Contact Number: 09568022728
Area of Research Interest: Fluid Mechanics, Heat transfer, Plate heat exchanger (PHE) Nanofluids, CFD
2017 Ph.D. (Thermal & Fluid Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad
2013 M.Tech. (Thermal & Fluid Engineering) Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi
2008 B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) UPTU Lucknow
- 30.07.2013–Till Date Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, GLA University, Mathura
- 19.01.2009- 30.06.2111, Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering Department, GLA University, Mathura
- 12.08.2008-31.12.2008, Lecturer Mechanical Engineering Department, Institute of Technology and management, Gorakhpur.
Academic Achievement and Awards
Membership of Professional Societies
- Indian Society for Heat and Mass Transfer (ISHMT), Indian Institute of Technology Madras Campus, Chennai 600036 (INDIA)
- National Society of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power ( NSFMFP), IIT Bombay
Academic Supervision: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Prakash Tiwari, Krishna Mohan,Paritosh Kumar, Deepak Kumar and Vishal, Dehumidification in a evaporative cooler, at GLA University Mathura(Completed,2015)
Department Level Responsibilities
- Member of Proctorial board
- Class Advisor
- Member of NAAC Committee
International Conference – 03, National Conference – 03
Number of Research Papers and Chapter in Book Published
International Journal–03 (Published), International Conference–02 (Published), National Conference–03 (Published), Chapter in Books – 00
- Kumar V., Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S. K., Effect of variable spacing on the performance of plate heat exchanger using nanofluids, Energy, vol.114 (2016), pp 1107-1119,Publisher: Elsevier (SCI). Impact factor: 4.520, 5-year Impact factor: 5.182.
- Kumar V., Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S. K., Effect of chevron angle on heat transfer performance in plate heat exchanger using ZnO/water nanofluid, Energy Conversion and Management, vol.118 (2016), pp 142-154,Publisher: Elsevier (SCI). Impact factor: 5.589, 5-year Impact factor: 5.472.
- Kumar V., Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S. K., Application of nanofluids in plate heat exchanger: a review, Energy Conversion and Management, vol.105 (2015), pp 1017-1036,Publisher: Elsevier (SCI). Impact factor: 5.589, 5-year Impact factor: 5.472.
- Kumar V., Arun Kumar Tiwari and Subrata Kumar Ghosh,Implementation of nanofluids in plate heat exchanger: A Review, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering (IJARSE), Vol. No.4, Special Issue (02), ISSN-2319-8354(E)( 2015),461-468.(Impact factor 1.142)
- Kumar V., Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S.K., Characterization and performance of nanofluids in plate heat exchanger, 5th International Conference of Materials processing and Characterization (ICMPC 2016), Materials Today Proceeding,vol. 4, Issue 2, pp 95-4136 (2017,Publisher: Elsevier (Scopus).
- Kumar V.,Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S.K., Application of nanofluids in plate heat exchanger: An experimental investigation: Proceedings of the 6th International and 43rd National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, December 15-17, 2016, MNNITA, Allahabad, U.P., India
- Kumar V.,Tiwari A.K., Ghosh S.K., Heat transfer augmentation in plate heat exchanger using nanofluid: 17th Indian Society of Mechanical Engineers (ISME) Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi, India, October 3rd-4th, 2015.
- Kumar Vikas and Tiwari Arun Kumar, Applications and challenges of nanofluids, National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering & Emerging Technologies (AMEET) 07 -08th April, 2012, KNIT, Sultanpur, pp33.
- Kumar Vikas and Tiwari Arun Kumar, Numerical investigation of plate heat exchanger, National Conference on Emerging Trends in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering(NCETMEE-12)12 -13th June, 2012, Integral University, Lucknow,pp34.
- Kumar Vikas Tiwari Arun Kumar, Ghosh Pradyumna and Sarkar Jahar, Energetic and exergetic performances of Al2O3/water nanofluid in plate heat exchanger, 22nd National and 11th ISHMT-ASME Heat and Mass Transfer Conference, IIT Kharagpur, India.