Contact Number: 9897768037
30 Years of Teaching-English 5 years Administrative Experience as Principal.
Dept.Exams passed :
- Account test for executive Officers, Govt. Exam May1983.
- D.O.M.-District Office Manual Test May 8, No.11857.
Departmental Gazetted Officer For Government :
- An Inspecting Authority for Educational Institutions.
- Setting Govt. Examination papers in English.
- Confidential work under Govt. Educational Services.
- Orientation Course on Art &Culture of India Ministry of Human Resources Development Nov.88.
- Puppetry on Education July 1989 under HRD.
- Workshop of Schools in Conservation of Culture and Natural Heritage under the Ministry of HRD.
Research papers in Journals
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR: American Internal Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences: ISSN (Print): 2328-3734, ISSN (Online): 2328-3696, ISSN (CD-ROM): 2328-3688. “The influence of R.W. Emerson the modern philosopher and saint on secularism and his influence on American Society. The impact of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W. Emerson and secularism”.
- Research Journal of Language, Literature and Humanities (ISCA) Research Journal of Language, Literature and Humanities ISSN 2348-6252, Vol. 1(2), 11-12, March (2014) Res. J. Lang. Lit. Humanities: “R.W. Emerson’s difference with other religions except Hinduism and the impact of the Bhagavad Gita on him”.
- The International Journal of English Language and Literature ISSN: 2321-1164 (Online); 2347-2642 (Print Volume: 2nd & Issue: 1st (January – March’2014) PP: 171-185 Date:20-03-2014 (Impact Factor 0.746) “R.W.Emerson’s Philosophical Essay Nature and the Bhagavad Gita”.
- Research Scholar-An International Referred e-Journal of Literary Explorations- ISSN 2320 – 6101 Vol. 2 Issue II May, 2014 The Impact factor (0.793). “Influence of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W.Emerson’s Essay Conduct of life: Illusions”.
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR:IOSR Journal Of Humanities And Social Science (IOSR-JHSS) (African Quality Centre for Journals (top 9 Publisher) Volume 19, Issue 7, Ver. VII (July. 2014), PP 08-14 e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845 The Impact Factor 1.607. “Influences of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W.Emerson’s Essay “The Transcendentalist”. Uplifting the philosophy of Immanuel Kant to the highest level by R.W.Emerson”.
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR: International Journal of English Literature, Language and Skills: IJELLS, ISSN 2278 0742, www.ijells.com VOLUME 3 ISSUE 2, July 2014, Pg 145The Impact Factor of 1.021. “R.W.Emerson’s Influential Essay “Self Reliance” and the Bhagavad Gita”.
- An International Multidisciplinary Research E-Journal- Indian Scholar: ISSN 2350- 1103 Vol 1 Issue 1 Sep 2014. “The Impact of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W. Emerson, Swami Vivekananda and the Indian Caste system”.
- International Journal of English Literature, Language and Skills: IJELLS, ISSN 2278 0742, www.ijells.com Volume 3 Issue 3, October 2014 Pg 149. The Impact Factor: 1.021. “The Influence of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W.Emerson’s Essay “Conduct of Life: Consideration by the Way”
- American International Journal of Research in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences: ISSN (Print): 2328-3734, ISSN (Online): 2328-3696, ISSN (CD-ROM): 2328-3688 Issue 9, Volume 4, pp. 378-388, December-2014 to February-2015. “The Impact of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W.Emerson’s philosophical and foundational Essay “The Over Soul”.
- International Journal of English Literature, Language and skills: IJELLS, April 2015 ISSN 2278-0742, www.ijells.com Volume 4 Issue 1.The Impact Factor- 1.021. “Influence of the Bhagavad Gita on R.W.Emerson’s essay Conduct of Life: Fate (The Conduct of Life, 1860, rev. 1876)”.
- Google scholar: Revista Literatura Historia e Memoria ISSN 1983-1498 Página inicial / Edições anteriores / v. 13, n. 21 (2017) v. 13, n. 21 (2017) Unoversidade Estadual do Oeste do Parana “R.W. Emerson has made the Bhagavad Gita and vedic thought an integral part and foundation of western philosophy and how brazil stands as an asset to the world”.
- An International Conference at Vrindavan “On the love of Radha Krishna” published as a book .
