Contact Number: 9760929029
Area of Research Interest - Operations Research
To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Academic & Professional Profile:
- PhD in Mathematics on the topic “NETWORK OF NON STATIONARY QUEUE MODELS” from M.J.P.ROHILKHAND UNIVERSITY, BAREILLY in year 2011.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics and Computer Science) in 2004 with 66% from Dr .B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- B.Sc. (PCM) in 2001 with 63% from Bareilly College, Bareilly.
- 12th from R.H.S Inter college, Singramou with 58 %.
- 10th from R.H.S. Inter college, Singramou with 56%.
- Job exposure in GLA University Mathura, as Asst. Professor in Mathematics department, since 2nd January 2006 till date.
- Languages : Basics of C.
- Operating System : Microsoft Windows 7.
- Attended 19th Annual Conference of RAMANUJAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY organized by Department of Mathematics, Institute of Basic Sciences, Dr .R.Ambedkar University Agra.
- Attended International Symposium on “Harmonic Analysis, Wavelets and Partial Differential Equations” held on January-8, 2007 at I.I.T. Madras.
- Presented paper entitled “ An Algorithm For The Multiple Sequence Alignment Model” in the XXII Annual Conference of THE MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY , Banaras Hindu University held on December 29 &30, 2007.
Workshop/ short term courses attented:
- Attended QIP Short term Training Program On “HARMONIC ANALYSIS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQATIONS” during the period January 1-12, 2007 at I.I.T. Madras.
- Attended DST Sponsored National Workshop on “SOME RECENT RESEARCH DIRECTIONS IN GRAPH THEORY” during May 26 – 30, 2008 at I.I.T. Kharagpur.
- Attended Workshop on “Peoples Participation In Heritage Conservation Preservation & Prorogation” organized by Archeological Survey of India, Travel & Tourism Management, Dau Dayal Institute Of Vocational Education, Dr. B .R . Ambedkar University Agra Development Authority Held on Nov 24 2001.
- Warden-Boys Hostel GLA University Mathura.
- Participated in “National Integration Camp” in M.J.P. Ruhelkhand University held on Feb 22 – 28, 2000.
Hobbies & Interests Playing cricket.
Date Of Birth 12th August 1980
Father’s Name Shri H. P. Dubey
Mother’s Name Smt. Shanti dubey
Contact Address Village- Kotiya, Post-Pooredhani, Dist.- PratapgarhU.P.- 230124