Contact Number: 8755801763
- 10 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management & Commerce.
Pursuing Ph.D. from Jiwaji University, Gwalior in Marketing.
Qualified UGC-NET conducted by the UGC in 2009.
M.B.A. from Punjab Technical University with specialization in Marketing and Human Resource Management in 2006.
- Kaushal, Arun. Awasthi, Suvijna (2018), “Influence of Social Group via Consumer Conformity Framework- A Conceptual Review” PRiMA : Practices and Research In Marketing. Volume 9, Issue 1. ISSN No. 2230-844X
- Kaushal, Arun. Awasthi, Suvijna (2018), “E-Loyalty for Indian Online Tourism Industry: An assessment of Linear and Quadratic Relationship of Predictors and E- Loyalty” KIMI Hospitality Research Journal. Volume No. 3, Issue 1. ISSN No. : 2455-8079.
- Kaushal, Arun (2017), “Behavioral Predictors of Online Purchase with Special Reference to Social Networking sites” ANVESHA: A Journal of IES Management College & Research Centre. Vol.No.10 No. 2. ISSN No. 0974-5467.
- Sikroria, Rajiv.Kaushal, Arun (2016), “Green Accounting: Indicator to asses Sustainable Development of Competitive Economies” Edited book Dynamics of Finance &Accounting: Modern Concepts and Practices. ISBN No.978-93-84207-19-9.
- Pallavi. Kaushal,Arun(2016), “ A Study on Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility on Brand Trust & Brand Loyalty in FMCG Sector” ApeejayJournal of Management and Technology” Vol.11 No. 2.ISSN No. 0974-3294.
- Kaushal, Arun .Sharma, Ritesh & Kumar, Amit (2016), “Accountability of Brand Endorsement Practices in Indian Context: An Empirical Study” Conference Proceedings on Brand Management (CBM- 2016) . pp. no. 20. ISBN No. 9781786354112
- Kaushal, Arun. And Dogra, Pallavi. (2016), “Impact of Web Advertisement on Customers Perception: A Case of Banking Sector”, Journal of General management research, Vol. no 3, Issue no. 1, pp. no. 1-9.. ISSN No. 2348-2869
- Pallavi. Sharma, Rishi Raj. And Kaushal, Arun.(2015), “Financial Mobile Advertisement Acceptance In 21st Century”, Emerging Trends and Technologies in Advertisement Management In 21st Century, Archers and Elevators Publishing House, ISBN: 978-93-83241-11-8, pp. no.60- 68.
- Kaushal, Arun. And Dogra, Pallavi. (2015), “A study of BPO sector and Factors influencing employees performance during economic slowdown”, International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, Volume-5, Issue-1.ISSN No. 2394-6962.
- Kaushal, Arun. Sharma, Vikas. and Tripathi, Deepak.,(2013), “Reality of Triple Bottom Line”
- Dixit, Jitendra Kumar. and Kaushal, Arun.,(2011), “Financial Education Practice and India”, International conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Technology Management, BIET, Jhansi, pp. no. 1024-1030, ISBN: 978-93-80697-69-7.
- The paper entitled “ Perceived Mobile Service Quality :A conceptual tool with empirical Investigation “was presented by Arun Kaushal& Suvijna Awasthi in “National Conference on Emerging Business Practices” organized by Institute of Management Studies, Central Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (India ) on 7-8th April,2018.
- The paper entitled “Environmental and Psychological Antecedents of Impulsive buying in multiple Television Shopping Channels” was presented by Arun Kaushal& Shivam Bhardwaj in the International Management Conference ,2017 “ A Dynamic Shift of 4G- Good Governance and Global Growth” organized by Institute of Business Studies, GLA University, Mathura on December 15-16,2017.
- The paper entitled “Empirical Study on Tourist satisfaction towards Silk Route Tourism sites at Jammu& Kashmir with special reference to Dal lake” was presented by Arun Kaushal& Suvijna Awasthi in National Conference on “Silk Route Tourism: The Revival of Tributaries of Cultural and Archaeological Heritage” sponsored by Govt. of India and organized by School of Business Studies, Central University of Jammu, J&K, India on 4-6th May,2017.
- The paper entitled “Role of social media in promotion of National campaigns” was presented by Pallavi, Arun Kaushal & Poonam Sharama in the “3rd International Conference on Skill Development and Technological Innovations for Economic Growth (ICST-2015)” organized by Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad on November 28, 2015
- The paper entitled Impact of Web Advertisement on Customers Perception- A case of banking sector” was presented by Arun Kaushal and Pallavi in the “National Conference on e- buzz- The X factor” organized by Institute of Business Studies, GLA University, Mathura on March 20-21,2015.
- The paper entitled “Influential Aspect of Recession wind on Performance of Logistics Industry in India “ was presented by Arun Kaushal in the Conference on Arresting Slowdown In Economy- Strategies For Turnaround” organized by Institute of Business Studies, GLA University, Mathura on 22-23 Feburary, 2014.
- National Conference on “Leading Change – The Revolving Dynamics” held on 19th Feb. – 21st Feb. 2011 at GLA University, Mathura.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- .Workshop on “Case Study Analysis “ held during 13-14th Feb. 2016 by Institute of Business Management , GLA University , Mathura
- Workshop on “Reference Management Tool Using Mendeley and How to avoid Plagiarism- sponsored by IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section” Organized by GLA University, Mathura on 3rd October, 2015
- “Faculty Development Program on Multivariate Data Analysis” Organized by FORE School of Management, New Delhi during May 28-29, 2015.
- Workshop On “Management in Higher Education” Organized by Amar Nath Degree college, Mathura( Internal Quality Assurance Cell) and Sri Aurobindo Society, Mathura Branch on 29 March, 2015.
- National Workshop on “Research Methodology on Management and Statistical Analysis using IBM SPSS Statistics 22.0” Organized by ITM University, Gwalior during May 26- June 1, 2014.
- Workshop On “Social Constructions & Relational Practice “ Organized by GLA Group of Institutions , Mathura during December 10-11,2009
SUMMER FACULTY RESEARCH FELLOW PROGRAMME
Got selected in the summer faculty research fellow program organized by the IIT Delhi during 25 May-15 July, 2015 under the guidance of Dr. Mahim Sagar (Astt. Prof, Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi).
Scholarship(S) & Awards:
Distinction in University during MBA course (2006), State Level Scholarship holder in Matriculation (1999) and 8th Standard (1997).