Contact Number: 9897065354
Father’s name : LateShri Bharat Lal Bhatia
Residence : C/O MrsKalla.B. Bhatia B- 33, Moti-kunj, Near Sacred Heart Convent School, Mathura, 281001, UP,INDIA
Contact number : Mobile- 08869837271, 09810232197
Date of Joining : 1-09-2009
Date of Birth : 29th January, 1947
Nationality : Indian
Educational Qualification : M. V. sc., Ph.D. (Bacteriology) ,Central Drug Res. Inst. (CDRI), Lucknow, UP.
Subjects in M. V. Sc.
Major : Bacteriology, Immunology and virology
Minor- : General Pathology
Fellowships- : Senior Research Fellowship for Ph. D (ICAR)
: Merit Scholarship in M. V. Sc.
Title of the Ph.D. Thesis: Studies on the effect of Interferon on the Malignancy of the Microbial cells.
Title of the M.V.Sc. Thesis: Studies on the occurrence of Enteric Organisms of public Health Importance (Shigella and Salmonella) in man and animals.
Past Employment Record: Professorand Head from 1988 till retirement, University of Veterinary Department of Microbiology & Immunology Sciences, Mathura UP,India
- Professor from 1988 till Date.
- Associate Professor 1983 – 1988.
- Lecturer/Asstt. Professor 1973-1974, 1978-1983.
Professional Specialization : Microbiology, Immunology and Biotechnology
Educational Empowerment : Establishment of Dept’s: M.Sc., Biotech; Immunology &Microbio; PhD, etc.
EDUCATION EMPOWERMENT AT GLA UNIVERSITY:
- Nourished B.Sc Biotech and establishment of M.Sc Biotech., in 2011.
- Initiated PhD course in Biotechnology & Microbiology, in 2011.
- Establishment of Department of Microbiology & Immunology with M.ScMicrobiology, in 2014.
- Framed research Groups to nourish research in dept. of Biotech &Microbiology, 2011-till date.
- MOU withleadingresearch Institutions of ICMR & ICAR.
- Member of anti-ragging cell from Biotechnology department.
- Chairman of Western UP & coordinator of other centers in National Forum of Energy, environment & sustainable development.
PORTOFOLIOSHELD AT UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY SCIENCES:
- Dean- Establishment of College of Biotechnology
- Nodal Officer – College of Biotechnology
- Director – Placement and Training of Graduated and Postgraduates Std.
- Chairman – University House Allotment Committee.
- Estate Officer- University.
- Secretary – The Board of veterinary Faculty
- Counselor – Cricket/ Basketball
- In–Charge- Internship
- Member of Academic Council
- Chairman - furnishing new campus of the university.
Present Status: Professor and Head Biotech.; Immunology &Microbiology,GLA University, FROM 1.9.2009
Recognition at National and International levels:
- Appreciation Letter for Teaching & Research.
- Shri Ram LalAggrawal National Award for Research Work.
- Fellow of Society of Immunology & Immunopathology (SIIP).
- Leading Health Professional of World 2011 by Int. Biographical Center, Cambridge, England.
- Expert member for Chrone’s disease project ICMR.
- Member of consortium Advisory Committee of National Agricultural Innovation Project (NAIP)
- Entitled “Serological Diversity and molecular Characterization of Dichelobacternodosus and development of vaccine against virulent footroot”, Component – 4 (BSR), ICAR, New Delhi.
- Life membership / Member of editorial board of National Journals.
- Member of Selection Committees including public service commission.
- Attended Several National and International Seminars/ Conferences /Symposium for presenting research and lead papers.
- Founder member of Giants International group of Mathura city.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE– 41 years
SUBJECTS TAUGHT – Bacteriology, Virology & Immunology Including Biotechnology
• Under Graduate
• Post Graduate
• Ph. D Courses
• Guide for M.V.Sc., M.Sc, MDS and Ph.D.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE – 39 Years
- Cytokines and their role in immunomodulation.
- Use of molecular biology in detection of microbes.
RESEARCH PROJECTS HANDLED:
(I) PROJECT IN-CHARGE- Niche area OF Excellence Research Project “Rural Livestok Production Augmentation through disease monitoring and health intervention” ICAR, New Delhi From 2007 for 5 years.
OBJECT OF THE PROJECT:
The programmer is mainly dwelt upon the development of basic practical for study of biomoleculeslike cytokines to differentiate vaccinated and the recovered and infected cattle. Five economically backwarddistricts were selected and evaluated for economic status and health interventions were adopted in four villages. Research work was conducted on cytokines and IBR and FMD virus for molecular epidemiology and further condition selection for vaccine development is continued.
MONITORING & REVIEWING REPOPRT OFCHAIRMAN DG (EPD, ICAR), NEW DELHI:
The chair appreciated the good work done on cytokines and suggested more emphasis on livestock production and augmentation through disease monitoring and health intervention. The chairman advised some modification with respect to title and objectives of the programmer and asked the center to give move focus on cytokine based research in disease diagnosis and control.
(I) MENTOR -Effect of Ocimum Sanctum and Argemone Extracts on the induction of cytokines and their biological Characterization. 2005—2008 DST Project, New Delhi.
To know the Scientific Validity for the possible role of O. sanctum and ArgimoneMaxicanaas an immunomodulators and antimicrobial through cytokines regulation.
- IFN-gamma, IL-2 and TNF alpha were found to be increased in the serum of O. sanctum fed rats. Its use also enhanced the lymphocyte proliferation. Results showed potentiality of O. sanctum as an antiviral, antibacterial and anticancerous as enhancer of immune responses.
- Argimonemaxicana stimulated IL 10 exhibiting its use in cell mediated response based disorders
- Keeping the results in mind cytokine based screening of eight other medicinal plants are in process with the view to develop a medicinal plants garden in the university.