- Veetika- An International Interdisciplinary Journal ISSN 2454-342X Pg 137-140
- ELT@I Tirupati Chapter Journal of English Language and Literature Vol 4 Issue 1- ISSN 2349-2295 I Apr 2017- Pg 18. “The Bhagavad Gita- An Excellent guide to Humanity.”
- Revista Travessias Unioeste e ISSN 1982-5935 15.1.2018 Secao –Linguagem Published paperon “Technologically mediated Communication improves English Language Learning rapidly”.
- Journal of English Language and Literature ELT@I Tirupati Chapter, Oct 2017 Volume:4 Issue:2 ISSN: 2349-2295 Paper published: “Multi Media Resources for ELT”.
Departmental / University Journals/ News Letters:
- Glad Times:An Archive of Quarterly Reflections Vol 11, Issue III, July to September, 2014: published an article “The Book that made R. W. Emerson, a Western philosopher the BOSTON BRAHMIN”.
- Glad Times:An Archive of Quarterly Reflections Vol. 11, Issue IV, Oct to Dec 2014 published an article “Without War no soldier; without enemies no hero”.
Paper Presentation, Publication in Conference Proceedings:
- Paper presentation International level in Iskcon at Vrindavan - Teaching of English as a second language.1996.
- National level paper presentation- On Ozone day at the Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Mathura.2007
- National level Paper presentation on Energy Management at GLA Institute of technology and Management, Mathura.
- International Level Paper presentation On Indian Culture and Classical Dance for Russian Delegates at Venunath Kala Kendra, 2009.Vrindhaban, U.P. India.
- National conference on Energy Management-Natural and Universal method through Indian culture at GLA Feb.2010.
- National Conference at GLA University, on Eco-friendly Management for sustainable development, the topic being Faulty Administration Policy leads to destruction of Nature and practical solution through Indian Culture” on 20th Nov. 2010.
- National Conference at GLA-Leading change through Transformational leadership and creativity by Developing a culture of innovation Dec. 20th 2010.
- National meet and round table conference-Eco friendly manufacturing For sustainable development Feb. 2011.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar at Khatima, Govt College U.K. On teaching of English as a second language, 10th March 2011.
- International Groundwater conference on Reduction strategies of Pollution in Ground water on 27th-30th Sep2011. At Madurai Yadav College, on “Holistic Measures for Eco friendly Environment”
- National Conference PETFOM 2011 “Professional Ethics & Future of Teaching”(UGC Sponsored) on 10th&11th Oct.2011 On my topic Teaching method for the future.”
- International Seminar on Prominence of the Human rights in the Criminal justice system.”Social Participation as a moderator in protection of Human rights (Media/NGO’s/Institutions), Dr.Ambedkar University, Agra. 30,31st March 2012
- National Law Seminar on Women and Law-a legal Insight, Faculty of Law, Allahabad and AIR Law Academy, 6thand 7th Oct. 2012.
- International Science Congress 8th and 9th Dec2012. On the Topic “Music –a Literary Social Science”-I Prize for Presentation”.
- International Conference 0n 21st Century Learner: Learning styles and Strategies Organized by SRM University, Chennai in Collaboration with Development of Thinking Skills from17th-20th JULY2013 at SRM University organized by ELTAI.
- Presentation (PP) at the Workshop at GLNA Polytechnic on 25th Nov. 2013 on Health, Happiness and Harmony.
- International Conference English Language Teacher’s Association of India and SRM University, Chennai –Paper Presentation on “Development of thinking skills” July 2013. 18. 18. International Conference English Language Teacher’s Association of India and Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur –Paper Presentation on “Role of Mother tongue in Teaching English” 22st August 2014.
- As Chair person in the International Conference judging the presentation of delegates– ELTAI English Language Teacher’s Association of India and Vivekanand a Global University, at Jaipur 23rd August 2014.
- Presented English Lyricat Indian Institute of Technology (IIT )Chennai –participated in an AICTE &NPTEL sponsored Curriculum Development Cell – workshop on ‘Acoustic Phonetics’ organized by the Dept of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Chennai from 4th to 5th Sep 2014.
- Presented Paper on Human Values at work place to achieve excellence In the National Seminar on Nov 17 to 19, 2014 at University Polytechnic, GLA University, Mathura.
- Presented Paper on “E- Language: A Boost to E- Commerce” in the National Conference 2015 at the Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura on “e-‘B’UZZ—THE X- FACTOR” during March 20-21, 2015.
- Vrindavan Shrodh Sansthan and Vyanjana Art and Culture Society, Allahabad, two day interdisciplinary International conference ‘Godly love of Radha Krishna’ 28-29 Feb 2016.
- International Conference -“Tourism and Fusion of Cultures” Organized by Vyanjana Art and Culture Society, Allahabad and Parvati Chowgule college of Arts and Science, Goa. Topic Literature,Language, Music and sports. 10th and 11th May 2016.
- Centre for continuing Education and Teaching Learning Centre, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.A curriculum Development Programme on “Self Awareness and Higher Goals in Education”Organized by the Department of Humanities and Social sciences and Management Studies at IIT Madras from 30th May to 03 June 2016.
- Audio Visual presentation of 19 Topics on “Nature of Language” for content and Educational TV programme for Higher Education in Education Media Research Centre (EMRC)towards National Mission on Higher Educational and Information Communication Technology (NMHEIC) Project of Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD) from 5th to 18th of June 2016. At EMRC Centre at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- National Conference and Workshop ELT@I- English Language Teachers’ Association of India, at Bijnor on 21and 22nd April 2017. Paper presented- Literature a true companion of Man.
- International Conference English Language Teachers Association of India (ELTAI) at Ernakulam on June 29 to July 1, 2017.Paper presented- Social Media and English.
- National Conference ELT@I at Sharada University, Greater Noida on 24th March. Paper presentedon Teaching English language through Literature.
Membership of Professional bodies
- Academic Council Member, author for study materials and Editor for Alliance Educare, Noida for IGNOU.
- Member of the Managing Committee as Director for Gandhi Seva Sadan Group of Institutions, Pallakkad
- Examination Committee Member for Venunath Kala Kendra, Vrindavan for International students for Indian Culture.
- Member of ELTAI (English Language Teacher’s Association of India).
- Advising Committee Member for Samvid Gurukulam, Vathsalya Gram, Vrindavan.
- Member of Programming Committee for UGC at Educational Media Research Centre in Madurai Kamaraj University.
Merit Certificates :
- Won merit certificates in Teaching English and having produced 100% in Board Exams.
- President`s Appreciation-Sri Venkatraman at Rashtrapathi Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Cash award from ISKCON Gurukul for conducting Work Shop for International Teachers and students on Teaching of English as a Second Language.
- Cash Award for the Best result, BSA Engineering College,
- Cash Award for conducting International Culture Workshop, Venunath Kala Kendra, Vrindavan.
- Merit Certificate for having produced the best result, GLA University. 2009 and 2010 for UPTU results.
- Merit Certificate as Commendations from GLA University, Mathura- ‘As an excellent practitioner of Teaching Profession’, ‘a long term asset to the Organization’ ‘Commitment to your profession, the University, your department and colleagues is praiseworthy’
Books, Articles, Study Materials Published:
- A poem about B.Ed.(Bachelor of Education) Course Published in the Magazine of Thiagarajar college Of Preceptors, Madurai
- Published many articles: Poems, Editorial, Reports In Army public School. I was the editor for the Army Magazine for 12 years. From 1993 to 2005 at Mathura.
- Published an Article “Fun in Learning English in B.S.A. College of Engineering And Technology, Mathura. I was an associate Editor of the college.
- Published the study Material on School Management Under business Management for B.B.A. For IGNOU University, National University, India.
- For National Conference on Energy Management at GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura, my presentation on Energy Management by Universal method through Indian Culture is published.
- Translated in English the book on Indian spiritual Guide “Naithik Shiksha written in Hindi by Jagatguru Sri Shankaracharya.
- Translated in English the book of Moral Philosophy of Saint Nimbarkacharyaji -Dharm ke mool thatva Written by Sri Sriji Maharaj as Basic Elements of Religion.
- For Macmillan writing a work book for spoken English For B.Tech.
- Chapters in the Work Book for Spoken English Course for B.Tech. Students in GLA University, Mathura.
- Preparing Multi Media English Language Learning Exercises in collaboration with the English Prof. Dr. Shreesh Chaudhary , IIT Chennai through GLA University on royalty.
- CONSELHO CIENTÍFICO: Shiva Durga (GLA University – Mathura – India)As Scientific councilor The International Symposium " I NTERCULTURALITY AND FEMININE LATIN AMERICAN WRITING: Imaginary and Memory", held on September 08 and 09, 2016 , in UNIOESTE - Campus of CASCAVEL - contemplating in its programming a set of academic activities, Such as the holding of conferences, round tables and symposia focused on Interculturality and Latin American feminine writing , as well as the constructions of imagery and memory.The purpose of this symposium is to strearch activities, instigating research projects that integrate research professors form the Undergraduate, post graduate (PPGL/ Unioeste, PPGL/UFGD, PPGL/PUC-GO, UNIVERSIDADE DE JAEN/Members of the academic and external community of Brazil and abroad.
