Contact Number: 9897534383
- More than 9 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of computer science
Ph. D.(Pursuing): GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
M. Tech(2016): Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, U.P., India
MCA (2006):Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, U.P., India
Area of Research Interest
- Watermarking on 3-D objects
Membership of professional bodies
Number of Conferences / Seminar /Workshop
- Anuj Mangal and Praveen Mittal, “An Approach To Secure Mobile Agents”, Cyber Times International Journalof Technology and Management, ISSN: 2278-7518 in Volume 5, Issue 2, December 2012.
- AnujMangal and Ambika Jain, “A Review of Watermarking with Their Attacks and Solutions in 3 D Geometry”, In Proceedings of the international Conference on Recent Advances in Computing, Communication and Electrical Technology (RACCET-2015) at H. R. Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad (U.P), India 11 April 2015, India.
- Attended five day Faculty enablement program on foundation program 4.0 conducted by Infosys Limited Chandigarh campus and awarded by A+ grade.
- Attended five day Short term course on “Information Security and Digital Forensics at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi.
- Three days workshop on IBM DB2, Mathura
- One day workshop on NS2 Simulator, Mathura
- International Conference on “Emerging India: The Role of Management & ITEducation”. - Hosted by HIMCS, Farah, Mathura.
- Two days workshop at technology conclave Delhi.
Two day workshop on IBM DB2, hosted at GLA University,Mathura
- Qualifying certification of DB2 Examination
- Qualifying certification of WebSphere Integerated Development Examination.
- CLASS ADVISOR
- MEMBER OF UNIVERSITY ADMISSION TEAM
- PROCTORIAL INCHARGE
- WORKSHOP CORDINATOR
- PROJECT MENTOR