Contact Number: 7500446622
Area of Research Interest
Non Linear Discrete Time System, Adaptive Signal Processing
PhD (2016) : GLA University, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India
M.Tech. (2006): U.P. Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)(2001) in Electronics from Nagpur University with 77% marks.
- Title of the project:” Reversible D.C. Drives Using Single Phase Dual Converter”
Name of the Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi College of Engg Research & Technology (Chandrapur M.S.)
Project Details: The project involved is Power Electronics based. It was interfacing of D.C. drives with the software. The software is in ‘C’ language. The project is to control the speed of D.C. motors; it’s direction i.e. clockwise or anticlockwise.
Project Duration: B.E. Final Yr
- Title of the Project: “ Digital Tachometer”
Name of the Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi College of Engg Research & Technology (Chandrapur M.S.)
Project Details: This project was to count the number of spikes in two wheelers
Project Duration: B.E. Third Yr
- Title of the Project: “ Design Of Fast Addition Scheme Using Hybrid Signed Digit number representation and Implementation of Algorithm”
Name of the Organisation: U.P. Technical University, Lucknow.
Project Details: To design fast adder using RBSD number system and implemented on Xilinx 9572 pc 84 CPLD and SPARTAN 2 FPGA.
Project Duration: M.Tech
Title of the Project: Design & Development Data Logger
Name of the Organization: B K Consimpex Pvt. Ltd., Noida
Project Detail: This is a sensor based project. In this project we have recorded the various environmental parameters like temperature, humidity etc. with the help of various sensors.
Project Duration: 2008-09.
Title: “Design and Analysis of Decoupled Servo and Regulatory actions for nonlinear systems”.
Role: Principal Investigator
Funding Agency: Project approved vide letter no.: GLAU/RO/R&D/5560/16, by GLA University Mathura
Amount sanctioned: Rs. 6.0 Lakhs.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- “Robust Sliding Mode Control for Nonlinear Discrete-Time Delayed Systems Based on Neural Network”. Goyal, V. , Deolia, V. and Sharma, T., International Journal on Intelligent Control and Automation, (Web of Science),6, pp. 75-83, 2015.
- “Neural Network Based Sliding Mode Control for Uncertain Discrete-Time Nonlinear Systems with Time-Varying Delay”. Goyal, V. , Deolia, V. and Sharma, T., International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (EBSCO, ICI) 12 (2), 125-138, 2016.
- “A Robust Fractional Order Parallel Control Structure for Flow Control using a Pneumatic Control Valve with Nonlinear and Uncertain Dynamics”. Goyal, V., Mishra, P. & Deolia, V.K. Arab J Sci Eng , Springer (SCI), In Press(2018).
- “A Chebyshev Neural Network based Sliding Mode Controller for Uncertain Discrete-Time-Delayed Nonlinear Systems”. Goyal, V., Gupta.M. & Deolia, V.K. Journal of Statistics & Management Systems, Taylor & Francis, (ESCI, Web of Science) Accepted,(2018).
- "Cooperative relay beam forming in IDMA communication Networks". Shukla, Aasheesh, Goyal, V., Mishra, P. & Deolia, V.K. Journal of Electrical Engineering, (SCI),69,300-304,2018
BOOK CHAPTER PUBLICATION
- "Singh P., Goyal V., Deolia V.K., Sharma T.N. (2017) Sliding Mode Control of Uncertain Nonlinear Discrete Delayed Time System Using Chebyshev Neural Network”. In: Advances in Computer and Computational Sciences. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 553.pp: 527-540 Springer.
- Varshney, Aarti, Puneet Mishra, and Vishal Goyal. "Analysis of Parallel Control Structure for Efficient Servo and Regulatory Actions." In Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 19. Springer, Singapore, pp. 357-369., 2018.
- Agrawal, Alka, Vishal Goyal, Puneet Mishra, and. “Adaptive Control of a Nonlinear Surge Tank Level System using Neural Network Based PID Controller.” Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Sigma, In press (2018).
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PUBLICATION
- “Performance analysis of PAPR in Helical Interleaved OFDM System,” Aasheesh Shukla,Rajat Sapra, Vishal Goyal, M. Shukla. IEEE International conference on Communication Systems and Networks Technologies (CSNT), pp 639-642, 2012.
- “Backstepping Control of Continuous Nonlinear Systems Using Chebyshev Neural Network,” V Goyal, VK Deolia, TN Sharma. IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), pp 838-841, 2012.
- “Performance Boosting in IDMA System Using Helical Interleaver and Gold Codes,”
AShukla, S Kumar, V Goyal, VK Deolia. IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), pp 387-390 ,2012.
- "A Discrete-Time Sliding Mode Controller for Time-Delay Linear Time-Invariant Systems with Uncertainty," R. Kumar, S. Agarwal, V. Goyal and V. K. Deolia, IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN, pp. 233-236, 2013.