- e-Book -37. Human Approach to Separation – The Tata Way Narendra Singh, Bharat Bhushan, Dr. Shiva Durga GLOBAL ADVANCEMENTS IN HRM: INNOVATIONS AND PRACTICES,Published by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, MP, India And Bharti Publications, New Delhi, IndiaFirst Published, 2016 ISBN: 978-93-85000-96-6 Online Published in India.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended:
- In 1978 attended Workshop on Teaching of English for Public Schools of Madurai Dist. Held at T.V.S. Madurai on behalf of Sivakasi Lions , T.N.
- Attended Workshops as In-service Programme every year From 1980 to 1989 for 10 years on teaching of English under Tamil Nadu Govt. service at Madurai Dist. T.N.
- Attended National workshop as the Orientation Programme on Art and Culture under the Ministry of Human Resourses Development at the Centre for cultural and Resources Training at N.Delhi under HRD Central Govt. for 10 days in Nov.1988 sent through the Govt. of T.N.
- Attended National workshop on Puppetry on Education conducted at the Centre for Cultural and Resources and Training at N.Delhi under HRD Central Govt. for 10 days in July 1989 sent through the Govt. of T.N.
- Attended National workshop on Cultural and Natural Heritage Under the Ministry of Human Resources and Development at the Centre for Cultural and Resources Training at N.Delhi in 1989 sent through the Govt. of T.N.
- Attended Workshop on Teaching of English at APS Dholakuan in 2001 from Army School, Mathura.
- Attended workshop on Teaching of English at APS Meerut in 2002 from Army School, Mathura.
- Attended an International Conference on Vedic Literature at International Society for Krishna consciousness, Vrindavan in 2004.
- Attended an International Conference on Indian Culture and Major Indian Dances at Venunath Kala Kendra, Vrindhavan.in 2009
- Attended and participated in GLA National Conference on Information Technology and Energy ManagementFeb.2010
- Attended and participated in GLA National Conference on Eco Friendly Manufacturing for sustainable development, Nov. 2010
- Attended and participated in GLA National Conference on Leading Change Feb 2011
- Attended and participated in GLA National meet and round table conference Feb 2011 on Eco Friendly and sustainable development.
- Attended a guest Lecture On Reiki-Cosmic Energy at GLA University on 2nd February2011 conducted By Mr. Gaurav.
- Attended a work shop conducted by PS Wasu for personality development, at GLA University in 2011.
- UGC sponsored National Seminar On Teaching of English as a Second Language, at Khatima. U.K.on 10th and 11th Mar 2011.
- Attended and participated in the Workshop for a month in Feb 2011 at GLA University on Teaching of spoken English for B. Tech students to frame new syllabus.
- Attended the workshop in GLA University for three days conducted by INFOSYS Campus Connect Soft Skills in June 2011.
- Attended and participated in the Workshop IIT Madras-Dr. Chaudhary’s Classes On 14th and 15th Dec.2012
- 3 Days Workshop on “Research Paper Writing” from 3rd of Jan 2013 to 5th Jan 2013 by Prof. Sanjay. S. Gaur Assoc. Prof. Auckland University, New Zealand.
- Attended the classes as Demonstration on the use of Anti Plagiarism Web tool Turn it in 2 on Thursday 24.1.2012 by Mr. Peeyush Pandey Manager I Group Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.
- NPTEL Awareness Workshop on 10.1.2013 by HRD managed by Classle.
- ELTAI International Conference in English –SRM University, 2013
- Chairing ELTAI International English conference at Vivekanand Technical University at Jaipur Sep. 2014
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT )Chennai –participated in an AICTE &NPTEL sponsored Curriculum Development Cell – workshop on ‘Acoustic Phonetics’ organized by the Dept of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Chennai from 4th to 5th Sep 2014.
- Presented Paper on Human Values at work place to achieve excellence In the National Seminar on Nov 17 to 19, 2014 at University Polytechnic, GLA University, Mathura.
- A one day workshop sponsored by IEEE WIE (Women in Engineering) on “Self Defence Training and Awareness for Women in Engineering” was organized in GLA University, Mathura on December 8, 2014.
