Contact Number: 9997728756
Area of Research Interest
- Pursuing Ph.D. (Communication)
Deptt. of Electronics Engg.,Rajasthan Technical University,Kota.
- M.E. (Microwave Communication & Radar Engg.) ,Institute of Engg. &Technology,Khandari, Agra. (Year-2004)
- B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engg.),BSA College of Engg.& Technology, Mathura.(Year-2001)
- Working as Associate Professor at at Deptt of Electronics & Communication Engg. , Institute of Engg. & Technoogy ,GLAUniversity, Mathura,(U.P) since Oct 1, 2011.
- Worked as a Readerat Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engg. ,GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura since April 01, 2008 to Sept 30, 2011.
- Worked as a Senior Lecturer in Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engg. at GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura (U.P.) since Jan 12, 2007 to March 31, 2008.
- Worked as a Lecturerat Deptt. of Electronics & Communication Engg., BSA College of Engg. & Technology, Mathura (U.P.) since Sept 20, 2004 to Jan 11, 2007.
Membership of professional bodies:
- Life Member of Institution of the Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) New Delhi. (M-189136)
- Life member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) New Delhi. (LM-49454)
- Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) Kolkata. (L-12085)
- Life member of Systems Society of India (SSI), Thiruvananthapuram. (LM-28004)
- Member of Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (92942960).
- Gautam N., Kumar M., Chaturvedi A., “Design and Implementation of Low-Noise Amplifier for Ultra-Wideband Receiver in 180nm CMOS Technology”, ICTACT Journal on Microelectronics, July 2015, Vol.1, Issue.2, pp.68 – 71, 2015.
- Sharma U. K. & Chaturvedi A., “A 3.35 GHz Down-Conversion Mixer in 0.18μm CMOS Technology for Ultra Wideband Applications,” Proc. of the International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM), IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India, 11-12 April, 2015.
- 7. Sharma D. K., Chaturvedi A. & Varshneya G. “Wireless sensor network as an emerging tool for mobile computing” Proc. of 3rd International Conference on Mobile,ubiquities and pervasive computing(ObCom-2006), Dec. 2006, Macmillan India Limited Publisher, Vol.2, pp. 90-97, ISBN 10:0230-63011-1” ,Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore.(Tamilnadu).
- Yadav, V.S.; Chaturvedi, A., “2.4 GHz Active CMOS Mixer for Bluetooth and Zigbee Receiver Systems", Proc. IEEE International Conference on Recent Advances & Innovations in Engineering (ICRAIE-2014), IEEE Press, May 2014, pp.1-6,Poornima University, Jaipur, India (Available online at IEEE Xplore).
- Chaturvedi A., Kumar M., Meena R.S. “Double Balanced Diode Ring Mixer for Ultra Wideband System” Proc. Fourth IEEE International conference on Communication systems and Networking Technologies (CSNT-2014), IEEE Press, April, 2014. pp.1074-1077, NITTTR,Bhopal. (Available online at IEEE Xplore).
- Gautam N., Kumar M., Chaturvedi A“A 3.1-10.6 GHz CMOS Two Stage Cascade Topology Low-Noise Amplifier for UWB System” Proc. Fourth IEEE International conference on Communication systems and Networking Technologies (CSNT-2014), IEEE Press, April, 2014. pp. 1070-1073,NITTTR,Bhopal. (Available online at IEEE Xplore)
- Kalra D., Chaturvedi A. “A 3.1–10.6 GHz CMOS down-conversion mixer for UWB system”, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN-2014),Feb. 2014, IEEE Press, pp. 561-564, Amity University Noida. (Available online at IEEE Xplore).
- Yadav V.S. ,Chaturvedi A.“Conversion gain and linearity enhancement of active CMOS mixer for wireless applications” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN-2014), Feb. 2014, IEEE Press, pp. 397–401, Amity University Noida. (Available online at IEEE Xplore).
- Bano S., Tiwari C. B., Mishra S. ,Chaturvedi A. “Turbo Code and Iterative Map Decoding Algorithm” Proc. National Conference on Information Technology & Energy Management , Feb.2010, pp.138-146 , G.L.A. Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.(U.P.)