(II) PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR – Vaccine strategies for prevention of bacterial diarrhoea in neonatal calves.2002—2004 NATP, ICAR project, New Delhi.
- To determine attributes of virulence and immunogenic components of E. coli and Salmonella to develop methodologies for identification of virulent E.coli.
- To select the seed vaccine strains of E.coli for the development of vaccine against neonatal diarrhea.
(III) Rural Livestock Production Augmentation through disease monitoring and health intervention. [2007 for five years, ICAR Project, New Delhi.]
(IV) PROJECT AT HAND:
Evidence based support for efficacy of homeopathic remedy, “Nux vomica” through pharmacological studies and elucidation of its mechanism of action using Gene Expression profiling. [2014 for 2015 for one and half year, AYUSH, New Delhi.]
- Identification of non O157 verotoxigenicE.coli serotypes and sharing of verotoxigenic genes between O157, verotoxigenic and non O157 verotoxigenicE.coli isolated during study.
- Development of mouse paw test for demonstration of verotoxin.
- Development of polyvalent k99+ E.coli vaccine: heat killed, formalin killed formalized adjuvant vaccines and selection of formalin zed adjuvant vaccine for field trial on the basis of results and challenged test for prevention of diarrhea in neonates.
RESEARCH PROJECTS SUBMITTED TO FUNDING INSTITUTIONS:
(1) Screening, isolation, identification and characterization of local water algal species forits effective use in oil productivity:-Rs 5 lakh.Submitted to UGC under Minor Research Project.
NUMBER OF RESEARCH STUDENTS GUIDED:
- Ph.D : 6+5(Under Guidance) 11
- M.V.Sc : 28
- M.Sc Students from other universities admitted for dissertation projects in microbiology, biotechnology and biochemistry: 30
- Ph.D (pathology): 1
- M.V.Sc (Pathology, Pharmacology):2+2
- Research work on phenotyping, genotyping of mycobacteria was carried in the collaboration with Dr. V.M. KATOCH, DIRECTOR JALMA, Presently Director General, ICMR New Delhi.
- Work on Bovine Immunodeficiency virus (BIV) was carried in collaboration with Dr. H.K Pradhan, Director HSDL , presently National WHO Consultant, New Delhi.
- In collaboration with pharmaceutical companies on screening of drugs against mycobacteria (Ranbaxy –Dr. Burman Scientist in R&D, Chemobiotic KolkataLavleen Gupta Science in R&D on immunosuppressive effect of Argimonemaxicana leaves extract and role of cytokines.
1. Professor D.S. Chauhan, Vice Chancellor, G.L.A University, 17 Km Stone, NH-2, Mathura.
e-mail: vc@g la.ac.in, Mob.09557888181
2. Professor M.L. Madan, Ex. Vice Chancellor,Duvasu, Mathura,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob. 09896017878
3. Dr. S.K Garg, Ex vice chancellor, DUVASU Mathura, Director,College of Applied Education and Health Sciences, Gangotri, Roorkee Road, Meerut, U.P.
Tele Fax: 0121-2610781 , 2610200 , 2610033
Residence: 96 RanjanKunj, Opp.6th Battalion of pal Roorke Road, meerut, Tele: 0121-26454613,
Mob: 9412738548, E-mail: email@example.com,
4. Dr. M.P Yadav, Ex Vice Chancellor,SaradarBallabhBhai Patel University,Meerut.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob-09719007112
CONFERENCES / SUMMER INSTITUTES / TRAININGS ORGANIZED
- Organizing secretary / Coordinator-TheNational Conference on Phytomedicine: An Atternate to Modern Medicine & Its Molecular Expression, 16-17th Feb., 2013
- Coordinator- Trainings on “Advanced Diagnostic Procedures on genital infections” to the field veterinary officers.2007-09
- Organizing secretary / Coordinator-the national training cum workshop on cytokine assay 26th – 27th Feb, 2008,
- Summer institute on isolation and identification of mycoplasma from animals, plants and humans, Oct-Nov 1985
- Summer institute in prevention and control of Genital infections of Cattle, Buffalo& Goat, June 16th to Jul. 11th 1980.
- Summer institute in Infectious Abortion In Live Stock, From June 5th to July 1st 1978.
TRAINING TO BE ORGANIZED:
Director- ICAR sponsored: International Training on Regulation of Cytokines In Host Defense Mechanism, Nov. 2009. (Not executed due to retirement)
GAMES: CRICKET, BADMINTON AND VOLLEYBALL AND CHESS
HOBBY: TO WRITE POEMS AND DOHE IN HINDI
INTEREST: TO SERVE AND TO LEARN
- Laboratory Manual For detection enterotoxingenicE.coli (ETEC) and diagnosis of ete induced Diarrhea part –I Bacteriological and serological Procedures.
- Laboratory Manual for Biochemistry & hematological changes occurring in diarrheic calves. Part – II
- Laboratory Manual for Detection of verotoxigenicE.coli (VTEC) and Diagnosis of ETEC Induced Diarrhea Part – III Bacteriological and Serological Procedures.
- Laboratory manual for Veterinary Virology.
- Laboratory manual for immunology.
- Laboratory manual for general Bacteriology.
- Training Manual for Advanced Diagnostic Procedures on Genital Infections.
- Compendium on Cytokines.
ACHIEVEMENTS: (FIRST TIME IN INDIA)
- Isolation of Shigella serotypes from Zoo animals and birds.
- Isolation of about 12dozen salmonella serotypes from different hosts.
- Seroprevalence of BIV-1
- Development of a capsid based competitive inhibition enzyme linked immunosorbantasay for detection of bovine immunodeficiency virus antibodies in cattle and buffalo serum.
- Prokaryotic expression of a 75-bp capsid region of bovine immunodeficiency virus gag gene and development of a recombinant capsid p(26) protein based immunoassay for seroprevalence studies.
- Role of ArgimoneMaxicana in immune logical disorders with reference to INF –gamma, interleukin 10,Interleukin 2 induction by m-RA expression.
- S. Gupta, K.K. Chaubey, S.V. Singh, A.K. Bhatia, N. Kumar, A. Goel, T.K. Sachan, K.D. Rawat, J.S. Sohal and K. Dhama. Immunoreactivity to culture filtrate proteins of Mycobacterium avium Subspecies paratuberculosis in naturally infected goat and sheep sera. Adv. In Animal & Vet. Sci., Vol. 3 (1): 1-7, 2015.
- Bharadwaj, A.K. Bhatia, and A.K. Agrawal. Comparative analysis on the fungistatic activity of saline soils and vermicompost amended soils. CIB Tech J. of Microbiology, Vol. 4 (1): 68-77, 2015.
- Pandey, S. Agrawal, A.K. Bhatia and A. Saxena. Invitro assessment of Antibacterial activity of Calotropisprocera and Coriandrumsativum against various pathogens. Int. J. Pharmaceutical Res. & Allied Sci., Vol. 4 (1): 33-44, 2015.
- V. Laxmi, A.K. Bhatia, A. Goel, N. Wahi and A. Sharma. Phytochemicals screening and analysis using HPLC to determine the antimicrobial efficacy of Cassia fistula extract. Advances in Bioresearch, Vol. 6 (3): 1-7, 2015.
- S.V. Singh, P.K. Singh, A.V. Singh, J.S. Sohal, N. Kumar, K.K. Chaubey, S. Gupta, K.D. Rawat, A. Kumar, A.K. Bhatia, A.K. Srivastav and K. Dhama. ‘Bio-Load’ and Bio-type profiles of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis infection in the Domestic Livestock population endemic for Johne’s Disease: A Survey of 28 years (1985-2013) in India. Transboundary& Emerging diseases, Vol. 61 (1): 43-55, 2014.
- P. Varshney, S.K. Dash and A.K. Bhatia. In vitro and in vivo Antiviral Potential of Hot Aqueous Extract of Ocimum sanctum and Argemonemexicana leaves. Medicinal Plant Research, Vol. 3 (11): 78-86, 2013.
- P. Varshney, S.K. Dash and A.K. Bhatia. In vitro and in vivo Antibacterial Effects of Leaf Extracts of Ocimum sanctum and Argemonemexicana. Medicinal Plant research, Vol. 3 (9): 963-969, 2013.
- P. Varshney, S. Dash, AnjanaGoel and A.K. Bhatia. Immuno Modulatory Effect of Hot Aqueous Extract of Ocimum sanctum and Argemone Mexicana leaves in Chicken model. Medicinal Plant research, Vol. 3 (8): 135-140, 2013.
- Jayati, A.K. Bhatia, A. Kumar, A. Goel and A. Rahal. Immunomodulatory activity of hot aqueous extract of Ocimum sanctum leaves. Indian Jou. of Comparative Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious diseases, Vol. 34 (1): 33-37, 2013.
- A.K. Bhatia, A. Kumar, A. Goel, A. Gupta and A. Rahal. Antibacterial activity of hot aqueous extract of Ocimum sanctum leaves against common bacterial pathogens of animals. Pharma Science Monitor, Vol. 3 (3): 279-285, 2013.
- Jayati, A.K. Bhatia, A. Kumar, A. Goel, S. Gupta and A. Rahal. In Vitro antiviral potential of Ocimum sanctum leaves extract against New Castle Disease Virus of poultry. Int. Jou. of Microbiology and Immunology research, Vol. 2 (7): 51-55, 2013.
- Chowdhury, S.D. Qureshi, P. Varshney, S. Khan and A.K. Bhatia. Molecular Detection and Capsular typing of PasteurellamultocidaIsolated from Cattle and buffalo by multiplex PCR adjoining areas of Mathura, UP, India. World research Jou. of Biotechnology, Vol. 1 (2): 41-43, 2013.
- Tewari, S.K. Dash, B. Jain and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of P1 type of Bovine rotavirus using nested multiplex PCR in Mathura, India. Jou. of Animal research, Vol. 2 (2): 179-185, 2012.
- P. Varshney, S.D. Qureshi, A.K. Bhatia, H.K. Pradhan, N. Mishra and S. Bhatia. Molecular and antibody based diagnosis of Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) associated with cattle from Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India. Applied Biological research Journal, Vol. 14 (2): 215-219, 2012.
- S.K. Dash, Krishna Kumar, A. Tewari, P. Varshney, A. Goel and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of Rotavirus from Hospitalized Diarrheic Children in Uttar Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Microbiology, Vol. 52 (3): 472-477, 2012.
- S.K. Dash, K Kumar, A. Goel and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of Corona virus antigen by ELISA from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India. Veterinary World, Vol. 5 (3): 166-168.
- 17. A. Bharadwaj, V. Khandelwal, P. Chaudhary and A.K. Bhatia. Comparative studies of organic enriches in the improvement of physico-chemical and microbiological characteristics of saline/usar soils. Jou. of Chemical and Pharmaceutical research, Vol. 3 (6): 997-1003, 2011.
- 18. S.K. Dash, A. Tewari, K. Kumar, A. Goel and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of Rotavirus from diarrheic cow calves in Mathura. India Vet. World, Vol. 4 (12): 554-556, 2011.
- A. Goel, R. Singh, S. Dash, D. Gupta, A. Pillai, S.K. Yadav andA.K. Bhatia. Antiviral activity of few selected indigenous plants against Bovine Herpes Virus-1. Jou. of Immunology and Immunopathology, Vol. 13(1): 30-37, 2011.
