Contact Number: 9897821984
- 11 years Teaching experience in the field of computer science and Applications.
M.Tech: U P T. University, Lucknow, U.P., India
MCA: 2004, U. P. T. University, Lucknow, U.P., India
B.Sc: 1999,Dr. B.R Ambedkar University, Agra, India
- “Voice over internet protocol (VoIP) why everybody don’t use it” in Proceedings of the National Conference on Trends in networking and communication. (ISBN No. 978-81-269-1052-6) by Neeraj Varshney & Juginder Pal Singh (P-58-64) March 2009.
- “Security protocol for VANET by using digital certificate to provide security with low bandwidth”, in the proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing at
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Melmaruvathur, April 3-5, 2014, India
- Introduction of Database Management System Agra, Shanti Publication Juginder Pal Singh & Neeraj Varshney, March 2008.
- Introduction of fundamentals of computer Agra, Shanti Publication, Juginder Pal Singh & Neeraj Varshney, October 2008.
Undergraduate Project Supervised
Completed/Awarded : 10
Membership of professional bodies
- Microsoft certified professional (MCP).
- Secure A+ grade in the foundation program 4.0 organized by Infosys, Chandigarh Campus.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Attend one day workshop on “Emerging trends in information retrieval” organize by GLA university in the year 2014
- Attend two days workshop on “Concepts and Application of MATLAB in engineering” organizes by GLA group, Mathura in the year 2011
- Attend two days workshop on “Theory of computation” organizes by GLA group, Mathura in the year 2010
- National conference on “information technology & energy management” (2010) organized by GLA group, Mathura.
- National conference on Advancement of technologies & communication” (2008) organized by GLAITM, Mathura.