- Rathi A., Pandey B. P., Kumar R., Verma A. K.,Chaturvedi A. “Analysis of near far problem in Spread Spectrum Systems” Proc. National Conference on Advancement of Technologies :Trends in Networking & Communication”, Feb . 2008 pp.264-271, GLA Institute of Techonology & Management, Mathura. (U.P.).
- Chaturvedi A. “Signal transmission using a chaotic system” Proc. National Conference on advancement of technologies-Global Scenario (ADTECH-GLOS), Feb. 2007, pp. 39-43, GLA Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura.(U.P.).
- Chaturvedi A., Sharma D. K., Varshneya G. “Comparison of Direct Sequence and Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum Systems” Proc. National Conference on Wireless communication and E–Security, Jan. 2007, pp. 247-251,University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Chaturvedi A., Sharma D. K., Varshneya G. “Role of smart antenna system in cellular mobile communication system: an overview” Proc. AICTE Sponsored National Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems and Management, Dec. 2006, pp. 266—271, Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha (M.P.).
- Chaturvedi A., Sharma D. K. “Comparison of symbol level and chip level combining schemes for Rake receiver” Proc. AICTE Sponsored National Conference on Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering (AEE-2006), Nov. 2006, pp. 642—643, Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior (M.P.).
- Chaturvedi A., Sharma D. K. “Performance of Rake receiver over multipath channels for spread spectrum system” Proc. National Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Technology (RAECT-06), Nov. 2006. pp. 418-424, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana. (Punjab).
- Direct sequence spread spectrum system
- Analysis of near far problem in spread spectrum system.
- Decision feedback equalizer.
- MIMO with maximum likelihood sequence estimation equalizer
- MIMO with zero forcing equalizer
- MIMO with minimum mean square error equalizer
- A low voltage highly linear down conversion frequency mixer
- A 3.35 GHz Down-Conversion Mixer in 0.18μm CMOS Technology for Ultra Wideband Applications
- Design and simulation of CMOS Down-Conversion Mixer for UWB System
- Implementation of highly linear CMOS mixer.
Workshop/Short term training programmes attended:
- Workshop on “Advance Antenna Design Techniques & Microwave Engineering” during October 8 & 9, 2011 at RTU Kota (Raj).
- Workshop on “Lab View” during June 13 & 14, 2011 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.).
- Workshop on “Advance Techniques in Digital Signal Processing” during October 23 to 25, 2010 at GLA University, Mathura (U.P.).
- National workshop (sponsored by IEEE MTT-S SBC IIT Delhi) on “Recent Trends in Microwave Integrated Circuits” during September 18 &19, 2010 at SIT, Mathura (U.P.).
- “DELNET” orientation Programme on July 29, 2010 at GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura (U.P.).
- National workshop on “Deployment & Use of NPTEL Courses” during July 12 & 13, 2010 at IIT Kanpur (U.P.).
- Workshop on “WIPRO-Mission 10X” during Feb 16 to 20, 2009 at GLA Institute of Technology and Management, Mathura (U.P.).
- Workshop on “Spoken Communication for Classroom Teachers” during Dec 21 to 23, 2008 at GLA Group of Institutions, Mathura(U.P.).
- Faculty development programme on “Emerging Trends in Wireless Communication” during Dec 3 to 9, 2008 at HBTI Kanpur(U.P.).
- Short term training programme on “Broadcast Engineering” during Sept 9 to 12, 2008 at Dish TV, Noida (U.P.).
- Course on “Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques with Software Applications” from June 9 to 20, 2008 at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (Uttarakhand).
- Workshop on “Mobile Computing” on March 17, 2007 at AMU Aligarh (U.P.).
- AICTE sponsored short term training programme on “Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing” during Feb 6 to 17, 2006 at National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Chandigarh.
President of quiz club,Assistant centre superintendent of examination, Program Coordinator of B.Tech. course,Departmental representative of NAAC preparation committee, Departmental representative of curriculum design committee, Time table incharge , andClass advisor.
As a resource person
Delivered a expert lecture at National Workshop on "RF MEMS Antenna Design" during September 7& 8 of 2013 conducted at Sachdeva Institute of Technology, Mathura (U.P.) in association with IEEE MTT-S & IEEE APS ,SIT SBC.
Wipro Mission 10X certificate in teaching and learning