Contact Number: 8192815000
B. Sc. ( Engg. ) Mechanical
MBA ( Industrial Management)
- Began the career as a Lecturer at ISM Dhanbad in Sept 1984.
- Got selected as Assistant Professor (Reader) in August 1989.
- In October 1995 moved to All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi as Director, completed the tenure on 25.10.98.
- Joined Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) as Professor of Management on June 01, 1999.
- Moved Back to AICTE as ADVISER I on 19.5.2000.
- Joined as Professor of Management at BIT Mesra on 10.07.01.
- Became Dean (Extension Centers) in Dec 01. Continuing with BIT.
- Joined on Deputation at BITIC, Muscat as Director and Dean in November 2005.Completed Tenure on 30.06.10
- Joined as General Manager (Knowledge Initiatives) OMZEST, Oman in JULY 2010.
- Currently serving as Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Director, Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura.
Nominations / Membership:
- Member of Distance Education Council, Govt. of India, New Delhi for two years
- Visitor's ( President of India) nominee to Assam University Silchar
- AICTE Nominee to Board of Governors , Biju Patnaik Tech.Univ, Orissa 2006
- AICTE Nominee – VJTI Mumbai- 1999-2001
- Member Board of Examinations- Indian Institution of Industrial Engg.
- Member Editorial Board – Industrial Engg Journal
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member of Indian Institution of Industrial Engg.
- Life Member of Indian Commerce Association
- Expert Member for NAAC, UGC
- Expert Member for NBA, AICTE
Publications/Guidance of Research:
Published 24 papers in the Journals of repute.
23 papers presented at National & International conferences / Seminars etc.
4 scholars have been awarded Ph. D under my guidance.
4 have submitted and are under evaluation.
Presently guiding 2 Ph. D Scholars.
One book has been published. Another book on Supply Chain Management is in final stage of completion.
Best Paper Award (Twice) by Indian Institution of Industrial Engineering, Navi Mumbai.
- Visited Nottingham University, UK in 1989 as British Council scholar for three months training in Management.
- Presented a paper at ICDE 1997 on Distance Education at Pennsylvania State University, USA.
- Participated and presented in Middle East Japan Forum at TOKYO and Asia Pacific University at OITA. Represented OMAN for Education issues in 2007.
Conducted several Executive Development programmes for-
- Coal India Ltd
- Indian Railways
- AICTE Staff Development Programmes
- Executives of various cos. at Visakhapatnam, India
- In last two years I have conducted several programmes for OMANI and Expatriate personnel at Muscat.