- S.K.Das, A.K.Bhatia and others Detection of Rotavrus from dirrhoiec children admitted in nursing homes and hospitals Ind. Jou. of Microbiology.
- P.Varshney, A.K. Bhatia and others Molecular Diagnosis of BVDV isolated from Mathura District, Sent for publication in Jour. Of Immunology and Immunopthology, 2012.
- A.K.Bhatia, Lead paper on Immunobiolgy of Organ transplantation presented in national symposium of Anatomy Society,Oct. 2011.
- 23. S.K. Dash, K. Kumar, A. Goel and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of Corona virus antigen by ELISA from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India.- (Manuscript Number: 2-1312959515) ,accepted for publication in the Veterinary World, Vol.5 No.3 March 2012.
- 24. S.K.Dash, A.Tewari, K. Kumar, A.Goel and A.K. Bhatia. Detection of Rotavirus from diarrhoeic cow calves in Mathura, India Vet. World, 2011, Vol.4(12):554-556
- A. Goel, R. Singh, S. Dash, D. Gupta, A.Pillai, S.K.Yadavand A.K. Bhatia. Antiviral activity of few selected indigenous plants against Bovine Herpes Virus-1 Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology Year: 2011, Volume: 13, Issue: 1Print ISSN: 0972-0561. Online ISSN: 0973-9149.
- A.Goel, S. Kumar and A.K. Bhatia.Effect of Ocimum sanctum on the development of protective immunity against Salmonella typhimurium infection through cytokines. Asian Pacific J.of Trop. Med. And Hyg (2010), 3, 682-686
- A. Goel, D.K Singh and A.K. Bhatia. Effect of Ocimum sanctum extract on the induction of IFN- γ & IL-10 cytokines and their m-RNA expression J.of Immunology & Immunopathology (2010), 12 (1).
- A.Goel, S. Kumar, D.K. Singh and A.K. Bhatia.Wound healing potential of Ocimum sanctum with the induction of Tumor Necrosis Factor –α” Ind. J. of Experimental Biology (2010), 48,402-406.
- A. Goel, D.K. Singh andA.K. Bhatia.Immunomodulating property of Ocimumsanctum by regulating the IL-2 production and its m-RNA expression from splenocytes in rats. Asian Pacific J.of Trop. Med. And Hyg.(2010),3, 8-12.
- A. Sharma, V.Lami, A. Goel, V. Sharma andA.K.Bhatia. Antiviral activity of Cassia fistula against IBR virus. J.of Immunology & Immunopathology (2010), 12(2), 114-119.
- A.Goel, D. Kumar andA.K. Bhatia. Modulation of immune responses by aqueous extract of Argemonemexicana leaves. J.of Immunology & Immunopathology (2008), 10 (1) 65-69.
- A.K. Bhatia, AnjanaGoel,A.K. Dhakarey,R.K. Srivastava and S.K. Dash studies on isolation and identification of Mycobacteria from bovines and humans with reference to molecular cherecterization. Presented in the global meet on vaternary public health & hygiene-e volving strategies with global perspective” on 19-21, 2008.
- A.K. Bhatia, AnjanaGoel,D.K. Singh, Sandeep Kumar, Ajay Gupta, Cytokines and cells involved in their secerctions, presented in the “Training cum workshop on Cytokine assay” at DUVASU on 2008.
- A.K. Bhatia, AnjanaGoel, PunitVarshney, Ajay Gupta, Sandeep Kumar Das,Sandeep Kumar, Krishna Kumar,K.b. Rajput. Role of cytokines in immune responses. Presented in the “Training cum workshop on Cytokine assay” at DUVASU on 2008.
- A.K. Bhatia, AnjanaGoel, PunitVarshney, Ajay Gupta, Sandeep Kumar Das,Sandeep Kumar, Practical Protocol: Training cum workshop on Cytokine assay” at DUVASU on 2008.
- B. Choudhary, A.K. Bhatia, V.P. Singh, S.D. Qureshi. (2010) Characterization of Outer protein (OMP) of Paseurellamultocide and immune response studies of OMP, alum precipitated and oil adjuvanted vaccine in mouse model, J. of Immunology &Immunopatholoogy, 12.(2) 171-
- S.K. Yadav, A.K. Bhatiaet. al (2010); Antiviral effect of Chlorophytumborivillianum plant extract and its effect on the IFN-gama induction in wistar albino rats at CONFERENCE OF NZMS 2010 AUKLAND UNIVESRITY, NEW ZEALAND
- D. Pan, and; A.K. Bhatia (2009)“E.colientero toxoid bacterin Containing K99 antigen and combination of both as immunizing motifs in rabbits”. Indian veterinary journal 86(11) 1107-09.
- D. Pan,A.K. Bhatia, and K.N. Bhilegaonkar, (2010) “Characterization of toxin from verocytoxigenicEcscherichia coli (VTEC) strains isolated from neonatal calves in India”.Asianpacific Journal of Tropical Medicine,. 2(2):35-38.
