Area of Research Interest: Modeling and Simulation of Carbon Nanotube Polymer Composites.
2010 Master in Technology (Material Science & Engineering), Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,
Allahabad, U.P., India.
2008 Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering), U.P. Technical University, Lucknow, U.P., India
2002 Diploma (Instrumentation & Control Engineering), Govt. Polytechnic, Kanpur, U.P. India
2010- Till date Assistant Professor, Institute of Engineering & Technology, GLA ITM / GLA University Mathura, U.P.
2002-2005 Worked as maintenance Engineer in BALMAK AUTOMOTIVE PVT LTD., Kanpur, U.P., India.
Expertise in conducting the experiments at nano level, with the help of highly precise machines, e.g. DMA (Dynamic mechanical Analyzer)(Siint, Japan), TGA (Thermo Gravimetric Analyzer), DSC (Differential Spectroscopy), UTM (MTS, Instron & United).
- Technical Software’s : Material Studio (Accellrys Inc.), ANSYS, AUTO CAD, Nano Engineer-1
- Applications: OOF2 (Microstructure analysis), LAMMPS (Molecular Dynamics Simulator), MATLAB,
MS Excel, M.S. WORd
Platforms: Windows XP, Linux (Ubuntu)
Membership of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology, Singapore (IACSIT).
Workshop/ short term courses Attended:
- Workshop on X-ray characterization of material in IT BHU, Vanarsi during 8-9 March 2010.
- 5 days short term course on Emerging Trends in CARBON NANOTUBES at IIT Kanpur during NOVEMBER 07-11th, 2011
Refereed International Journal (01)
1. Calculation of fundamental Mechanical Properties of Single-walled Carbon Nanotube Using Non-local elastic by Kuldeep Kumar Saxena, Vivek Srivastava, Kamal Sharma Advanced Materials Research Journal (ISSN: 1022-6680), p3840.(Impact factor 0.7)
International Conference (05)
- Paper accepted for oral presentation “Molecular dynamics evaluation of mechanical properties of carbon nanotubes with number of Stone-Wales defects” authored by Kamal Sharma, Kuldeep Kr. Saxena, Mukul Shukla in reviewed International conference on Nano Science, Engineering and Technology (ICONSET 2011), 28-30 November 2011, Chennai. All accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore.
- “ Molecular Dynamics study of Mechanical Properties of Carbon-Nanotube reinforced LY556 composites” International conference on Nano-science and Technology, 14-16 October 2011, Singapore ( Conference proceedings will be published by ASME, and paper will be included in ASME digital library, and Indexed by EI compendex, Thomson ISI proceedings).
- “ Calculation of Elastic properties of PMMA/CNT using molecular Dynamics Study” International conference on Nano-science and Technology, 14-16 October 2011, Singapore. (Conference proceedings will be published by ASME and paper will be included in ASME digital library, and indexed by EI compendex, Thomson ISI proceedings).
- “Calculation of fundamental Mechanical Properties of Single-walled Carbon Nanotube Using Non-local elastic” International Conference on Manufacturing science and Technology, 16-18 Sep, Singapore ((Indexed by Elsevier: SCOPUSwww.scopus.com and EI Compendex (CPX)www.ei.org/. Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA) www.csa.com, Chemical Abstracts (CA) www.cas.org)
- Paper presented in to an International conference (ECTACEM-2010) at IIT Kharagpur, on the topic of “Mechanical properties evolution of Carbon Nanotube reinforced Polymer Composite using Molecular Dynamics Simulation”.
National Conferences (05)
- Paper presented in to a National conference (AFTMS-2011) at M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P.), on the topic of “Calculation of Fundamental Mechanical Properties of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes using Molecular Dynamics Simulations”.
- Paper presented in National conference at Haryana College of technology & management, Kaithal, Haryana during 14-15 May 2010 on the topic of Poisson’s ratio of Single wall Carbon nanotube in different directions.
- Paper presented in National conference at Rohilkhand University, Bareily was held on 16-17 April 2010 on the topic of Novel Materials and Their Application.
- Paper presented in National conference at Rohilkhand University, Bareily was held on 16-17 April 2010on the topic of Poisson’s ratio of Multi Wall Carbon Nanotubes (CNT) in different direction.
- A oral Paper presentation in the national conference at Abdul Rahman University, Chennai which was held on 18-19 March 2010on the topic of Mechanical Properties of Polyethylene/single wall Carbon (SWCNT) Nanotube Composites.