- “Ms. Shiva Durga gave a very fascinating session by comparing women with men. She told a number of stories where the women had bravely fought for their rights. She gave some simple and practical tips to the girls about what to do in unsafe situations” (report from CS Dept).
- National Workshop on Creative ways of Teaching Vocabulary and Language skills conducted by ELT@I on Nov 30, 2016 at GLA University, Mathura as a participant and a member of organizing Committee.
- Work Shop attended for 5 days in IIT Chennai -Curriculum Development “Self Awareness and Higher Goals in Education” Indian Institute of Technology Madras. 30th May to 3rd June 2016.
- Workshop on “Scientific Writing Skills for Research Papers and Projects” held on April 07, 2018 at GLA University.
Seminars &workshops Conducted:
- As Teacher Educator Under Vocational stream of Teaching the teacher trainees as Govt. Departmental Gazetted Educational Officer, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Presentation -Model Lessons in Poetry and Prose in District level for TGT &PGT teachers Under ELT Bangalore 1987.
- Conducted Workshops on New Script Writing and making Teaching aids for teacher trainees as Govt. Departmental Gazetted Educational Officer.
- As Joint Secretary of English Assn. in the college of Preceptors conducted workshops.
- Organized community Programmes in the field of art and Puppetry.
- Workshop conducted-Teaching of English as a second Language in Iskcon Gurukul, Vrindavan.
- Regularly conducted English workshops from 1993 to 2005 in Army Public School, Mathura. 8. Workshops, & Seminars Conducted in the Department of Education in S.G.M. College, Mathura.
- Conducted Workshop as enrichment course in English for Teachers In Gyandeep shiksha Bharati, Mathura.
- Conducted workshop relating to Indian Culture with theCollaboration of Venunath Kalakendra, Vrindavan for International students as summer Training Workshop May 2013.
- Free English and Computer courses for deprived children at Vrindavan under Seva Bharati from 2013- till date on weekends.
- As E content developer conducted workshop for teachers at EMRC, Madurai University under UGC 2016.
- Conducted workshop on ‘interview techniques’ at SICOMS – Sadanam Institute of Management , Pallakkad, Kerala July 2017.
- Conducted workshop on ‘Verbal and Non Verbal Communication’ for NCC Cadets of many colleges assembled in HarKrishn International School, Amritsar, on 10th Aug 2017 arranged by Brigadier Dhemon.
- Conducted workshop on ‘Thinking skills and Communication’ for NCC Cadets of many colleges assembled in HarKrishn International School, Amritsar, on 11th Aug 2017 arranged by Brigadier Dhemon.
- Conducted Orientation Programme for I Yr Phd, M.A. and B.Tech students of NDRI National Dairy Research Institute, ICAR at Karnal on the following topics 1. Verbal and Non Verbal Communication, 2. Easy way to speak English, 3. Social Media and English 4. Professional Communication for 4 sessions on 12th and 13th of Aug 2017.
Community Programme organized :
- As President of of Brij Vrindhaban Seva Samiti-Formed Women`s Association- promoting art and Culture, tree Plantation etc.
- Running Free English and Computer classes for deprived poor children at Vrindavan for the past 15 Years during my holidays.
President of GLA Nature Club:
- Planted around 8000 tree saplings in Mathura and Vrindavan and organized special programmes like Quiz, painting competition, debates, dances, dramas and Nature Study Visit for GLA students for the past four Years as the Founder President of GLA University Nature club.
President of GLA Fine Arts Club:
Guiding students to take part in Fine Arts Activities.
T. V. Performance :
- Under Doordarshan Delhi-Given Performance on Art& Culture and played Veena.Given Radio Lessons.
- Audio Visual presentation of 19 Topics on “Nature of Language” for content and Educational TV programme for Higher Education in Education Media Research Centre (EMRC)towards National Mission on Higher Educational and Information Communication Technology (NMHEIC) Project of Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD) from 5th to 18th of June 2016. At EMRC Centre at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai. under MOOC
Additional Qualification :
1. N.C.C. passed G part I&II
2. Typewriting Higher Grade in English
3. Hindi Visharad
4. Play Veena passed 2 Years Exam by Sangitha Sabha,Madras.
Won Medals and certificates-District Player, Good Athelete-running and throwing events.
Special Talent : Draw pictures by using both hands simultaneously.Unique oil and acrylic paintings on canvas.