Contact Number: 9012423746
Area of Research Interest: Biotechnology and Biochemistry
PhD Pursuing GLA University
2008 M.Tech (Biotechnology) Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, India.
2004 M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Dr. R.M.L. AvadhUniversity Faizabad U.P. india
2001 Bachelor of Science (Botany and Chemistry) D.D.U.Gorakhpur University,U.P.
8 Years (2007-till date ) Assistant Professor Institute of Applied Science, GLA University Mathura
National Level Exam Qualified: CSIR NET 2004 and GATE 2004
Additional Responsibility: NSS, Program Coordinator, Class Advisor
Seminar and Workshop:
- Joint bilateral seminar on “Antimicrobial Drug Resistance and Development of New Antibiotics”, organized by the Indian National Science Academy(INSA) and the German Academy of Science Leopoldina during 18-20 Nov 2007 .
- Seminar on Topic “ New strategies against the onchogenes” organized by Deptof Pharmacy , United college of Eng. And Technology, Allahabad.
- Workshop on bioinformatics on topic "recent advancement of Bioinformatics in development of genetic engineeringn" that is going to be held in Biotech department IET lucknow from 23-25, January, 2010
- Seminar organized by the Dept. of Biochemistry and Biochemical society of India on topic “Role of molecular fingerprinting in disease diagnostics” from Nov 18- 19 ,2010. The title of my abstract is “Genotypic differentiation of M.tuberculosis isolates of fatehabad area of Agra District based on IS-6110 RFLP and MIRU-VNTR genotyping”
- Presented poster in the 80th Society of Biological Chemist [SBC(I)] Annual Meeting and Conference on “Metabolic Pathway Modulation- Application in Health and agriculture” held at CSIR- Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants during 12-15Nov, 2011 at Lucknow, India.
- Alok Bharadwaj, Vishal Khandelwal, Pradeep Choudhary & A.K.Bhatia Comparative studies of organic enrichers in the improvement of physico-chemical and microbiological characteristics of saline/usar soils. Accepted for publication in 2011 in Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, Volume 3, Issue 6, releasing on 30/11/2011.
- Comparative efficacy of spoligotyping and MIRU-VNTR to characterize the Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates of Bah area of Agra district, National Symposium on Biomarkers in Health and Disease: Bench to Bedside, SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun, 3-4 July 2013
- Pradeep Kumar Choudhary, Ashok Kumar Bhatia and Anjana Goel,Efficacy of Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activity of Solanum Xantocarpum Whole Plant hot Aqueous Extracts, JOURNAL OF PURE AND APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY,10(2), 1403-1408,june 2016,2016
- Pradeep Choudhary*1, Vishal Khandelwal1, A.K. Bhatia1, Anjana Goel1,Ritesh Sharma1 and Rakesh Goel2, Efficacy of Aqueous Extract of Solanum xanthocarpum on Hematological and Biochemical Parameters of wistar albino rat, Advances in Bioresearch,7(3),155-161,may 2016
- Pradeep kumar choudhary, Vishal Khandelwal,Ashok kumar Bhatia , Comparative efficacy of MIRU-VNTR and IS 6110-RFLP for differentiation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates, International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences,(5)4, 198-202,apr,2016
- Protein Purification & Isolation By SDS-PAGE, Gel Filtration, etc.
- DNA finger printing by RFLP and MIRU-VNTR.
- DNA,RNA Isolation & Separation by Agarose Gel
- Practical Handling Of UV Visible Spectroscopy, Centrifuge, Autoclave ,PCR etc.
- Basic Microbiological technique.
- Quantitative estimation of Bilirubin ,Cholestrol, Sugar, SGOT/SGPT, Acid & alkaline Phosphatase etc
Awards & Fellowships:
- GATE 2004 Qualified (91.46),GATE 2005 (86.42) GATE Fellowship for M.Tech.
- CSIR-NET(Life Science) Qualified June 2004 & Dec2004
- Integrated Fellowship during High School& Intermediate
- Member of society of Biological Chemist (India), IISC Bangalore.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
M.Sc Biotechnology -15