Contact Number: 9368666071
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To be a part of a progressive organization, help it to grow by using my capabilities and to grow with it. To contribute in promoting quality education and enrichment of the Socio-Cultural life by exploring the hidden and inherent potential of the students. Student-focused teaching professional committed to providing a well-balanced , supportive and engaging learning environment for all the students .Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching , and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students and believe in their all round development with the vision of producing “ globally competitive citizen”.
- M.Sc.in Botany from C.C.SUniversity, Meerut.
- B.Ed from I.P.E.College, Ghaziabad.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION :
- Diploma in computers from NIIT,Ghaziabad
WORK EXPERIENCE :
- Presently working as a PDP TRAINER in GLA UNIVERSITY, Mathura ( August,2011-Till Date )
- Worked as a Lecturer in Excel Group Of Institutions, Mathura ( Oct, 2009 – Feb. 2011)
- Associated with VISIONEERS & GATEFORUM, Gzb and TIMES, Agra for preparing students for CAT, MAT and other competitions.
Job Profile :
- Conducting soft skills training viz-a-viz effective communication , presentation tools and techniques, body language , behavioral skills, team building activities , group discussion , interviews etiquette and manners, telephone etiquette , listening skills, time management, etc. for engineering and management students to inculcate an attitude that is required to represent the organization to the global business world.
Other Notable Responsibilities:
- Worked as a Reporter for “GLAD TIMES” College Magazine.
- Worked as a Class Advisor for B.Tech (I) year.
- Working as a Vice-President of Music Club, “Mozarts”.
- Have conducted special course on Remedial English for the students .
- Took sessions for B.ed students in Excel College.
As a Teacher :
- In C.C.D.J.P.S., Ghaziabad(for 3 years approx.2003-2006)
- In K.D.B.Public School, Ghaziabad ( for 3 years approx. 2006-2009)
Job Profile :
- Co-Ordinator for Primary Classes.
- Enhanced & enriched the knowledge of pupils by facilitating them to speak, read & write by giving them practice through interactive, activity oriented and child-centered exercises.
- Gave exposure to age-appropriate, light-hearted, humorous & moral values based stories through Dramatics.
- Maintained excellent classroom management skills.
- Prepared English and Science assignments, reviewed and corrected all homework with an emphasis on providing feedback to each student.
- Prepared objectives and outlines for courses of study and assisted in developing curriculum.
- Designed and implemented lesson plans for all classes.
- Inspired a higher degree of parental involvement in student education through the use of daily reports, notebook check-in-system, and telephone calls.
- Organized field trips and educational tours to enhance curriculum.
As a Faculty
- Worked as a Spoken English Trainer in Veta(Jan 2007-Dec.2008)
- Worked as a Spoken English and Personality Development Trainer in British School Of Language( Mar.2009-Sep.2009)
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Participated in Inter School Kho-Kho Competition.
- Active Participation in Annual Function of NIIT(RHYTHMS)
- Imparted value based knowledge in Social Service and nature study.
KEY STRENGTHS :
- Systematic and Organized- even help students in their own organization and planning. .
- Have positive attitude-See the good in any situation and can move forward to make the most of difficult situations when confronted with obstacles.
- A workshop on “Deep Dive Faculty Enablement Program “ conducted by Infosys Chandigarh.
- Conducted workshops for all the students of my college on Personal Health and Hygiene.
- Conducted workshop in School on Etiquettes.
- Conducted workshop on self grooming.
ACHIEVEMENTS DURING JOB:
Introduced Reading Club and Debate Club to enhance their spoken skills. .
- Gardening, Listening to Music
Husband’s Name : Mr. Anil Diler
Date of Birth : 06.10.1977
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Hindi & English