Contact Number: 9319865707
2015 Ph.D, GLA University, Mathura, India.
2008 Master of Business Management, C S J M University, Kanpur, India
2006 Bachelor of Commerce M J P Rohillkhand University, Bareilly, India
- 8 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management.
Conferences and Publication
- Agrawal. V., Tripathi, V. & Agrawal, A.M. (XXXX). Exploring key dimensions of E-service quality: A case of Indian banking industry. International Journal of Services and Operations Management, Vol. XX (X), ISSN 1744-2370 (Published by Inderscience – in press)
- Agrawal, V., Agrawal, A. & Agarwal S. (2016). Assessment of Factors for E-learning: An Empirical Investigation. Industrial and Commercial Training. Vol. 48 (8), ISSN 0019-7858 (Published by Emerald Insight)
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Agrawal A. M. (2015). Methodology for Evaluating Service Quality of Public Transport: Case of India. Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems. Vol 4 (1&2), ISSN 2277-1387.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2014). Scale Development for measuring E-service Quality in Banking. International Journal of Social, Behavioural, Educational, Economic and Management. Vol 8 (12), ISSN 1307-6892.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2014). A Conceptual Framework on Review of E-Service Quality in Banking Industry. International Journal of Social, Behavioural, Educational, Economic and Management. Vol 8 (12), ISSN 1307-6892.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2014). A Critical Review on E-Service Quality Dimensions. Advances in Economics and Business Management. Vol 1 (3), ISSN 2394-1545.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Tripathi V. (2013). Trust, Image and Association, Affecting Loyalty towards Telecom Service Providers in India: A Study on BSNL. International Journal of Management and Social Science Research. Vol 2 (1), ISSN 2319-4421.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Agrawal S. (2012). Measuring Relation among E-service Quality, Customer’s Satisfaction and Intention to Purchase: An Investigative Study on Customers of Online Air Ticket Service in India. International Journal of Marketing and Technology. Vol 2 (12), ISSN 2249-1058.
- Tripathi V., Agrawal V., & Agrawal S. (2012). Reverse Logistics and Environment Empathy In Reference to the E-Waste - A Qualitative Analysis. International Journal of Entrepreneurship & Business Environment Perspectives. Vol. 1 (1), ISSN 2279-0926.
- Tripathi V., Agrawal S., & Agrawal V. (2012). Organizational Commitment The Employee’s Psychological Attachment to the Organization. BIZ n Bytes Journal of Applied Management & Computer Science. Vol. 1, ISSN 0976-0458.
- Yadav P., Agrawal V. & Tripathi V. (2011). Impact of Male Celebrities Endorsing Cosmetics Brands. MTC Global Journal of Management and Entrepreneurship. Vol. 1 (3), ISSN 2231-3710
- Agrawal V., Agrawal A. & Agrawal A. M. (2015). EFA-FTOPSIS Based Assessment of SQ: Case of Shopping Websites. 7th International Conference On Quality, Reliability, Infocom Technology and Business Operations (Trends & Future Directions), December, 2015 Delhi University, Delhi.
- Agrawal S., Lenka U. & Agrawal V. (2015). Student’s Perception Towards E-Learning: An Analysis of Indian Universities. Third PAN-IIM World Management Conference, India : The Next Decade, December, 2015, IIM Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Yadav, S., Agrawal V. & Tripathi V. (2015). Consumer Trust in Service Marketing. National Conference on e-Buzz-THE X-FACTOR, Organized by GLA University, Mathura March 2015.
- Agrawal S., Tripathi V. & Agrawal V. (2013). A Conceptual Study on Customer Satisfaction through HRM Practices. National Conference – Sustaining Success: A tight Rope Walk, organized by GLA University February 2013.
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2012). An Investigative Study on Exploring the Factors on the Customer Loyalty in Telecom Sector: Special Reference to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, India. National Conference - Back to Basics: Business Excellence Model in New Millennium, organized by GLA University February 2012
- Tripathi V. & Agrawal V. (2011). Addressing Challenges And Opportunities In Primary Education In India: Towards Leading Change. National Conference Leading Change: The Revolving Dynamics organized by GLA University February 2011.
Chapter in Books
- Agrawal S., Lenka U. & Agrawal V. (2016) – An Empirical Investigation of Self-Confidence of Indian Women Entrepreneurs. Emerging Themes in Strategy, ISBN – 978-91-85965-80-7 (Published by McGraw Hill)
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2016) – B-School Selection by Fuzzy TOPSIS and AHP. Innovative Solutions for Implementing Global Supply Chains in Emerging Markets, ISBN 978-1-4666-9795-9 (Published by IGI GLOBAL)
Paper in International Proceedings
- Agrawal V., Tripathi V. & Seth N. (2015). E-SQ Index of Banking: Multiple Regression Approach. Based Model on Factors of Agility in Supply Chain. International Conference on Research and Business Sustainability (ICRBS-2015). ISBN 978-93-84935-59-7 (Published by Excellent Publishing House).
- Agrawal V., Agrawal A. M. & Tripathi V. (2015). ISM Based Model on Factors of Agility in Supply Chain. 57th National Convention of Indian Institutions of Industrial Engineering & 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering (ICIE-2015). ISBN 978-93-84935-56-6 (Published by Excellent Publishing House).
- Attended seven day workshop onQualitative Research Methodsheld on 18th Ocober, 2016-24th October, 2016, organized by School of Management Studies, MNNIT, Allahabad.
- Attended one day Workshop on Estimating Test-Retest Reliability: Multivariate Modeling by Dr. Debdulal Dutta Roy, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, jointly organized by IIFM, Bhopal, NAOP on 11th December 2014.
- Attended two months Summer Faculty Research Fellow Program Under the Mentorship of Dr. Seema Sharma (Associate Professor, IIT Delhi) organized by CEP-IIT Delhi from 16th May to 08th July 2014.
- Attended five days FDP program on Advanced Data Analysis in Management at IIT Delhi from 21 to 25 October 2013.
- Attend a five days FDP program on Intellectual Property Rights sponsored by AICTE at IIT Delhi from 18 to 22 July 2011.
- Three days Star Prime Train the Trainer Program conducted by Sumesh Kumar Khatua and Manas Tyagi from Infosys from 9th May 2011 to 11th May 2011.
- Attended a workshop on SPSS organized by GLA Institute of Business Management Mathura.
Attended workshop on “Social Constructions & Relational Practice” held on 10-11 December 2009, organized by G.L.A. Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura.