Contact Number: 9837567717
- 9 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Pharmaceutical Sciences
PhD (Purs.): GLA University Mathura, U.P., India
M.Pharm. (2006): Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi, India
- Agrawal V., Gupta, J.K., Qureshi S. S., Vishwakarma V. K., “Role of cardiac renin angiotensin system in ischemia reperfusion injury and preconditioning of heart”. Indian heart journal, Vol. 68, No. 6, pp.856-86. ISSN: 0019-4832
- Shaiba Sana Qureshi, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta. (2016). Improvement in Renal Function of Hyperhomocysteinemic Rats by Co-Enzyme Q10, International journal of pharmaceutical sciences review and research, 39(1), 216-218.
- Vishal Kumar Vishwakarma, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta, Shaiba Sana Qureshi and Vimal Agrawal. (2016). Role of atrial natriuretic peptide in various conditions, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 7(3), 20-27.
- Shaiba Sana Qureshi, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Upmanyu. (2016). A review on hyperhomocysteinemia and its risk factors, Innovare Journal of Medical Science, Vol 4, Issue 1, 1-4.
- Shaiba Sana Qureshi, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta and Pradeep Mishra.(2016). Citicoline: A Potential Breakthrough in Cerebrovascular Disorder, Austin Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeuticsa - Volume 4 Issue1, 1-4.
- Shaiba Sana Qureshi, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta, Kamal Shah , Neeraj Upmanyu.(2016). Prevalence and risk factor of polycystic ovarian syndrome, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, Vol 9, Issue 2, 23-25.
- Kali Charan, Ahsas Goyal, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta, Harlokesh Narayan Yadav. (2015). Role of atrial natriuretic peptide in ischemic preconditioning induced cardio protection in the diabetic rat heart, Journal of surgical research, 201 (2): 272-278.
- Shaiba Sana Qureshi, Jeetendra Kumar Gupta.. (2015). Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Prevalence and Risk Factors, American Journal of PharmTech Research, 5(6),1-15
- Gupta JK and Qureshi Shaiba Sana.(2015). Potential Benefits of Methylcobalamin: A Review,Austin Journal of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 3(3).1076-1080.
- Sharma Sandeep Kumar, Gupta Jeetendra Kumar, Gautam Namrata, Varshney Venu. (2015). Preliminary anthelmintic studies of the two varieties of Punica granatum fruit extracts, International Research Journal of Pharmacy, 6(2), 114-7.
- Srivastava P., Yadav H.N., Gupta J.K. (2014). Possible implications of endogenous Cannabinoid receptors and transient receptor potential Vannaloid-1 (trpv1) receptors in alcoholic neuropathic induced pain in wishtar rat, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 1-10.
- Pathak D., Yadav H.N., Gupta J.K. (2014). Effect of Curcumin in Celecoxib and Streptozotocin induced experimental dementia of alzheimer`S disease in mice, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, 20-37.
- Veer Bala, Singh N.K., Gupta J.K. and Mishra P. (2012). Comparative diuretic activity of pulp & seed of ethanolic extracts of Cucumis melon (Linn) in rats, Pharma Science Monitor, 2246-2250.
- Singh Kishan, Agrawal K.K., Gupta J.K. (2012). Comparative anthelmintic activity of Aegle marmelos Linn leaves and pulp, IOSR Journal of Pharmacy, 2(3), 395-397
- Gupta, J.K., Agrawal, K.K., Verma, A., Singh, K. (2012). Investigation of in-vitro anthelmintic activity of L. lavandulifolia, L. cephalotes and L. aspera. Journal of pharmacy research, 5(1), 212-213.
- Gupta, J.K, Sharma, S.K., Misra, V., Patel, K. (2011). Evaluation of anti-nociceptive and anti-inflammatory activity of Punica granatum seed extract, International research journal of pharmacy, 2(12), 235-237
- Upmanyu, N., Gupta, J.K., Shah, K., Mishra, P. (2011). Synthesis of New 1,2,4-Triazoles as anti- inflammatory and anti-nociceptive agents, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Journal, 45(7), 433-439.
