Contact Number: 9758054024
Ph.D. (2018): Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
MBA (2007): Birla Institute of Technology, Noida (BIT Mesra)
B.Sc (H) (2003): S.C.S (A) College, Puri (Utkal University)
9.5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management
Awards and Honors
Qualified UGC-NET and JRF in Management in June, 2012.
EduNXT Resource person recognition by Manipal Education for the year 2009-2010.
1. Sahoo, D. K., & Lenka, U. (2016). Breaking the glass ceiling: opportunity for the organization. Industrial and Commercial Training, 48(6), 311-319.
2. Lenka, U., Gupta, M., & Sahoo, D. K. (2016). Research and Development Teams as a Perennial Source of Competitive Advantage in the Innovation Adoption Process. Global Business Review, 17(3), 700-711.
3. Malik, P., Lenka, U., & Sahoo, D. K. (2018). Proposing micro-macro HRM strategies to overcome challenges of workforce diversity and deviance in ASEAN. Journal of Management Development, 37(1), 6-26.
1.Sahoo, D.K., & Lenka, U. (2015, December), paper presented on the topic "Human resource management intervention a precursor to female employee engagement" at the 2nd International conference conducted by IIT, Roorkee, Greater Noida campus.
2. Sahoo, D.K., & Lenka, U., & Malik, P. (2016, May), Promoting women executives in corporate boards in ASEAN. Published as conference proceedings in 5th International Conference on Advancement of Development Administration (ICADA), NIDA, Bangkok.
Paper published in the proceedings of the 5th ICADA 2016 having ISBN (e-book): 978-974-231-921-2.
3. Malik, P., and Lenka, U.,Sahoo, D. K. (2016, May). Impact of globalization on workforce diversity and deviance at workplace in ASEAN. Presented in the in 5th International Conference on Advancement of Development Administration (ICADA), NIDA, Bangkok.
4. Sahoo, D.K., & Lenka, U. (2016, December),presented a paper on the topic "Female participation in the corporate board: Need of the hour " at the 3rd International conference conducted by IIT, Roorkee, Greater Noida campus.
5. Sahoo, D.K., & Lenka, U. (2017, February), presented a paper on the topic “Impact of antecedents on women employee engagement in Indian IT/ITES sector” at the 2nd Management Doctoral Colloquium at IIT Kharagpur.
1. Attended one day QIP workshop on “Qualitative research methods in Social Sciences and Humanities”, organized by Department of Humanities and social sciences, IIT Roorkee.
2. Attended one day workshop on “Checking of plagiarism in scientific writing using
turtitin software” organized by the Mahatma GandhiCentral Library, IIT Roorkee.
3. Attended one day “Workshop on Scopus and Mendeley” organized by the Mahatma Gandhi Central Library, IIT Roorkee.
4. “Make in India: Importance of Operations and Supply Chain Management” organized by Department of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee on February 06, 2016 under QIP programme.
Faculty Development Programme
Attended two week Faculty development programme on Carving Human Resources: Approaches and Procedures-21st Dec 2015 to 3rd Jan 2016 organized by Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu.