Contact Number: 9454354895
6.5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mathematics
PhD (2012):Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi, U.P., India
Post Doctoral Fellowship: National Board Of Higher Mathematics (NBHM), India
Area of Research Interest
Optimization,Generalized Convexity,Nonsmooth Analysis,Robust Optimization
- Higher order duality in multiobjective fractional semi infinite programming (Communicated ) Under Review ●Minimax Fractional Integral Programming Problems Involving Univexity , ( Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems,Series A: Mathematical Analysis 18, 335-355), 2012.
- Nonsmooth minimax programming problems with invex functions (January 2010) (Optimization, Vol. 59,No. 1, pp. 95-103)
- Nonlinear multiple objective Fractional Programming Involving Semi-Locally Type Preinvex and Related Functions (2009) (PanAmerican Mathematical Journal, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 51-67)
- Minimax Fractional Programming Involving Type I and Related Functions (2009) (International Journal of Operations Research, Vol. 6, No 2, pp. 45-54).
- Optimality and duality for nondifferentiable multiobjective programming under generalized univexity (2009) (Analele Universitatii Bucuresti, Mathematica Anul LVIII, pp. 239-252)
- On Sufficient Optimality Conditions for Semi-Infinite Discrete Minmax Fractional Programming Problems Under Generalized V-Invexity, (Topics in nonconvex optimization, Springer optimization and its Applications, Volume 50, 2011, chapter -9, pp 133)
Membership of professional bodies
- Working Group On Generalized Convexity (WGGC)
- International Society On Multiple Criterion Decision Making
- The Continuous Optimization Working Group of EURO
●MATLAB ●FORTRAN ●C● C++
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended/Paper Presented
- Workshop Attended,International Workshop on Convex Analysis and Optimization (IWCAO-2017),November 14-19,2017, Department Of Mathematics,Aligarh University.
- Paper Presentation On 2017 Symposium on Mathematical Programming and Game Theory “Properties of generalized Nondifferentiable Multiobjective Variational Control Problems With Generalized Convexity With its Applications” on January 09-11,2017,Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi.
- Paper Presented in “VIII International Symposium on Statistics and Optimization in conjunction with XXXVI-Annual Convention of Indian Society for Probability & Statistics (ISPS) & Seminar on Statistical Inference, Sampling and Optimization Techniques & Related Areas (Under SAP-DRS-II)” Entitled “Sufficiency and duality for Non-Differentiable Multiobjective Variational Control Problems with generalized Convexity with support functions” in Aligarh Muslim University, 17-19,December 2016.
- Short term course on Advanced Operation Research in National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), 07-11 November, 2016, Chandigarh
- Short Term Course “Achedamic Communications for Teachers” 05-15 October 2016, GLA University Mathura.
- Workshop attend On Fractional Calculus and Its Applications (FCA-2016), September 2-3,2016,Department of Mathematics, Applied Science and Humanities, GLA University
- Round Table Conference on Mathematical Formalism On Relativistic Cosmology , August 26-27,2016, Department of Mathematics, Applied Science and Humanities, GLA University
- Paper presentation entitled “Optimality and Duality of Variational Programming Problems” in Workshop on Applied Optimization Models and Computation Held on 28-30, January 2015 in Indian Statistical Institute,New Delhi.
- Paper Presentation entitled “ Multiobjective Variational Problems Involving Generalized Higher Order Functions”in ICOTA 9 Conference Held on 12-16 December 2013 At the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan Republic of China.
- CIMPA-UNESCO-INDIA Research School 2013-Generalized Nash Equilibrium Problems, Bilevel Programming and MPEC,November 25 to December 6,2013.
- Advanced Training Programme On Nonlinear Functional Analysis and its Applications (ATP-NFAA). DST-Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, 04-10 March, 2013.
- Paper Presentation entitle “Optimality and Duality For Nondifferentiable multiobjective fractional programming problems”, (OPTIMA-2012) International Conference on Optimization Modelling and Applications, Departmental Of Operational Research,University of Delhi ,November 29-December 01, 2012.
- Training Programme on Optimization and Its Applications, Department of Operational Research University of Delhi, Delhi, November 26-December 01, 2012.
- Symposium on “Indian Women and Mathematics”, The Institute Of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, January 8-10, 2012.
- Paper Presentation entitle “Nonsmooth Minimax Programming Problems V-r Invex Function”, International Conference on Game Theory and Their Applications, Indian Statistical Institute, Chennai Centre, 5-7 January 2012.
- Advanced Training Programme on Optimization and its Applications (ATPOA), DST, Centre for Interdisplinary Mathematical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, November 23-29, 2011.
- National Instructional Workshop On Graph Theory And Its Applcations, DST, Centre for Interdisplinary Mathematical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, May 23-28, 2011.
- Satelite Conference On International Congress of Mathematicians 2010, ISIAM And Sharda University, 14-17 August 2010.
- International Conference on Optimization and Its Applications (Department of Mathematics) Banaras Hindu University, INDIA, Feb 16-18, 2010.
- Optimization Theory and Applications (Training Programme), Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi, INDIA, February 10-14, 2010.
- Advanced Training Programme on Nonconvex Optimization And Its Applications (DST-Centre for Interdisciplinary Mathematical Sciences), Banaras Hindu University, INDIA, March 22-26, 2009.
- Optimization and its Applications (Training Program), Banasthali University, Centre for Mathematical Sciences, INDIA, December 24-29, 2008.
- BHU Summer School of Computing (BHU-SSC08), Department Of Physics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, April 07 to April 19, 2008.
- National Conference on Modern Analysis and Allied Areas, (UGC-DRS Programme), Banaras Hindu University, INDIA, Feb 23-24, 2007.
- xxiii Annual Conference of The Mathematical Society, Banaras Hindu University, INDIA.December 30-31, 2008
- xxiv Annual Conference of The Mathematical Society, Banaras Hindu University, INDIA.December 29&30, 2007.