Contact Number: 9997956957
- I have been completed my M.E. (Industrial Engg. & Management)(2007-2009) from Shri G.S. Institute of Technology & Science , Indore, which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal, with ( in first division).
- I have been completed my B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)(2003-2007) from G.L.A. institute of Technology and Management Mathura, which is affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow with (in First division).
- XII passed in year 2001 with (in First division) from Shri Varni Jain Inter College, Lalitpur (from U.P.Board).
- X passed in year 1999 with (in First division) from Govt.Inter College, Lalitpur (from U.P.Board).
Academic Project, Seminars & Summer Training
- 5’S Implementation in a Process Industry (Steel industry) & Pipe Industry:
The live project is done (Steelco Gujarat Ltd. Baroda and Kriti Industries (India) Ltd., Pithampur, near Indore) in the small scale process industry. 5’S Implementation refers as quality Improvement technique. This technique relates to improvement in Workplace layout itself. This is the starting point of lean manufacturing. To identify the wastages (Non Value Added Work) in the industry, I used the Value Stream Mapping (via firstly draw the Process Activity Chart) techniques in various lines of the plant, then give suggestion in the management, to properly utilization of the value added time in terms of men power and the lead time. The ultimate objective of the project is to reduce the Production Lead Time of the product without any compromise in the quality. Consequently, the cost of the product is reduced and hence the productivity is increased.
- Fabrication of High Cycle Fatigue Testing Machine:
About 80% accidents in the Airplane are due to Fatigue failure of wings. Hence we are developed a PVPS Fatigue Testing Machine in which we can test the specimen of different material under the Tensile as well as Bending load.
Hydro Electric Power Plant Rajghat M.P. from 02-07-2005 to 07-08-2005.
Research Papers Published/Accepted in various National and International Confrences
- Title "Application of VSM for Identification of Mudas: A Case Study for Small Scale
- Steel Industry in Indian Context." presented in International Congress held in Maharaja Ranjeet Singh College of Professional Studies Indore, in Indore (MP) dated 24th and 25th December 2011.
- Title "Application of SMED for Setup Reduction Time of Slitters (Steel Industry) in Indian Conditions presented in National Conference held in Anand Engineering College Keetham, Agra dated 04th and 05th April,2011.
- Application of Value Stream mapping for Identification and Elimination of Wastes: A Case Study in Pipe Industry. presented in National Confrence held in GLA University, Mathura dated10th and 11th October,2009
Undergraduate Projects Guided
- Study & Experimental Investigation of Diesel Engine:”Various Facts.”
- “Design & fabrication of linkage & use it to make a mechanical walker.”
- Design & Fabrication of Spiral pump and draw the various characteristics.
- Internal Combustion Engine:Basics of engines, different type of cycles, Combustion etc.
- Thermodynamics:Basics of Thermodynamics, Zeroth Law of thermodynamics, First Law of thermodynamics, Second Law of thermodynamics.
- Dynamics of Machines: Governor, Balancing, Vibration etc.
- Strength of Materials: Stress and strains, Beams,Coloumn etc.
- Industrial Engineering and Management. (Work Study): Work Study (Method Study & Work Measurement), Inventory Management. Value Stream Mapping Technique.
- Qualified in GATE 2007, GATE 2009, GATE 2011, GATE 2012, and GATE 2013.
- Participated in Workshop on “High Impact Teaching Skill & Effective Learning Approach in Gyandhara 2010” organized by GLA Group of Institutions, Mathura from May 15-20, 2010.
- Participated in Mission 10X Workshop organized by GLA Group of Institutions, Mathura with collaboration of Wipro in July 2011.
- Participated in TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program) sponsored, five day Winter School on Recent Trends in Industrial Production Engineering organized by Department of Industrial and Production Engineering, Shri G.S.Institute of Technology and Science from 10th Nov. to 14th Nov.2008.
- Participated in TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program) sponsored, two days National Workshop on Product Life Cycle Engineering and Management organized by Department of Industrial and Production Engineering, Shri G.S.Institute of Technology and Science from 12th Sep. to 13th Sep.2008.
- Participated in Creative writing, Technical Paper Presentation, Group discussion at college level.
- Participate in Institute level Cricket & Chess Tournaments, Won 2nd prize in Chess Tournament in inter college level.