Contact Number: 9897979330
- 12 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management.
PhD (Submitted):GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
UGC-NET, June-2011- Management
UGC-NET, Dec-2010- Management
M.A.(Sociology), 2012, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra,U.P. India
M.Com, 2010, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra,U.P. India
MBA, 2006, Uttar Pradesh Technical University,Lucknow
- Sharma, A.et al. (2017). Assimilating technology with human resources practices. In Anil Vashisth (1), Innovation in business management and social sciences, Utkarsh publication, Meerut, pp. 392-400 (ISBN-978-93-87289-28-4)
- Sharma, A. & Sharma, A. (2016). Sustainability. Corporate social responsibility: Emerging issues and challenges, Cambridge university Press India, New Delhi, pp 74-83 (ISSN: 978-93-85386-14-5)
- Sharma,A. et. al., (2015). Organizations in 2020: Emerging role of HR practitioner and leaders. shodh, HBTI, Kanpur, Vol. 5; Issue 1&2, pp 19-24
- Sharma, A. & Sharma, A. (2015) Managing during difficulties: Role of leaders in economic downturn. In R.K. Miryala (1), Trends, challenges and innovations in Management (pp. 130-136). Zenon Academic Publishing, Hyderabad (ISBN-978-81-926819-9-3)
- Sharma, A. (2010) Best practices in Energy Management and reinforcement of good energy behavior in employees, proceedings of national conference on Information Technology & Energy Management, 2010, Excel India publication, pp360-365(ISBN-978-93-80697-07-9)
- Sharma, A. (2009) Knowledge Retention: Preventing valuable knowledge from walking out the door, proceedings of national conference on Knowledge Management, 14-15 Feb 2009, Excel India Publishers, pp282-288 (ISBN-978-93-80043-20-3)
- Sharma, A. (2014). Role of ethical leadership in managing group performance. International journal of Business management and Leadership, ISSN: 2231-122X, Volume 5, Number 2,
- Sharma, A. & Sharma, A. (2012). Impression management works in career success: Myth or Reality. International Journal of Research in social sciences, 2(8), pp 350-368(ISSN : 2249-2496)
- Sharma, A., Sharma, A. & Chatterjee A.S. (2013). Sustaining success through triangular approach: A lesson from Lord Rama and King Ashoka. International journal of Human Resource Management and Research ,ISSN(Print) : 2249-6874; ISSN (Online) : 2249-7986,Volume:3; Issue: 3 ,pp 17-25
- Goswami, S., Panicker, A. & Sharma, A. (2017, December 18-20). Exploring the relationship between workforce diversity and turnover intentions: Mediating role of perceived organizational support”. Paper presented at the 5th Biennial conference of the Indian academy of management (INDAM), on the theme Indian insights integrating individuals, institutions and innovation, held at the Indian institute of Management (IIM), Indore, M.P.
- Sharma, A. (2017, March 7-8). Ethical leadership in organizations: A literature review. Paper presented at International Conference (ICACCF 2017) on “Impact of Emerging Trends in Entrepreneurship: Focus on Digital India, Start up India Stand up India Initiative” organized by Amity College of Commerce & Finance, Amity university Uttar Pradesh in association with SIDBI and PHD Chamber, India.
- “E-Buzz-The X-factor” A national conference held on March 20-21, 2015 organized by Institute of business management, GLA University, Mathura & paper presented titled, Three worlds of work: Are we ready?
- “Paradigm shift in management and technology (PSIMT 2015)” An international conference held on April 09-10, 2015 organized by department of management studies, YMCA University of science & Technology, Faridabad, Paper presented titled ,Ethical leadership: An approach towards people performance management (HR-313)
- “XXIV Annual convention of National academy of psychology (NAOP) India” held on December 12-14, 2014 Jointly organized by Indian Institute of Forest management (IIFM) & National institute of Technical teachers training & Research, Bhopal, Paper presented titled “Understanding ethical leadership psychology and its impact on people performance” in scientific session of conference.
- “Arresting slowdown in economy- strategies for turnaround (ASSET-2014)” National conference held during Feb 22-23, 2014 organized by Institute of business management, GLA University, Mathura & paper presented titled “2014 Leadership challenges: ways to succeed during India’s economic downturn.”
- “Contemporary business environment: Boon or Bane” MSM Annual management conference held on Feb. 8-9, 2014 organized by Master School of management, Meerut & paper presented titled “Corporate social responsibility: A commitment towards stakeholder development and environmental sustainability.”
- “Back to Basics: business excellence models in new millennium” National Conference held during Feb 4-5, 2012 organized by GLA University, Mathura.
- “Leading Change: the evolving dynamics” National Conference held during February 19-21, 2011 organized by GLA University, Mathura & Paper presented titled “Managing people side of change: HR the strategic partner”
- “Knowledge Management: Challenges beyond boundaries” National conference held during Feb 14-15, 2009 organized by G.L.A.Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.