- "A Discrete-Time Sliding Mode Controller with Modified Function for Linear Time-Varying Systems," S. Agarwal, R. Kumar, V. K. Deolia and V. Goyal, , IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), pp. 229-232, 2013.
- “Predictor Based Unknown Non-Linear Discrete Time Delayed System Using Sliding Mode Control,” Parmendra Singh, Vishal Goyal, Vinay Kumar Deolia, Tripti Nath Sharma., IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology (CICT), pp. 543-548, 2016.
- “PREDICTOR BASED UNCERTAIN DISCRETE TIME NON LINEAR DELAYED SYSTEM USING SLIDING MODE CONTROL,” Singh Parmendra., Goyal, V., Deolia, V. and Sharma, T. 2016 SpringerInternational Conference on Computer Communication and Computational Sciences.
- “Stabilization of Sliding Mode Controller for Uncertain Discrete-Time-Delayed Nonlinear Systems using Descriptor Approach,” Anshu Chaudhari, Vinay Kumar Deolia, Vishal Goyal. 2016 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), pp. 532-535,2016.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE PUBLICATION
- “VLSI Implementation Of RBSD Adder and its Application” Krishna Raj, Vishal Goyal, T.R. Lenka, pp 358-363,18-19 Feb 2006. “Emerging Trends in Technology and Management at National Conference in GLAITM, Mathura
- “VLSI Implementation of 4-Bit redundant Binary Signed Digit Parallel Adder & its Application” T. R. Lenka, Amit Mishra, Vishal Goyal, Krishna Raj pp 101-106. November 9-10, 2006, National Conference on “RAECT” 2006 at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana.
- “FPGA Implementation of 2-Bit RBSD Multiplier by Using 4-Bit Parallel RBSD Adder” T. R. Lenka, Amit Mishra, Vishal Goyal, Krishna Raj pp 620-625. AICTE Sponsored National Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering at MITS Gwalior, Nov. 29-30 2006.
- “FPGA Implementation of Multiplexer based Array Multiplier” Amit Mishra, Vishal Goyal,. Krishna Raj, Uma Sharma pp 51-61, 25-26 February 2007, National Conference on Advancement of Technologies in GLAITM, Mathura.
Role In International Conferences
- Convener of 4th IEEE International Conference on “ Computational Intelligence & Communication Networks-CICN 2012 held on 3rd -5th November 2012 at GLA University ,Mathura, India.
- Convener of 5th IEEE International Conference on “ Computational Intelligence & Communication Networks-CICN 2013 held on 27th 29th September 2013 at GLA University ,Mathura, India
- Technical Programme Committee Chair 1st IEEE International Conference on “ Communication Control & Intelligent System -CCIS 2015 held on 7th -8th November 2015 at GLA University ,Mathura, India.
- General Chair 2nd IEEE International Conference on “ Communication Control & Intelligent System -CCIS 2016 held on 18th -20th November 2016 at GLA University ,Mathura, India.
- Session Chair 3rd IEEE International Conference on “ Computational Intelligence & Communication Technology –CICT 2017 held on 9th -10th February 2017 at ABES Engineering College ,Ghaziabad, India.
- Session Chair Springer’s International Conference on “ Internet of Things for Technological Development” held on 1st-2nd April 2017 at KSV University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
M.Tech Thesis Guided: 05 Completed, 01 Undergoing
Ph.D Guided: 04 Undergoing
- Digital Subscribers Line (D.S.L.)
- At LARSEN &TOUBRO LTD on programmable logic control (P.L.C.) and field Equipment.
- Completed a 3 and ½ month course in ‘C’ from IIS INFOTECH, Agra
- Attended workshop on ‘Advance Antenna Measurement and Techniques’ at Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi.
- Attended Seminar on GSM-GPS technology at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida in 2004
- Attended workshop on Virtual Instrumentation (LABView7.0) by NI(National Instruments ,Banglore ) at Anand Engg College, Agra in 2005.
- Dale Carnegie Certification on High Impact Teaching Skills by WIPRO Technologies under its Mission 10X Program in the year 2008.
- Mission 10X Certification by WIPRO Technologies under its Mission 10X Program in the year 2009.
- Attended one week Workshop on Signal, System & Signal Processing by Prof. C. Sidney Burrus (Rice University, Houston, USA) at Infosys Technologies Global Education Center Mysore under Indo US Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE) in July 2009.
- Attended 5 days training on LabView Core1 and Core 2 at National Instruments , New Delhi between 27th March-31st March, 2017
MEMBER OF PROFESSIONAL BODY
Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-38131)
- Senior Member IEEE (91116959).
- Member IACSIT (Singapore).
- Member IFAC (International Federation of Automatic Control)
- Senior Member ICEIT.
- Life Member Indian Science Congress Association
EXTRA CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
- President Cultural Committee (GLA University, Mathura)
- Member of Master flying squad U.P.T.U Lucknow
- Represents the institute in UPSEAT (2001&2002)
- Member National Social Service (1997-2001)
- Deputy Head Examiner in various subject of UP Technical University Lucknow.