- Pan, D. and Bhatia, A.K. (2010)“Comparative resistance patterns of 0157 verotoxin producing and K99 Escherichia coli of bovine orgin”. In the Indian Veterinary Journal. 87(2) 216-19
- Sharma, ArchanaAndBhatia, A.K. (2009) “Detection of VT2 Gene E-hly Escherichia Cil by PlolyMerized Chain reaction PCRi in the J. Immunol. Immunopathology 11(1), 22-26
- Sharma, Archana And Bhatia, A.K. (2009),“Heamolytic, E-hly positive entrohaemolytic E. coli Strains Associated With Bovine diarrhea. ” J.Immunol. Immunopathology 11(2), 39-42
- P. Mishra, S.V. Singh, A.K. Bhatiyaet. al. (2009) Prevelence of Bovine Johns Disease and Mycobacterium Avium subspecies paratuberculosis genotype in dairy cattle herd in Mathura District in Indian Journals of Comparative microbial immunology and Infectiuos disease 30(1) 23-25
- Bhatia, S; SoodRicha; Bhatia, Bhatia,A.K. ; Pattnaik, B; and pradhan, H.K., (2008), Devlopmentof a capsid based competitive inhibition enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay for detection of bovine immunodeficiency virus antibodies in cattle and buffalo serum. Science Direct, Journal of Virological Methods. 148 (2008) 218-225
- Bhatia, Sandeep.; Patil, S.S.; Sood, Richa.; Dubey, Renu.; Bhatia,A.K. ; Pattnaik, B. and Pradhan, H.K.(2008) “prokaryotic expression of a recombinant Capsid (p26) protein based immunoassay for seroprevalence studies. Ind. J. of Biotechnology, 7,50-55
- Bhatia, A.K. (2008), Mycobacterium bovis as Zoonotic Threat. Presented in Global Meet on Veterinary Public Health & Symposium on “New Horizons in foot Security with special reference to veterinary public Health & Hygiene - Evolving Strategies with Global perspective:. Feb. 2008
- Bhatia, S,;Bhatia, A.K.;Sood, Richa ; Pattnaik, B. and Pradhan, H.K. (2007), “ Serological evidence of bovine immunodeficiency virus infection in cattle and buffalo through use of recombinant capsid (p26) protein based immunoassay” . j. Immunol. Immuunpathol.8(2):137 – 138
- Bhatia, A.K.; and Bhatia, Sandeep.(2007), Recombinant Phase Display Antibody technology- an alternative to hybridoma for antibody production. J. Immunol. Immunopathol.8(2): 68-74.
- Parashar,D,Srivastava RK, Chauhan,DS,Sharma,VD,Singh,M,LavaniaM,Chauhan,A.Bhatia,AK and Katoch,VM.(2006) “Characterization of mycobacteia isolated from bovines by PRA-targettinghsp 65 gene region. J.Commun.Dis. 2006,38(3),263-268.
- Bhatia, A.K.andGarg, S.K. (2003) Genetic regulation of Immunoglobulin’s. J. immunol. Immumopathol. 5(1): 79-83.
- Kumar, P., Singh, S.V., Bhatia, A.K.,Sevilla, I, Singh, A.V., Whittington, R.J., Juste, R.A. Gupta, V.K., Singh, P.k., Sohal, J.S., Vihan, V.S., 2007 . Juvenile Capri-par tuberculosis (JCP) in India; Incidence and characterization of by six diagnostic tests. Small Ruminant Research, 73: 45-53.
- Varshney Puneet, Bhatia A K, Pradhan H K, Mishra , Bhatia Sandeep (2009) Seroprevalence of bovine viral diarrhea virus antibodies in cattle and buffalo of Agra region of Uttar Pradesh (India) Journal of Immunology and Immunopathology Volume : 11, 2,39-42
- Bhatia, A.K. (2004) Biochemical and meteorological changes in E. coli induced diarrhea paper presented in 4th Indian Veterinary congress .425-432
- Selvia, I. Singh , S.V., Juste, R.A. and Kumar, V; Bhatia, A.K.; (2004).Para tuberculosis bison genotype strains Isolated from sheep and goats J. Immunol and immunopatholgy 6,137-38.
- Sharma, V.K.; Shrivastava. And Bhatia, A.k. (2003)? Clinicopathological study of induced Ecscherichia coli Infection in kids. Ind. J . Vet. Pathology 27 (1) : 50-51.
- Sharma, V.K.; Shrivastava. And Bhatia, A.k. (2003) Experimental E. coli infection in kids-A Pathomorphological study. Ind. J . Vet. Pathology 27 (2) : 125-126
- Yadav, Sharadkumar; Bhatia, A.K. and Pathak. R.C. (2000). Detection of Rota virus Form diarrhoeic calves using various tests and comparison of sensitivity of these tests. Ind. Vety. Med.J: 24, 52-54.
- Kumar, H.; Srivastava, A,K and Bhatia, A.K. (2002). “ Studies on Immune Response in coper Toxicity in sheep” J.Immunol.Immunopathol, 4(1&2):93-96.
- Bhatia, A.K.(2001). Pathogenesis pfDiarrhoeic bacteria Lead paper presentation in seminar held by Ind.Asso. For Advancement of Vety. Res. (IAAVR) Feb., 78-83.
- Yadav. S.K.; Prakash, Dev; and Bhatia, A.K. (1998). Enterotoxin from E.coli Ind. Vet ed. J. 19: (Oct) 179-181.
- A.K. Bhatia (1985),. Epidemiology of Diarrhea in neonates of food Animals And the Economic Problems
- Associated with them in the conference “Infection Diarrhea in the young. Strategies for control in human and animals. Vetikinuniv. Victoria, Australia 11th -15th Feb. 1985.
- Purohit, D.C.; Bhatia, A.K. and Patahk, R.C. (1994). 0-1 phage induced variation in Salmonella serotype Ind.
- J. Vent. Res. 3(1) 31-33.
- Sharma, Mandeep,;Yadav Shared,; Bhatia, A.K. and pathak, R.C. (1991). Dection of rotavirus particls in feces Of Bovine calves With Diarrhea in mathura VIII International Congress of Virology ,Beriin, Germany, August, 26-31, 1991.
- Lalwani, D.D.; Bhatia, A.K.; Singh, P.P. and Pathak, R.C. (1984). A study on microflora of the Crevice vagi
- -nal mucus of genital tract of cows with impaired fertility. Indian Vet. Med. J. Vol.8, 144-147.
