Contact Number: 9219596334
- 11 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management.
- PhD (Pursuing):GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
- UGC-NET, March-2013- Management
- MBA, 2005, M. D. University, Rohtak
- Kumar, Y. & Khandelwal, U. (2018). Factors Affecting Buying Behaviour in the Purchase of Residential Property: A Factor Analysis Approach. International Journal on Customer Relations, 6(2), 27-32.
- Yadav, S.K. & Kumar, Y. (2016). Impact of Foreign Institutional Investors on Economic Growth. International Journal of Engineering and Management Research, 6(3), 418-427.
- Yadav, S.K. & Kumar, Y. (2016). A comparative study between the implementation of GST and existing tax system in India. Kaav International Journal of Economics, Commerce & Business Management, 3(2A17), 178-209.
“E-Buzz-The X-factor” A national conference held on March 20-21, 2015 organized by Institute of business management, GLA University, Mathura & paper presented titled, Three worlds of work: Are we ready?
“Paradigm shift in management and technology (PSIMT 2015)” An international conference held on April 09-10, 2015 organized by department of management studies, YMCA University of science & Technology, Faridabad, Paper presented titled ,Ethical leadership: An approach towards people performance management (HR-313)
“Arresting slowdown in economy- strategies for turnaround (ASSET-2014)” National conference held during Feb 22-23, 2014 organized by Institute of business management, GLA University, Mathura & paper presented titled “2014 Leadership challenges: ways to succeed during India’s economic downturn.”
“Back to Basics: business excellence models in new millennium” National Conference held during Feb 4-5, 2012 organized by GLA University, Mathura.
“Leading Change: the evolving dynamics” National Conference held during February 19-21, 2011 organized by GLA University, Mathura & Paper presented titled “Managing people side of change: HR the strategic partner”
“Knowledge Management: Challenges beyond boundaries” National conference held during Feb 14-15, 2009 organized by G.L.A.Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.
“Talent Management in India: challenges and opportunities” International conference, held during Nov. 17-19, 2007, organized by GLA Group of institutions, Mathura.
“Value Added Tax & its implications for Indian business scenario” National Seminar held on 30-31 August, 2008 organized by G.L.A.Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.
“Change management”, Workshop held on 27-28 December, 2008 organized by G.L.A. Group of institutions, Mathura.(Resource Person- Mr. Ashok Mehra, Global Head(Delivery), Business Process & Change Management, TCS Group)
“Case study analysis”, Workshop held on 13-14 February, 2016 organized by G.L.A. University, Mathura.