Poster Presentation award in 3rd Annual National Convention on “Novel drug discovery & development: current status & challenges ahead” organized by Association of pharmacy professionals atFaculty of Pharmacy, Dharmsinh Desai University, Nadiad, Gujrat on the presented topic “NMDA Receptor - A potential target to treat Brain disease” Jan 18th, 2014.
- · Won Appreciation award in “National symposium on “Modern aspect of Drug design, Discovery and Development”organized by Association of pharmacy professionals in collaboration with Apeejaystya university, Gurgaon, Haryana at Ronak plaza, MP nagar, Bhopal, Madhay Pradesh on the presented topic “Impact of modern life style on cardiovascular system” April 19th, 2013
Conferences, Seminars, Symposium & Workshops Attended
- Attended workshop on “BIO-Rad’s V3 (Visualize, Validate and Verify). Western Workflow” Saroj Institute of Management and Technology, Lucknow, U. P., July 17-18th 2014.
- Attended “International conference on chemistry frontiers & challengers”, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, March 2nd -3rd,2013.
- Member of organizing committee and Participated Inter district college competition during National Pharmacy Weeks.
- Member of organizing committee for the conference “New Horizones in Pharmacy and Pharmacology” held at GLA University, Feb. 15-16th 2014.