- ABOUT US
- CAMPUS LIFE
- TRAINING & PLACEMENT
Contact Number: 8126130707
Area of Research Interest
Spread spectrum systems, non linear control systems
1. M.Shukla, Aasheesh Shukla, Rohit Kumar,V.K. Srivastava, Sudarshan Tiwari., “Simple Diversity Scheme for IDMA Communication System” International Journal of applied engineering and research, vol. 4(5), 877-883, 2009. [Scopus indexed]
2. Aasheesh Shukla, Dheeraj Purwar, Dileep kumar, “Multiple Access Scheme for Future (4G) Communication: A Comparison Survey” International Journal Of Computer Application Vol 1, 2011.
1. Suneel Kumar & Aasheesh Shukla., “Reliable and Resilient Transmission of STBC-OFDM over Scattering Environment”, in Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances and Innovations in Engineering, May 2014.
2. Sonam Sharma, Paresh Sau & Aasheesh Shukla., “Performance survey of different interleavers”, in Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and integrated networks, Feb 2014
3. Anurag Yadav & Aasheesh Shukla, “Performance analysis of coded and uncoded IDMA system”, Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, SEP, 2013
4. Aasheesh Shukla, Suneel kumar, Vishal Goyal & V.K. Deolia, “Performance Boosting in IDMA system using helical interleaver & gold codes,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks, Nov, 2012
5. Aasheesh Shukla, Rajat Sapra, Vishal Goel, M. Shukla., “Performance Analysis of PAPR Reduction in Helical Interleaved OFDM System” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, May, 2012
6. Rohit Bansal, Sankalp Anand, Dheeraj Purwar & Aasheesh Shukla, “Application of diversity techniques in HIDMA system using gold codes” Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies, June, 2011.
7. M. Shukla, Aasheesh. Shukla, V.K. Srivastava, S. Tiwari“Designing Factors for IDMA Systems: An Overview” Proceedings of 1ST International Conference on Computer, Communication, and Control and Information Technology, Feb 2009.
8. M. Shukla, Aasheesh Shukla, V.K. Srivastava, S. Tiwari“Performance” in Proceedings of IEEE India Conference “INDICON 2009” Dec 2009
Professional Body Membership
Supervised about 12 projects at UG level in different areas of Electronics & Communications
Short Term Courses and Workshop Attended