Contact Number: 8954115074
- M.Tech. (Environmental Science & Engineering): Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, India in 2007
- M.Sc. Ranchi University, Ranchi in 2004
- Qualified UGC - NET (Environmental Sciences) in Dec 2012
- Qualified Jharkhand SET in 2007
- Qualified GATE (Ecology) All India Rank 84
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering , G.L.A. University, Mathura from April 15, 2014
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities at G.L.N.A.I.T., Mathura (affiliated to U.P.Technical University, Lucknow) from August 18, 2010 to March 31, 2014.
- Worked as Environmental Engineer at Lars Enviro (Pvt.) Ltd. Nagpur From January 06, 2010 to May 31, 2010.
- Worked as Project Assistant Level – III at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur-440020, from February, 2008 to November, 2009.
- “Application of GIS in Water Distribution System Assessment”, Journal of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2009, Oct. Vol. 51(4), pp.321-324.
- "GIS Based Mapping and Modelling of Water Distribution System", in Proceedings of the UGS Sponsored National Seminar on Application of Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System, Dhanwate National College Nagpur, 2009.
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : NIL
Working : NIL
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- National course on “Biological Treatment of Solid Waste” organized by Civil Engineering Department of IIT Guwahati at IIT Guwahati during February 8-10th 2016 under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme.
- Workshop on “Water Infrastructure management for Performance, Resilience & Sustainability” organized by Civil Engineering Department of IIT Kanpur & Virginia Tech, USA at IIT Kanpur during December 17-18th 2015.
- TEQIP-II sponsored short course on “Geotechnical and Environmental Aspects of Remediation of Waste Dumps and Contaminated Sites” organized by Civil Engineering Department of IIT Delhi during November 3-5th 2015.
- one week National Level Short Term Training Programme on “Advances in Chemical Analysis” during July 6-10, sponsored by TEQIP-II at NIT, Raipur
- Three days conference National Conference on Challenges in Environmental Research 4-6 June,2015 at IIT Guwahati and presented a paper entitled’ “Study of Municipal Solid waste management in Kurukshetra City-A Case Study”
- A one week workshop on “ Engineering Surveying using Modern Techniques” from 2-6 July 2012 at IIT Roorkee, India.
- A two day National workshop on “Deployment and use of NPTEL Courses” from 20-21 August 2011 at IIT Kanpur, India.
- A one week workshop on “Hands on Training on Molecular Biology Techniques”, from 19-28 June 2007 at Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR), Bhubhaneswar, India
- A two day Indian Council of Chemist (ICC) Conference 2005, at BIT Mesra, Ranchi-835215.