- Babbar, O.P. and Bhatia, A.K. (1980). Decrease in virulence of some well characterized pathogenic bacterial
- Studies ind. J. Exptl.Biol. Vol 18: 1233-12
- Bhatia, A.K. (1980). Studies on the effect of interferon in the malignancy of microbial cells. Res. Vet. J.
- Bhatia, A.K.; Gupta, R.N. and Pathak, R.c. (1980). Coli form bacilli from urinary tract infection of man and their Antibiogram. Res. Vet. J. 1: 19-21.
- Bhatia, A.K.; and Pathak, R.C. (1981). Salmonella from man. J. Vet. Res. 4(1) 65-66
- Bhatia, A.K.; (1979). The occurrence of enteric organisms of pupil health importance (shihgella andsalmonella) in man and animals Vet. Res Bull. III: 101-102.
- Bhatia, A.K. and Pathak, R.C. (1978). Shigella serotypes from non- human Sources, Vety. Res. Bull. 1: 125- 127.
- Bhatia, A.K. Gupta, R.N. and Pathak, R.C. (1974). Salmonella isolates from cattle , buffaloes, sheep and foes.U.P. vet. J. 2: 152-154
- Bhatia, A.K. Pathak, R.C. (1971). Salmonella from snake. Current Science 41: 825-826.
- Bhatia, A.K. and Pathak ,R.C. (1971). Shigella serotypes from man and primates, INd. Jour. Microbiol.
- Bhatia, A.K. and Pathak, R.C. (1971). Salmonella serotypes from pigs. Ind. Jour. Microbiology, 11:5 – 8.
- Saxena,A., Bhatia,A.K., ”Status of Bioinformatics Commercialization in India” in 6th National Conference on Advancement of Technologies Focus 2010 INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & ENERGY MANAGEMENT during February 20-21, 2010 organised by Computer Society of India & GLA Group of Institutes, Mathura.pp. 349-353.
- A.K. Bhatia, A. Goel, A.K. Dhakarey,Srivastav, R.K and Dash, S.K. Studies on isolation and identification of Mycobacteira from bovines and human with reference to molecular characterization presented in the Global meet on veterinary public health & symposium on “new horizons in food security with special reference to veterinary public health & Hygiene – evolving strategies with global perspective” on 19th -21th Feb.20085
- S.K. Yadav, A.K. Bhatia and R.C. Pathak (1990). EnteropathogenicE.coli from feaces of calves, presented at first Asian Conference on food safety, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- R. Tendulkar, R.C. Pathak, and A.K. Bhatia. (1985). Protection of cows against enteric colibacillosis using E.colibacterin. Paper presented in poster session in the Conference “Infection Diarrhea in the Young Strategies for Control in human and animals. Vetikin Univ. Victoria, Australia 11th – 15th Feb. 1985.
- A.K. Bhatia(1985). Epidemiology of Diarrhea in neonates of food Animals and the Economic problems associated with them in the Conference “Infection Diarrhea in the Young. Strategies for control in human and animals. Vetikin Univ. Victoria, Australia 11th – 15th Feb. 1985.
Abstracts & Papers presented in National/ International Conferences
- Puneetvarshney, A. K. Bhatia and others(2012). Assessment of growth promoter as well as immunomodulatory properties of O.sanctum and A. maxicana medicinal plants in chicken model. Accepted for presentation in 2nd International conference on Integrative medicine,May 13-15,2012 Jeruselum, Israel.
- PuneetVarshney, Ak. Bhatia and Others (2011) Study of invitro and invivo antiviral effect ofO.sanctum on RD virus XX Nat. conf. Of Virological Society, Hissar, Haryana
- NitinWahi, A.K.Bhatia, AnjanaGoel, Vishal Khandalwal 2011 Biofuels for better environment held on 14 September 2011.
- NitinWahi, A.K.Bhatia, AnjanaGoel, SeemaBhaduaria (2011) Biomass as a Non Conventional Energy Resource. Paper presented in Emerging Vistas of Mechanical Engingeering, Agra 10 April 2011.
- AlokBhardwaj, A.K. Bhatia and A.K. Aggrawal 2010 Impact of Vermicompost amendment on the physiochemical parameter and microbial population of unfertile barren soils. Paper presented in NCBE 2010.
