Contact Number: 8755200650
- 8.5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of mechanical engineering
M.Tech. (2014): In Mechanical Engineering ( Design),Institute of engineering & technology, GLA University , Mathura
- “Design and simulation of a low speed wind tunnel with analysis of Wind”, Springer India A.K.Saha et al.(eds.), Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power – Contemporary research, Lectures notes in Mechanical Engineering, DOI 10.1007/978-81-322-2743-4_52,2017.
- Rahul Goswami, Piyush Singhal and Pankaj Sonia“ Sustainable Ergonomics Study: Different Causes of Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) and their Prevention”, Proceeding of International Conference on Management of Ergonomic Design, Industrial Safety and Healthcare Systems (MESH 2016). IIT Kharagpur
- Rahul goswami, Piyush singhal and vineet srivastava “Commercialization of Nanotechnology in Last Decade in India: A review”,International conference on nanotechnology for better living conducted by IIT Kanpur and NIT Srinagar, 24-29 May 2016.
- Rahul Goswami, Piyush Singhal and Harish Kumar Sharma. “Application of 10 Ergonomics Checkpoints for Improving Working Conditions and Productivity in Agriculture Sector of India”, Proceeding of 14th International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment (HWWE-2016), ISBN Number: 978-93-83006-81-6, pp-418-423, December 2016, NIT Jaladhar.
- Harish Kumar Sharma, Piyush Singhal and Rahul Goswami. “Review of Literature on Methods for Identification of Basic Ergonomic Considerations that Affect Employees in Workplace Environment”, Proceeding of 14th International Conference on Humanizing Work and Work Environment (HWWE-2016), ISBN Number: 978-93-83006-81-6, pp-458-463,December 2016 NIT Jalandhar.
- Rahul Goswami, Vijay Dwivedi, Srijan Singhal, “Design and simulation a low speed wind tunnel with analysis of wind effects on an aerofoil (virtually) by using CFD” : International conference of FMFP December 12-14, 2014 , Indian Institute of Technology , Kanpur.
- Rahul Goswami, Vijay Dwivedi, Srijan Singhal “Design simulation and validation of an new sub-sonic wind tunne”l: International conference on mechanical engineering emerging trends for sustainability (ICMEETS), January. 29-31. 2014, MNIT Bhopal.
- Sanjeev kumar Gupta, Rahul Goswami “Design and simulation of open circuit blow down type wind tunnel”: conference of International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation(ICCMS) IIT Hyderabad, 10-12 December 2012.
Membership of professional bodies
- Member (LMISTE).
- Got Honors degree for securing 2nd position in M.Tech Course.
- Got Appreciation letter from Director General of GLA group for best first year theory subject result in Utter Pradesh technical university examination during 2008 to 2010.
- Achieved certificate of Del Carnegie after successfully completed the 07 days workshop conducted by WIPRO.
- A 7 days workshop of mission 10X during (29-03-2010 to 02-04-2010) organized by WIPRO.
Department level responsibilities
- Year Coordinator
- Member of Proctorial Board