- Upmanyu, N., Gupta, J.K., Shah, K., Mishra, P. (2011). Anti inflammatory and anti-nociceptive evaluation of newly synthesized 4-(substituted ethanoyl) amino – 3- mercapto – 5 - (4-methoxy) phenyl 1,2,4 – Triazoles. Journal of Pharmacy and Bio allied Sciences, 3(2), 259-265.
- Gupta , J. K., Upmanyu, N., Patnaik , A K , Mazumder , P.M. ( 2010). Evaluation of Anti-Ulcer Activity of Leucas lavandulifolia Sm.(Fam. Labiaatae) on Mucosal Lesion in Rats, Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 3(2), 118-120.
- Gupta,J.K, Rani,A., Mishra, P. and Mazumder, P.M.(2010). Blood glucose lowering potential of stem bark of Berberis aristata DC in alloxan induced diabetic rats, Iranian Journal of Pharmacology and therapeutics, 9(1),21-24.
- Gupta, J.K., Kumar, A., Chopra, M.P., Mishra, C. and Rani, Prabha.(2009). Anti- inflammatory activity of unriped fruit of Carissa carandas Linn. Pharmbit International journal, 29(1), 74-77.
- Gupta, J.K. and Kumar, A.(2009). Patients with disturbed biorhythm and secondary beneficial effect of melatonin. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol 1, suppl 1, 47-50.
- Gupta, J.K., Semwal, B.C., Shah, K. and Patnaik, A.K.(2008).Evaluation of antidiabetic and in vitro antioxidant activity of Leucas lavandulifolia Sm. Indian Drugs, 45(9): 731-735.
- Rani, A., Nema, R.K. and Gupta, J.K., 2007. A Prelimary Pharmacological screening of Leucas cephalotes (Labiatae) for its hepatoprotective activity. Planta indica, 3(2),11-12.
- Gupta, J.K., 2004. Immunization in children. Pharmbit, 12(2), 36-37.
- Sharma, S.K., Gupta, J.K. and Mishra P. 2012. Evaluation of Anti-epileptic potential of Punical granatum seed extract in laboratory animals. Emerging Trends in Biological Sciences: Special emphesis on neurosciences - 2012. held at Interdisciplinary Brain Research Centre - Faculty of medicine, AMU, Aligarh.
- Gupta, J.K. and Mohan, G. 2009. A study of the prescribing pattern of anti-gastritis drug in northern India. 9th Annual conference of society of Pharmacovigilance (India) held at Rajendra Institute of technology & sciences, Sirsa (Hry).
- Gupta, J.K. and Kumar, A., 2009. Evaluation of Anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer potential of Punica granatum seed extract. ISTE sponsored seminar on “Recent advantages in drug discovery & design” held at Advanced institute of Pharmacy, Palwal.
- Gupta, J.K., Patnaik, A.K. and Mishra, P., 2008. Evaluation of anti-ulcer activity of Leucas lavandulifolia on mucosal lesion in rats. APTI-13th Annual National Convention held at BilasPur.
Postgraduate Thesis Co-supervised
Completed/ Awarded : 22
Working : NIL
Life Membership of professional bodies
- Association of physiologist and pharmacologist of India
- Hospital pharmacists association, India
- Association of pharmaceutical teachers of India
- Indian pharmacological society
- Society of pharmacovigilance, India
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Organized and attended national seminar on Nano Technology: Regulatory Aspects, held on 14th March, 2015, at GLA University, Mathura UP India.
- Attended National workshop of Civil defense organization, UP on topic FIRST AID, 10th December 2014, at GLA University, Mathura UP India.
- Organized of workshop, “Handling of Analytical Instruments” held on 8th March, 2014, at GLA University, Mathura UP India.
- Organized and attended Indian Pharmacological Society, North Zone Conference, “New Horizons in Pharmacy and Pharmacology” held on 15-16th February, 2014, at GLA University, Mathura UP India.
- “Teacher development programme” held on 4th May, 2013 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.).
- “CPCSEA workshop on Animal ethical issues” held on 27th November, 2009 at National JALMA Institute of Leprosy & other Mycobacterial diseases, Agra – 282001.
- “Faculty development program” held on 21-23 December, 2008 at GLA Group of Institution, Mathura (U.P.)
- “60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2008” held on 12th -14th December, 2008 at New Delhi.