- 07 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
PhD (2017):Thesis submitted on 13th April, 2017 at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee), Uttarakhand, India.
M.Tech. (2010): Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (NIT Allahabad), Allahabad, U.P., India.
- K.K. Saxena, V. Pancholi, S.K. Jha, G.P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G.K. Dey; A novel approach to understand the deformation behavior in two phase region using processing map, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 706 (2017) 511-519
- K. K. Saxena, S. K. Jha, V. Pancholi, G. P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G. K. Dey, N. Saibaba; Role of activation energies of individual phases in two phase range on constitutive equation of Zr-2.5Nb-0.5Cu. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China, 27(2017) 172−183
- Basanth Kumar K., Kuldeep K. Saxena, Suhash R. Dey, VivekPancholi, Amit Bhattacharjee; Processing map-microstructure evolution correlation of hot compressed near alpha titanium alloy (TiHy 600). Journal of Alloys and Compounds 691 (2017) 906-913
- Basanth Kumar Kodli, RajamalluKarre, Kuldeep K. Saxena, VivekPancholi, Suhash R. Dey& Amit Bhattacharjee; Flow behaviour of TiHy 600 alloy under hot deformation using gleeble 3800. Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies (Taylor & Francis): Pages 1-21 | Accepted 10 Jun 2017, Published online: 19 Jun 2017 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/2374068X.2017.1342065
- K. K. Saxena, S. Sonkar, V. Pancholi, G. P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G. K. Dey, S. K. Jha, N. Saibaba; Hot Deformation Behavior of Zr-2.5Nb Alloy: A Comparative Study Using Different Materials Models. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 662(2016), pp. 94-101.
- Kodli B.K., Saxena K.K., Dey S.R., Pancholi V., Bhattacharjee A.; Texture studies of hot compressed near alpha titanium alloy (IMI 834) at 1000° C with different strain rates. (2015) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 82 (1), pp. 12032.
- Kuldeep K. Saxena, VivekPancholi, Dinesh Srivastava, G. K. Dey, Sanjay K. Jha, NudurupatiSaibaba; “Determination of Instability in Zr-2.5Nb-0.5Cu Using Lyapunov Function” Materials Science Forum Vols. 830-831 (2015) pp 329-332.
- K.K. Saxena, S. Sonkar, R. Kumar, V. Pancholi, G.P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G.K. Dey, S.K. Jha, N. Saibaba; “Effect of Temperature and Strain Rate on Deformation Behavior of Zirconium Alloy: Zr-2.5Nb-0.5Cu” Procedia Materials Science, 6, 2014, Pages 188–193.
- K.K. Saxena, S.D. Yadav, R. Kumar, V. Pancholi, G.P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G.K. Dey, S.K. Jha, N. Saibaba;“Effect of Temperature and Strain Rate on Deformation Behavior of Zirconium Alloy: Zr-2.5Nb” Procedia Materials Science, 6, 2014, Pages 278–283
- Kuldeep K. Saxena, Achchhe Lal; “Comparative Molecular Dynamics Simulation Study of Mechanical Properties of Carbon Nanotubes with Number of Stone-Wales and Vacancy Defects” Procedia Engineering, 38, 2012, Pages 2347-2355
- Kamal Sharma, Kuldeep Kumar Saxena, Mukul Shukla;“Effect of Multiple StoneWales and Vacancy Defects on the Mechanical Behavior of Carbon Nanotubes Using Molecular Dynamics” Procedia Engineering, 38, 2012, Pages 3373-3380.
- K. K. Saxena, V. Pancholi, G. P. Chaudhari, D. Srivastava, G. K. Dey, S. K. Jha, N. Saibaba; “Hot Deformation Behaviour and Microstructural Evaluation of Zr-1Nb Alloy” at 5TH International conference on material science and engineering technology (ICMSET 2016) held in TOKYO, JAPAN during 29-10-2016 to 31-10-2016. Online publication is available on Materials Science Forum (ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752, Trans Tech Publications), Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUS, EiCompendex (CPX)
- Kamal Sharma, Kuldeep Kr. Saxena, Mukul Shukla, “Forced Fields based Molecular Dynamics Study of Defected Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes”. international conference on Material Processing and Characterization (ICMPC-2012), 08-10 March 2012, Organized by GRIET, Hyderabad. Selected papers presented at the conference has been considered for publication in special issues of the journal: Scientific Research and Essays, United States, ISSN: 19922248, Publisher: Academic Journals Inc.., (Cited journal).
- Kamal Sharma, Kuldeep Kr. Saxena, Mukul Shukla “Molecular dynamics evaluation of mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes with number of Stone-Wales defects” International conference on Nano Science, Engineering and Technology (ICONSET 2011), 28-30 November 2011, Chennai. doi: 10.1109/ICONSET.2011.6167932
- K. Sharma, M. Shukla and K.K.Saxena. Molecular Dynamics study of Mechanical Properties of Carbon-Nanotube reinforced LY556 composites. International conference on Nano-science and Technology, 14-16 October 2011, Singapore (Conference proceedings published by ASME, and paper included in ASME digital library, and Indexed by EI compendex, Thomson ISI proceedings). pp 470-474.http://asmedl.org/ebooks/asme/asme_press/859841/859841_paper77
- K. Sharma, M. Shukla and K.K.Saxena. Calculation of Elastic properties of PMMA/CNT using molecular Dynamics Study. International conference on Nano-science and Technology, 14-16 October 2011, Singapore (Conference proceedings published by ASME and paper included in ASME digital library, and indexed by EI compendex, Thomson ISI proceedings). pp 475-480.
- Kuldeep Kumar Saxena, A.K.Upadhyay, Mukul Shukla. Mechanical properties evolution of Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Polymer Composite using Molecular Dynamics Simulation. ECTACEM-2010, ISBN:978-93-80813-03-5, at IIT Kharagpur, 27-29 Dec. 2010
- Paper presented in to a National Conference (AFTMS-2011) at M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P.), on the topic of “Calculation of Fundamental Mechanical Properties of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes using Molecular Dynamics Simulations”.
- Paper presented in National Conference at Haryana College of technology & management, Kaithal, Haryana during 14-15 May 2010 on the topic of Poisson’s ratio of Carbon nanotube in different directions.
- Paper presented in National Conference at Rohilkhand University, Bareilly was held on 16-17 April 2010 on the topic of Novel Materials and Their Application
- Paper presented in the National Conference at Abdul Rahman University, Chennai which was held on 18-19 March 2010 on the topic of Mechanical Properties of Polyethylene/single wall Carbon (SWCNT) Nanotube Composites.
- Served as Senior Researched Fellow (SRF) for 2 years and 8 months on a project sponsored by Board Of Research In Nuclear Sciences (BRNS), a research unit of Bhabha Atomic Research Center, Trombay, Mumbai.
- Availed fellowship from Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) India for M.Tech and Ph.D program.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Short term Training Program on Finite Element: Research & Industrial Application at SVNIT, Nagpur during June 1-6, 2017.
- Short Term Course on “Micromanufacturing” at IIT Kanpur during 05th Nov. 2012 to 10th Nov. 2012.
- Short Term Course on “Emerging Trends in Carbon Nanotubes” at IIT Kanpur during 07th Nov. 2011 to 11th Nov. 2011.
- International Conference – 2016 5thInternational Conference on Material Science andEngineering Technology, during 29-31 Oct. 2016 held at University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
- National Conference – on Physical Simulation of Thermo-Mechanical Processing of Materials during 15-17, 2017 at IIT Bombay.