- Jayati, A.K. Bhatia & others (2011) Antimicrobial activity of host aqueous extacts of O. Scantumagaist Newcastle disease virus. Presented inIAAVR conference at Oppolo veterinary college, jaipur 10-11 Feb. 2011
- A.K. Bhatia, AnjanaGoel, SandeepMaurya, Dilip Kumar Singh & Ajay Gupta Evaluation of would healing potential of Ocimum sanctum with supportive role of tumer necrosis factor- alpha presented in the “National sysmposium on Infectious disease” (ICMR) sponsored by Louis Pasteur Memorial Symposium, Dr.N.G.P. Art and Science College, Coimbatore, 8th – 9thaug, 2008
- AnjanaGoel, DilipKumar,Sandeep Kumar &A.k. Bhatia Immunomodulating property of Ocimum sanctum by regulating the IL-2 production and its m-RNA expression from splenic lymphocyte in rats, presented in International conference on “Emerging infectious diseases of animal and biotechnological applications ” at Madras Vaternary College, Channai on 2008
- AnjanaGoel, Dilip Kumar Singh & Ashok Kumar Bhatia. Effect of Ocimum sanctum extract on the induction of IFN-Y & IL-10 Cytokines and their m-RNA expression. Presented in the symposium “current advances in molecular biochemistry: Application in Health, Environment and Agriculture” held at Lucknow University, Lucknow on dec 2008
- Tiwari, A. Bhatia, A.K. Goel, A, Yadav, S. Prevelence of rotaviruses in Mathura segion, presented in satellite symposium on vaccinology and antiviral therapeutics: strategies and blue print. Dec 2007 jointly organized by IVRI and Project Directorate on FMD
- Goel, A., Kumar, D.K. & Bhatia, A.K. Antibacterial activity of Ocimum sanctum in rats. Presented in the national symposium on “present status of scientific and technological interventions” on the development of medicinal and aromatic plants in india.” Held on april 2007 in Bidhan Chandra KrishiViswavidyalaya, Kalyani (WB)
- Goel,A., Kumar,D. Bhatia, A.K. Antibacterial effect of A. Mexicana leaves extracts. Presented at the International symposium and 5th Annual conference on “New strategies for prevention and control of emerging and reemerging zoonoses an integrated veterinary and medical approach,” Palampur, H.P., held on Oct 06 Annual conference on “New strategies for prevention and control of emerging and reemerging zoonoses an integrated veterinary and medical approach,” Palampur, H.P., held on Oct 06
- Goel, A. Kumar,D. Bhatia, A.K. Modulation of Cell mediated immune response by aqueous extract of A. Mexicana leaves in albino rats. Presented at the International Symposium and 5th
- AnjanaGoel, Rashmi Singh, Sandeep Dash, Deepti Gupta, AjitaPillai, S. K.Yadav& A. K. Bhatia. Antiviral activity of indigenous plants against Bovine Herpes Virus-1, J. of Immunology & Immunopathology, presented in Epidemics 2 the second international conference on infectious disease dynamics, Athens Greece December 2009
- Ajay Gupta, AnjanaGoel,Jayati& A.K. Bhatia; Antibacterial effect of Ocimum sanctum on Salmonella Typhimurium infected chickens. Presented in Vth convention of socity for immunology & immunopathology & national symposium on immunobiotechnologydec 17-19, 2010 at GB Pant University of Agri. & Tech. Patwardhangar, Nanital
- S.K. Dash, P. Varshney, AK. Bhatia, A.Goel,A.Dass and K.K. Rajpoot (2008) Studies on rota viral diarrhea among calves in weasternuttar Pradesh, Indian in international Conference on emerging and” on 28-29 July 2008 at Madras Vaternary College, Chennai
- Tewari, A.K., Bhatia and P. Varshney (2007) Detection of Bovine Rotaviruses by Electropherotyping in “International conference on emerging and re-emerging viral diseases of tropics and sub tropics” on 11-14 December 2007 at delhi in and organized by Indian VirologicalSocity
- P.Varshney,A.K. Bhatia, H.K. Pradhan and S.K. Dash (2008) Seroprevelence and Molecular characterization of bovine viral diarrhea virus from northern part of india in “international conference on emerging infectious disease of animal and biotechnological applications” on 28-29 july 2008 at Madras Vaternary College, Chennai
- S.V. Singh, Sevilla, I.*, Juste, R.A.*, Richard Whittington, V.. Kumar+ , V.K. gupta A.K. Bhatiya+, and a.V. singh Mycobacterium avium subsp. Para tuberculosis (bison type) genotype infecting goat population in India p. 88. 8th International Colloquium on Para tuberculosis to be held from 14 to 18 August 2005 at Danish Institute for Food and Veterinary Research (DFVF) Amaliegade 36 DK-1256 Copenhagen, Denmark. Session E: Epidemiology and control strategies.
- Singh, Rashmi; Yadav,Sharad; Bhatia, A.K. (2009). Seroprevalance of Bovine Herpes Virus-1 In u.p. presented in X National Technical Seminar Of IALV held at college of veterinary Science & Animal Husbandary, Jabalpur From 29-31 jan., 2009
- Jayanti ;Bhatia, A.K and K. Amit (2009). Immunomodulatory effect of O.sanctum (tulsi) in chicken. Presented in X National Technical Seminar of IALV held at college of veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Jabalpur From 29-31 jan., 2009
- Mishra. P , Singh, S.V., Bhatiya, A.K., Singh P.K., Singh, A.V., Sohal, J.S., (2007). Real time estimates Of prevalence of Bovine Jone’s disease in dairy cattle herds in Mathura region of north India using fecal culture and indigenous ELISA Kit and characterization of Mycobacterium avium subspecies par tuberculosis by IS900 PCR (140E). p. 197 .National Symposium on’ “Advances in pathological Techniques in Diagnosis Of Animal, Bird And Fish diseases” And XXI annual conference of Indian Association of Animal, Bird and Fish diseases” and XXI annual conference of Indian Association of Veterinary Pathologists, 23 – 25, November , 2004, at Department of veterinary pathology , faculty of veterinary and animal sciences , W. B. U. of Animals and Fishery Sciences, Kolkata.
- Kumar, Pradeep: Sing, S.V.: Bhatia,A.K.; (2007). Antibacterial activity of ocimum sanctum leaves extract in rats. Presented in the symposium “ Present status of Scientific and Technological Intervantions on the development of Medicinal and Aromatic plants in India.” At Bidhan Chandra Vishwavidhyalaya, Kalyani, West Bengal. On 26th – 28th April, 2007.
- D.Pan and A.K.Bhatia (2006) Studies on fimbrial characters of E.coli isolated from newborn diarrhoic cow cavlesIntnational symposium and 5th ann. Conf. on “New strategies for for prevention and control of Zoonoses Ind. Asso.ofPub.Hlth (IAVPHS) held on 12-14 oct. 2006
- D.Pan and A.K.Bhatia (2006) Studies on toxicity in rabbit and mice International symposium and 5th Ann. Conf. on “New strategies for prevention and control of Zoonoses Ind. Asso.ofPub.Hlth (IAVPHS) held on 12-14 oct. 2006
- D.Pan and A.K.Bhatia (2006) Studies on toxicity in rabbit and mice International symposium and 5th Ann. Conf. on “New strategies for prevention and control of Zoonoses Ind. Asso.ofPub.Hlth (IAVPHS) held on 12-14 oct. 2006
- D.Pan and A.K.Bhatia (2006) Isolation and Identification 0f VerotoxigenicE.coli from diarrhoiec and non diarrioec cow caves,” International symposium and 5th Ann. Conf. on “New strategies for prevention and control of Zoonoses Ind. Asso.ofPub.Hlth (IAVPHS) held on 12-14 oct. 2006
- Chawdhary, B.; Varshney, p.; Dash, S.K. and Bhatia , A.K. “ODT 04 – isolation , Identification and Molecular Characterization ocfPasturellamutocida from field Samples”.
