Contact Number: 7830093997
- More than 8 years of experience in the field of computer science
Ph.D. (CSE) (Pursuing): Institute of Engineering and Technology, GLA University, Mathura, U.P, India.
M.Tech. (2015): GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
B.Tech. (2005): Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad, U.P, India
Research Publications : 05
International Journal : 02
- Nikhil Govil, Saurabh Anand,” CrowdSourcing: A Gateway To Support Established & Upcoming Startups”, Published in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Vol. IV, Issue VI, June 2016, ISSN: 2348-7550, pp 210-204 (IF: 2.870)
- Nikhil Govil, Saurabh Anand, "Need To Analyze Sentiments of Multiple Social Forum Users To Gain Meaningful & Actionable Insight", Published in International Journal of Innovative Research in science & Engineering, Vol. II, Issue V, May 2016, ISSN: 2454-9665.pp 443-448. (IF: 0.998)
International Conference : 03
- Nikhil Govil, Saurabh Anand, "Ëmpirical Role of Gamification in IoT Provinces", In the proceedings of International Conference on Advances in internet of Things and Connected Technologies (ICIoTCT - 2017) held at Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan, pp. 93-97, May 26-27 2017.
- Nikhil Govil, Saurabh Anand, " CrowdSourcing: A Gateway To Support Established & Upcoming Startups ", Published in the Proceedings of International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Technology, Management and Environment, organized by Indian Federation of United Nations Associations, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-931039-1-3, pp. 206-209, June 2016.
- Nikhil Govil, Saurabh Anand, "Need To Analyze Sentiments of Multiple Social Forum Users To Gain Meaningful & Actionable Insight", Published in the Proceedings of International Conference on Innovative Trends in Science, Engineering and Management (ICITSEM 2016), organized by YMCA, New Delhi. ISBN: 978-81-932074-9-9, pp. 441-446, May 2016.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Membership of professional bodies
a. Member of Computer Society of India
- Completed M.Tech Course in 2015.
Conferences / FDP /Workshop / Seminar Organized: 01
- Co-convener of Two Days National Workshop on "Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications using MATLAB" (SCEAM 2016), organized jointly by Department of CEA and Department of Mathematics, GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India, 04-05 March, 2016.