Contact Number: 9410075026
- Presently working as a Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics, Institute of Applied Sciences & Humanities at G.L.A University, Mathura (U.P) since 24th August 2006.
- Worked as Part-time Lecturer in Dept. of Mathematics at D.A.V.P.G. College, Azamgarh (U.P.) from January 2003 to February 2005.
- Ph.D. (Mathematics) from V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 2012.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) from V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 2002 with an aggregate of 68.5% marks.
- B.Sc. from V.B.S. Purvanchal University, Jaunpur in 1999 with an aggregate of 61.2% marks.
- Intermediate examination from U.P. Board in 1996 with an aggregate of 60% marks.
- Matriculation examination from U.P. Board in 1994 with an aggregate of 64.8% marks.
- Attended five days workshop on “A tribute to S. Ramanujan & Prof. Chandrasekhar (life and work)” organized by Department of Mathematics, T.D.P.G. College, Jaunpur (U.P.) from 18/04/2013 to 22/04/2013.
- Attended summer training school on “Development and Transformation Theory of Ordinary and Basic Hypergeometric Series” organized by Science & Engineering Council (SERC) School, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi at Gorakhpur from 16/05/2011 to 14/06/2011.
- Attended three days workshop on “Spoken Communication for class room teachers” organized by G.L.A. Group of Institutions, Mathura from 21/12/09 to 23/12/09.
- Attended two days Faculty Development Programme on “MATLAB” organized by Institute of Computer & Information Science, Dr B.R.A. Ambedkar University, Agra from 23/04/2009 to 24/04/2009.
- Attended 17th Annual Conference of the Purvanchal Academy of Sciences held at K. S. Saket Postgraduate College, Ayodhya, Faizabad (U.P.) from 19/02/2008 to 20/02/2008.
- Attended One week Quality Improvement programme on “Numerical Computation Using Software Tools” organized by Department of Mathematics I.I.T.Roorkee (U.K.) from 14/07/2007 to 18/07/2007.
- Attended 16th Annual Conference of the Purvanchal Academy of Sciences held at Tilak Dhari College, Jaunpur from 17/02/2007 to 18/02/2007.
- A paper titled “On certain results involving Ramanujan’s theat functions & lambert series”, published in Purvanchal Acacdemy of Sciences, Jaunpur (U.P.), vol. 17(Mathematical sciences) 2011.
- A paper titled “On mock theta functions of order six & eight”, published in Journal of Computer &Mathematical Sciences, Bhopal, vol. 2(3), 557-565, 2011.
- Society for Special Functions & Applications (SSFA).
- Indian Society of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences.
AREA OF INTEREST
- Computer Based Numerical & Statistical Techniques
- Complex Analysis
- Differential equations
Name : Shikha Srivastava
Date of Birth : 06th April 1980
Husband’s Name : Mr. Mayank Srivastava
Languages Known : Hindi, English
Marital Status : Married
Correspondence Address : Flat No. 304, Residence Block-IX, GLA University Campus, NH#2, Delhi-Mathura Highway,
Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406 (U.P.)
Permanent Address : M-II 25, Jawahar Vihar Colony, Malikmau,Raebareli-229010 (U.P.)