- pathological Techniques in Diagnosis of Animal , Bird and Fish diseases” and XXI annual conference of Indian Association of veterinary pathologists, 23 – 25, November , 2004,
- P.Kumar, S.V.Singh, A.K.Bhatia, A.V.Singh, D. Yadav, G. Sharma, Kumar. I.Sevilla, R.A Juste (2004). Juvenile paratuberuclosis in goats and its molecular characterization. 57.(1.15) National Symposium on Quality Assessment of immunodiagnostics and Immunoprophylactics for livestock diseases in post WTO scenario including impact on mountainous regions and XXII Annual conference of Indian Association of veterinary Microbiologists, Immunologist and Specialists in infectious diseases, held from Oct., 18 – 19, 2004, at Department of veterinary microbiology, college of Veterinary and Animal Science, CSK Himachal Pradesh KrishiVishvavidhalaya, palampur , 176 002. HP, India.
- Kumar, P., Singh, S.V., Bhatia., A.K., Shrivastav, V, Saxena, R., and Srivastav, A.K., Para tuberculosis in kids: A cultural, And patho-morphological study. Page -- 88 - 89 . National symposium on’ “Advances in and Animals Sciences , W.B.U. of Animals And Fishery Sciences, Kolkata.
- Sharma ,Mandeep.; Bhatia,.A.K. and Pathak, R.C. (1994). Polyvalent K99 E.coli Bactrian in prevention of diarrhea in new born calves. Paper abstracted in the XIV annual conference and National symposium of IAVMI held on 29-31 Jan. 1994 at Pune.
- Bhatia, A.K. (2004) Efficacy of K99 + E.colibacterin in neonatal diarrhea paper presented in 4thIndiaVeterinary congress.
- Gautam, N.; Nayak, D.; Singh , S.; Bhatia, A.k.; Kumar, H.; and Varshney, P.K. (2004), Mathura Shaharkepani me jeevanukaadhayan. Science congress 19-21 Feb .,
- Kulshreshta, C.M.; and Bhatia, A.K. (2001). PashuoKepromukhrog (Hindi) KrishakBharati, C.S.A. Uni. Of Agri. & Tech., Kanpur.
- Tripati, R.K.; Srivastava, A,K and Bhatia, A.K., (2001). Effect of Argemone Toxicity on Immunoe Response in Buffalo Calves. 2nd Conf. and National Symposium on “immunomodulation in health & Disease”. Society of Immunology and Immunopathology held on Dec. 15, 16, 2001.G.B University of Agri.& Tech. pantnager , Uttaranchal.
- Tiwari, R.K.; Srivastava, A.K.; Singh, H. And Bhatia, A.K. (2000). Occular lesions in argemone seed toxicity in poultry. Paper abstracted in the symposium on “Current concepts in animal and poultry Disease held on 11-13 Dec., 2000. At Akola.
- Yadav, S.K.; Bhatia, A.K and pathak, R.C. (1998). Detection and characterization of K99 antigen from E.coli isolated from diarrhoeic calves and possible correlation bet. presence of k99 antigen and disease, presented at 3rd annual convention and national symposium on sustainable animal health for 2000 and beyond-National perseective held on 10th – 12th Dec. 1998. At Coimbatore.
- Singh, D.; Srivastava, A.K. and Bhatia, A.K. (2000). Effect of agrimone toxicity on blood pressure of sheep.Paper abstracted in the symposium on “current concepts in animal and poultry Disease held on 11-13 Dec., 2000. At Akola.
- Nath, N.K.; Pathak, R.C. andBhatia, A.K. (1996). Production and detection of K99 surface antigen of E.Coli strains presented in second Nat. Conf .and symposium on “Resent Trends in Microbiological techniques.Society of Basic and Applied Microbiology , Jaipur.
- Bhatia, A.K. (1987). Studies on the effect of interferon on Clostridium Welchii type C. presentation “first Asian Congress on Anaerobic Bacteria in health and Disease” held at se th Medical college and K.E.N. Hospital Bombay, India Nov. 12-14-1987.
- Bhatia, A.K. (1985) Immune Responses to Mycoplasma
- Bhatia, A.K. (1984). Protective effect of interferon in mice infected with salmonella typhimurium paper Abstract in 4th national seminar on Zoonosis and their control held on 9-11, Jan. 1984.
- Bhatia, A.K. (1984) Extraction and assay of endotoxin. Paper abstracted in the XIV Ann. Conf. and national symposium of IAVMI held on 29-31 Jan. 1994 at Pune.
- Chaturvedi, D.C.; Pathak, R.C. and Bhatia, A.K. (1980). Efficacy of interferon in E.coli infected chicks. Paper presented all India poultry conference held at Haryana Agri. University, Hissar.
- Bhatia, A.K.; Gupta, R.N. and Pathak, R.c. (1980) sewage – A Source of salmonella. Paper presented at all India Conference of Microbiologists – held in Dec. 1980 Bombay.
Note: 40 Others.
Total No. of research Papers presented in different Conference: 86
Place: Mathura, U.P. INDIA, Date: 27th May 2015