Contact Number: 9627960002
Area of Research Interest
“Effects of Ultra Violet Irradiation in vitro on the chemical constituents of Epithelial tissue of some fresh water fishes”
2005 PhD (Biochemistry) Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University,Agra, India.
1998 Masters in Organic Chemistry, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University,Agra, India.
1996 Bachelor of Science, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University,Agra, India
17 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Chemistry.
- Solid, Liquid and Semisolid formulations. R&D Study on improvement of different formulations, stabilization of liquid and semisolid formulations against microbial contamination.
- Herbal Formulations and Research. Developed new innovative techniques for converting surface water into safe and potable drinking water of improved taste.
- Screening of micro-organisms, optimization of different parameters related to growth for max. Production of dextranase, Study of productivity in complex and synthetic medium. Study of synergestic action of maltose and dextran. Purification of the enzyme by a single-step rapid method with calcium phosphate gel chromatography, Biochemical characterization, homogeneity of purified protein established by polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis. Molecular mass determination by size-exclusion HPLC and SDS- polyacrylamide gel. Identification of hydrolysis products of dextran with enzyme. Km value determination.
- Life time membership of Indian science congress association Kolkata.(Membership No.-L16475)
- Books Authored: Engg. Chemistry, publisher.-kitab mahal Allahabad (up) India(ISBN:81-225-0493-0)
- Effect of Ultra violet irradiation in vitro on the Chemical Constituents of Epithelial tissue of fresh water fish “Changunius Chagunio” Sharma Vivek, Kumar Nitin, Saraswat R.C. Asian journal of Chemical and Environmental Research,Vol.3(1),33-37(2010)
- Effect of Ultra violet irradiation in vitro on the Chemical Constituents of Epithelial tissue of fresh water fish Labeo pangusia” Sharma Vivek, International journal of advanced engineering technology 353-357,Vol.2(4),(2011) Accepted
- Synthesis, Characterization,Electrochemical Properties and Antimicrobial Studies of Co(II),Ni(II),Cu(II),Zn(II) and Fe(III) Complex with Isatin Derivatives, Neeraj Sharma,vivek Sharma,Romee Hajela and Dipak Kr.Das, Indian Science Congress(poster presentation-2011 Jan,Chennai).
- A Study of UV-Irradiation on Epithelial tissue of fresh water fish “Puntius Sophore” (Communicated)
International Conference on “Innovative Trends in Applied Physical, Chemical, Mathematical Sciences and Emerging Energy Technology for Sustainable Development”(APCMET-2014) to be held at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, on 19th and 20th April, 2014.
Short Term Training:-
- Participated Short term Training Program On “ Green Chemistry and Engineering: Past, Present and Future” (GEC-2014) held during 30th June – 4th July,2014 organized by Department of Chemical Enginnering,CO-sponsored by TEQIP-II, MANIT, Bhopal(MP).
- ETI-training in NSS held at ETI-St.Jojn’s College Agra from 15.02.2015 to 21.02.2015
- “Green Chemistry: A solution to chemical pollution” at GLA University, Mathura. (24 April, 2011)
- “Pollution: Danger to Blue Planet” at GLA University, Mathura. (2 Feb 2013)
- “Applications of Nanomaterials in Modern Technology “ GLA University, Mathura.(12 April 2015)