- “Talent Management in India: challenges and opportunities” International conference, held during Nov. 17-19, 2007, organized by GLA Group of institutions, Mathura.
- “Human values at workplace to achieve excellence” National seminar held on November 17-19,2014 organized by IIPE UP State centre ,Mathura in association with University polytechnic, GLA University, Mathura, paper presented titled “ethics and value based leadership : A journey towards organizational excellence.
- “Foreign capital flows in India” National seminar held on Feb 18, 2013 organized by Master School of management, Meerut & paper presented titled “Role of imposed FDI in two wheeler automobile industry.”
- “Value Added Tax & its implications for Indian business scenario” National Seminar held on 30-31 August, 2008 organized by G.L.A.Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.
Membership of professional bodies
- Life time member of National institute of Personnel Management, Kolkata
- Regular 5 Year Membership of National academy of Psychology, India
- “Managing workforce diversity: Are we ready for the challenge?”(HR-309) won best research paper award during international conference titled “paradigm shift in management and technology (PSIMT 2015)” held on April 09-10, 2015 organized by Department of management studies, YMCA University of science & Technology, Faridabad.
- “Corporate Social Responsibility-A commitment towards stakeholder development and environmental sustainability” ranked as First best research paper & won gold medal during a MSM-Annual Management conference titled “Contemporary Business Envirionment:Boon or Bane ” held on Feb. 8-9,2014 organized by Master School of Management, Meerut.
- “Role of FDI in Indian Retail-A profitable opportunity” ranked as first best research paper & won gold medal during a national seminar “Foreign capital flows in India” held on Feb 18, 2013 organized by Master School of Management, Meerut.
- “Does religious beliefs shape business model: a study of Protestantism and Hinduism belief” ranked as second best paper during national conference “Back to Basics: business excellence models in new millennium” held during Feb 4-5, 2012 organized by GLA University, Mathura.
- “Plagiarism-Academic integrity & Smart referencing using Mendeley” one day workshop held on September 29, 2018 organized by the central library, GLA University, Mathura, U.P. and hosted by Mendeley advisor.
- “IBM SPSS and Research Methods” Faculty Development Programme held on May 4-5, 2017 organized by FORE School of Management, New Delhi (Prof Sumit Kaur).
- “Consciousness and Ethics Based Management” Faculty Development Programme held on March 25-26, 2017 organized by Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura.
- “Professional development workshop on Publishing and Research” held on 11 December, 2014 organized by Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal on the occasion of XXIV Annual convention of National academy of psychology (NAOP) India. (Resource person: Prof. Shailendra singh, IIM Lucknow & Prof. Vishal Gupta, IIM, Ahmadabad.)
- “Intellectual property rights” faculty development workshop held from 18 July to 22 July, 2011 organised by IIT, New Delhi and sponsored by Govt. of India & AICTE, New Delhi.
- “Advanced data analysis for Management Research” Faculty development workshop held from 23-29 July,2012 organised by Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management (IIITM), Gwalior with HRD ministery, Govt. of India, (Resource person: Prof.SG Deshmukh (IIITM,Gwalior), Dr. SS Bhakar, (PIM,Gwl) and NK Sharma (IIT, Kanpur)etc.)
- “Social Construction and Relational Practice”, Faculty Development Workshop held on 10-11 December, 2009 organized by G.L.A. Group of institutions, Mathura.
- “Change management”, Workshop held on 27-28 December, 2008 organized by G.L.A. Group of institutions, Mathura.(Resource Person- Mr. Ashok Mehra, Global Head(Delivery), Business Process & Change Management, TCS Group)
- Organized & act as a fest convener for a National Management Fest “Agrata’17 & 18-Helping the hope”
- Organized & act as a fest convener for a National Management Fest “Agrata’16-Helping the hope”
- Organized & act as a fest convener for a National Management Fest “Agrata’15-Helping the hope”-an inter college & school competition which was an amalgamation of various management and cultural activities held on 10-11th April, 2015 at IBM, GLA University.
- Organized Cultural fest “Parivartan-15” (An Inter-college competition) including various programs like career counseling, dance, quiz, matki-phod, tug of war and nukkad-natika competition for students of graduation of various academic institutions held on 21 Feb, 2015.
- Organized & Coordinated a Confluence-2014(one day work shop) An International business leadership summit of IIM Ahmadabad in collaboration with Nurture Talent Academy titled “Entrepreneurship & Business planning” held on 30 Oct., 2014 at IBM, GLA University.
- Organized & Coordinated a Confluence-2012-An International business leadership summit of IIM Ahmadabad in collaboration with Nurture Talent Academy titled “What’s your big idea” held on 22-23 Sep., 2012 at IBM, GLA University, Mathura: The Zonal work shop