Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 9557831312
- 25 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology and solar energy
- Ph.D.(Solar and thermal energy application)), GLA University, Mathura(April-2017)
- M.Tech. Nanotechnology, IIT-Roorkee (2011)
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering, KNIT, Sultanpur (1990)
- Intermediate U.P BOARD 71.6%(1985)
- High school U.P Board 77.4% (1983)
Google Scholar Citations: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=8sHrtpEAAAAJ&hl=en
 S.K. Verma, P. Singhal, D.S. Chauhan. A synergistic evaluation on application of solar-thermal energy in water purification: Current scenario and future prospects. Energy Conversion and Management. 180 (2019) 372-90. (SCI -Elsevier: Impact Factor:6.377)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari, M. Tripathi. An evaluative observation on impact of optical properties of nanofluids in performance of photo-thermal concentrating systems. Solar Energy. 176 (2018) 709-24. ( SCI Elsevier:Impact Factor:4.37)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari, D.S. Chauhan. Experimental evaluation of flat plate solar collector using nanofluids. Energy Conversion and Management. 134 (2017) 103-15. (SCI Elsevier: Impact Factor:6.377, Citations 37)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari, D.S. Chauhan. Performance augmentation in flat plate solar collector using MgO/water nanofluid. Energy Conversion and Management. 124 (2016) 607-17.(SCI -Elsevier: Impact Factor:6.377, Citations 25)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari. Progress of nanofluid application in solar collectors: A review. Energy Conversion and Management. 100 (2015) 324-46.(SCI Elsevier:Impact Factor:6.377, Citations 120)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari. Characterization of Nanofluids as an advanced heat transporting medium for Energy Systems. Materials Today: Proceedings. 4 (2017) 4095-103. ( Scopus, Citations 4)
 S.K. verma, A.K. Tiwari. Application of Nanoparticles in Solar collectors: A Review. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2 (2015) 3638-47. ( Scopus, Citations 3)
 S.K. Verma, A.K. Tiwari, S. Tiwari, D.S. Chauhan. Performance analysis of hybrid nanofluids in flat plate solar collector as an advanced working fluid. Solar Energy. 167 (2018) 231-41. .(SCI Elsevier:Impact Factor:4.37, Citations 4)
Verma S.K., Tiwari A.K.,Performance Analysis of Flat-Plate Solar Collector using Nanofluids :International conference on Recent Advances in Nano-Science and Technology (RAINSAT-2015), Sathyabama University, India, July 8th-10th,Materials Today: Proceedings (Publisher: Elsevier).
 Verma S.K., Tiwari A.K., Application of Nanoparticles in Solar collectors: A Review: 4th International conference on Material process and characterization, GRIET Hyderabad, India, 14th -15th March 2015, Materials Today: Proceedings (Publisher: Elsevier).
 Verma S.K., Tiwari A.K., application of nanofluids in direct absorbing solar collector: a review: International Conference On Science Technology & Management, YMCA, New Delhi, 1 Feb. 2015.
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : 02
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised:
Completed/ Awarded : 1
Working : 02
- Programme co-ordinator second year(2016-17)
- Incharge Solar Energy Research l Lab.
- UG Project co-ordinator
- Member, PhD Admission committee
- Member, BOS, GLA University
- Member Indian Institute of Metals, Mathura Chapter (MO5)
- Member GLA NAAC Team.
- GATE qualified.(2009, 2011) MHRD Scholar ship 2009-11 IIT Roorkee.
- Reviewer, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer (Elsevier Publications).
- Reviewer, Applied Energy Journal
- Reviewer, Energy Conversion and Management (Elsevier Publications).
- Reviewer, Experimental Heat Transfer (Taylor & Francis Publications).
- Reviewer, IJOT (International Journal of Thermodynamics)
- Reviewer Applied Thermal Engineering (Elsevier Publications).
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended:
- Paper presented in 5th ICMPC-2016, organized by GRIET Hyderabad and MANIT Bhopal on 12-13 march 2016
- Paper Title:Characterization of nanofluids as an advanced heat transporting medium for energy systems.
- Paper presented in 4th ICMPC organized by GRIET Hyderabad on 14-15 March 2015.Paper Title; Application of nanoparticles in Solar collectors: a review.
- Paper presented in International conference:NIT-MTMI International conference on emerging paradigm and practices in Global technology, Dec,22-24-2014
- Paper Title; Thermal analysis using nanofluids in shell and tube heat exchanger: review(Divyanshu Kumar, Arun Kr. Tiwari, Sujit kumarVerma.
- Paper presented in International conference:NIT-MTMI International conference on emerging paradigm and practices in Global technology, Dec,22-24-2014.
- Paper title: Improvement in efficiency of Flat-Plate solar collector using nanofluids in a solar water heater system:A review, Dec,22-24-2014.(Pawan kumar Agarwal, Arun Kr. Tiwari, Sujit Kumar Verma.
- One week QIP workshop attended on Basic Course in CFD organized by IIT Bombay(26-5-2-6-2017, sponsored by AICTE.
- Two days workshop attended on analysis of fluid flow with ansys on 9-10 April, organized by department of mechanical engineering GLA University Mathura.
- One week QIP workshop on “Nano structured carbon; Fuel cell Applications’ attended at IIT Kanpur 30-09-4-10-2013, Sponsored by AICTE.
- Three days workshop on Engineering solving approaches using MATLAB by MSME Technology development centre, Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Govt OF India Organization.