Contact Number: 9412989094
- 12 years Teaching experience in Physics
Ph.D. (2015): GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
M.Sc. (2000): D.A.V. College, H.N.B.Garhwal University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- “Pressure dependence of compressional behavior of single walled carbon nanotube,” International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Research, vol. 8, Issue 1, pp. 80-84, 2012.
- “Pressure induced phase transition in Zinc sulfide (10 nm-ZnS) Nano-crystal,” Research Journal of Recent Sciences, vol. 2, pp. 21-23, 2012.
- “Study of compressional and elastic behavior of Nano- ZnO crystal at High Pressure,” Nanovision – International Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 3, pp. 29-35, 2013.
- “Temperature dependence of thermal expansivity of Carbon fullerene and 20-nm Nickel nanocrystal,” Nanovision -Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 3, pp. 62-69, 2013.
- “Pressure induced phase transformation and instability of ZnS and ZnSe nanocrystals,” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, vol.5 (1), pp. 430-434, 2013.
- “Pressure induced structural phase transition and elastic properties of barium and cerium selenide”, Materials Science, vol.10, pp. 515-521, 2014.
- “Analysis of compression and elasticity of the nanocrystalline cubic silicon nitride (γ- Si3N4) under high pressure,” International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Computational and Applied Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 137 -140, 2014.
- Comparative study of compression in fullerites and carbon nanotubes under high pressure,” Materials Science- an Indian Journal, vol.13, pp. 359-363, 2015.
- Pressure dependent equation of state for nanomaterials, High temperatures-high pressure, vol. 45, pp. 163-177, 2016.
- Analysis of compression and elastic properties of nanomaterials, INROADS J. (Special issue international conf. IAET,2016 at Jaipur National University, Jaipur) Vol. 5, No. 1, Jan-June, 2016, pp-199-202.
- Temperature dependent equation of state in Solids, Oriental j. chem.,vol. 32 (4),2193,2016.
- Analysis of thermoelastic properties of nanocrystalline Foresterite using thermodynamic equation of state, Chinese J. physics, Accepted, 2016.
- “First-Principles study of Aluminium Nitride Nanocrystals’, paper presented in National Conference-80 th Annual Session of the National Academy of Sciences, India at Jaipur National University, Jaipur in Dec, 2010.
- “First order Structural Phase Transition in ZnO Nanostructures at High Pressure”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2013), IEEE Conference , pp. 807-810,April 2013,Gwalior, India.
- “Study of high pressure compression in nanomaterials,” National Conference-Synergetic trends in Engineering and Technology NCSTET, 25th-26th April, 2014..
- “Study of mechanical volume compression in nanomaterials under high pressure”, Proceedings of International Conference on Multifunctional materials, Structures and Applications (ICMMSA-2014), pp. 76-78, 22-24 Dec 2014,MNNIT Allahabad, India.
- Compression and Elastic Behavior of nc-MgO under high pressure, FEB 13-14, 2016, IEEE CONF., ABES GZD.
- Applicability of Isothermal equations of state under extremely high pressure in nanomaterials, Nov 4-5,2016, International conference on Advances in Nanomaterials and nanotechnology (ICANN 2016),Jamia Millia Islamia,Central University,New Delhi,India.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : 00
Membership of professional bodies
- Best Oral paper presentation AWARD in International Conference attended at BON MAHARAJ College of Engineering, Mathura in 2012.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- 5 Days Workshop at NITTTR, Chandigarh in MAY, 2009.
- National Conference-80 th Annual Session of the National Academy of Sciences, India at Jaipur National University, Jaipur in Dec,2010.
- Awareness-cum-Training Programme on IEEE-Resources, attended at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.) in collaboration with IEEEE on February 26,2011.
- International Conference -International Science Congress Association attended at Bon Maharaj College of Engineering, Mathura in 2012.
- International IEEE Conference- International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (CSNT-2013) attended at Gwalior in 2013.
- National Conference NCSTET-2014 Synergetic trends in Engineering and Technology, attended at Eshan College of Engineering, Mathura during 25th-26th April, 2014.
- National workshop on “ How to avoid PLAGIARISM” & “Reference management Tool using Mendeley” , Techically sponsored by IEEE U.P. Section in GLA University,Mathura (U.P.),India, sept 2015.
- 18th International Symposium on Electronic theses and Dissertations,Evolving genre of ETD for Knowledge Discovery,ETD-2015, Nov. 4-6 ,2015, JNU, New Delhi, India.
- Workshop on Applications of NMR and IR Spectroscopy in characterization of compounds, GLA University, Mathura (U.P.),India, April 29-30,2016.
Workshop on Fractional Calculus and its applications (FCA-2016), GLA University, Mathura (U.P.),India, Sept 2-3,2016.