Contact Number: 9927098240
- 12 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of computer science
PhD (Pusuing): Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, U.P., India
M.Tech. (2011): Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, U.P, India
- Mayank Srivastava, Jamshed Siddiqui and Mohammad Athar Ali, "A Review of Hashing Based Image Copy Detection Techniques", Journal of Applied Research & Technology (JART), Elsevier, June(2016) Communicated.
- Mayank Srivastava, Qasim Rafiq and Rajesh Kumar Tiwari, A Robust and Secure Methodology for Network Communication, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol. 5, Issue 5, pp. 135-141, September 2010.
- Mayank Srivastava, Jamshed Siddiqui and Mohammad Athar Ali, "Robust Image Hashing Based on Statistical Features for Copy Detection", In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics (09-11 December,2016), IIT, BHU, Varanasi, India.
- Mayank Srivastava and Qasim Rafiq, A Novel Approach to Secure Communication using Secure Communication, In IEEE 2011 International Conference on Control, Robotics and Cybernetics (ICCRC-2011), SRM, Ghaziabad.
- A Novel Approach to Hindi Text Steganograhy, CNC-2011 conference proceedings published by Springer LNCS-CCIS.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : NIL
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : 06
Working : NIL
Membership of professional bodies
a. Life Time member of CSI
- Won first prize for paper presented in the conference conducted by IIT (BHU).
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
Attended 3rd IEEE Uttar Pradesh Section International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Electronics at IIT(BHU), Varanasi from 08-11 December, 2016