Contact Number: 9675371090
TEACHING EXPERIENCE- 6 YEARS & 7 MONTHS
1. Organization: Institute of Business Management, GLA University, Mathura.
Duration: August 2014 – till date (4 Years & 3 Months)
Designation: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Teaching Management (UG) Students.
2. Organization: S.G.M Institute of Management, Mundesi Mathura.
Duration: August 2010-November 2012 (2 Years & 4 Months)
Designation: Assistant Professor-HR (Management)
- Pursuing PhD (Full Time) from IBM, GLA University, Mathura and course work of PhD has been completed with 9.33 CGPA.
- Master in Business Administration from SIT, Mathura in the year 2010 with 69% marks.
- Bachelor in Science (Bio) from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, in the year 2008 with 68% marks.
- 12th from UP Board in 2005 with 74% marks.
- 10th from UP Board, in 2003 with 63 % marks.
- Research paper titled “Intention towards work post-retirement: a mediator-moderator analysis through job satisfaction and age” communicated for the Publication in the journal “Ageing and Society” published by Cambridge University Press, (Under Revision).
- Research paper titled “A mediation effect of job satisfaction and affective commitment in relationship between passion for work and work intentions after retirement” has accepted for the publication in the “VISION: The Journal of Business Perspective” published by Sage, (Scopus Indexed).
- Research paper titled “Impact of Social Support Mechanism as a Catalyst towards Generating Re-employment Opportunities after Retirement Leading to Life Satisfaction” has been Published in the BVIMR Management Edge, Volume 9, Number 2, July- December 2016, ISSN 0976-0431 (EBSCO Indexed), Journal of the Bharati Vidhyapeeth University, Institute of Management & Research A-4, Paschim Vihar (New Rohtak Road), New Delhi – 110063.
- Research paper titled “Post-retirement Work: Among Academics” has been published in the SCMS Journal of Indian Management, Volume XIV, Number 2, April – June 2017, ISSN: 0973- 3167 (EBSCO + Proquest Indexed), Journal of the SCMS Cochin School of Business, Kerala.
- Research paper titled “An Analysis on Post Retirement Intention to work: An Empirical Study” has been published in the NMIMS management review, Volume XXXI August, 2016, ISSN: 0971-1023 of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai.
- A Research Paper titled “Exercising The E-Learning - A Comparative Study of UG and PG Students” Published in International Journal of Management of Bansal Group Unnayan, (Volume-2, Issue-1) with ISSN No. 2349-6754
- A Research Paper titled “An empirical study on Post Retirement Intention to Work” Published in conference proceedings of BHU, with ISBN No. 978-93-85000-47-8
- A Research Paper titled “An Empirical Study on students’ Attitude Towards Knowledge Enhancement Through E-Learning: An Application of TAM” Published in conference proceedings of IIT Roorkee, with ISBN No. 9789384935597.
- A Research Paper titled “copy and Paste: Developing a Theoretical Model on Plagiarism” published in conference proceedings of JNU New Delhi, with ISBN No. 9789384869847.
- A research paper titled ‘Quality of Work Life & Retention: Motivation as a strategic tool’ published in the edited book of conference proceedings With ISBN No.9789383842827 at JMI, New Delhi.
- A research paper titled “Knowledge Management Enablers using ISM for Knowledge Realisation in Education Sector” presented in the International Conference organized by IIM Kashipur, UK, India on 25th to 27th May 2018.
- A research paper titled “An Empirical study on Post Retirement Intention to Work” presented in the National Seminar organized by DDU Kaushal Kendra, BHU, on 15th April, 2017.
- A research paper titled “Students’s Behaviour to use e-learning: A study of UG and PG students” presented in the National Conference- 2015 “ e-Buzz –The X- Factor” held at IBM, GLA university, Mathura, India on March 20-21, 2015.
- A research paper titled “copy and Paste: Developing a Theoretical Model on Plagiarism” presented in the 18the International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations ‘ETD – 2015 India’ organized by Central Library, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi-110067, on November 4-6, 2015.
- A research paper titled “Quality of Work Life & Retention: Motivation as a strategic tool” presented at the international conference, held in central university Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi, on September 19-20, 2014.
- A research Paper “Social Responsibility of Business” presented at national conference in the Seth Padam Chand Jain Institute of Commerce, Business Management & Economics, Agra.
- A research paper titled ‘Professional growth of teacher educators through open and distance learning system’ presented in the regional seminar held in the Anand College of Education, Agra, on 9th January, 2009.
WORKSHOP / FDP / SHORT-TERM COURSE ATTENDED
- Participated in a two day FDP on ‘Consciousness & Ethics Based Management’ organized by HR Club, IBM, GLA University, Mathura, during March 25-26, 2017.
- A three day workshop is attended on ‘Crafting and Conducting High Quality Research’ jointly organized by IIM Ahmadabad and Indian Academy of Management, held on January 6-8, 2017 at IIM Ahmadabad, India.
- Participated in a two day workshop on ‘Multi-criteria Decision Analysis’ organized by Department of Management Studies, Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India, held on July 5-6, 2016.
- Attended a one day national workshop on ‘Reference Management Tool Using Mendeley and How to Avoid Plagiarism’ organized by the Central Library, GLA university, Mathura (U.P.) India, on October 03, 2015.
- Participated in a one day FDP on ‘Innovative Teaching Pedagogy’ conducted by Mr. Chandreshwar Khan, organized at GLA University, Mathura on August 22, 2015.
- Attended a short term course on ‘Data Analysis for research and Publication’ organized by the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee during June 20-21, 2015.
- Attended FDP on ‘Multivariate Data Analysis’ organized by Fore School of Management on May 28-29, 2015.
- Qualified NET-JRF (June, 2012) in Management.
- Qualified Common Eligibility Test (CET)- Ph.D-2012, conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Abadh University, Faizabad, U.P.
- Completed a certified course in core banking technology [Finacle].