Contact Number: 9457136099
To constantly develop and benefit in the ongoing global scenario by being part of progress of a prestigious organization and to obtain a position where I can utilize my education, self-motivation, and independence in order to successfully accomplish the responsibilities I am hired to perform with honor and dignity.
Area of Research Interest:
- Renewable Energy
- Electrical Power System
- Power Electronics
- 04 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of electrical engineering
1. Presently working in GLA University Mathura as a Sr. Lecturer since august 2015.
2. One year in G. L. Bajaj Group Of Institution –Mathura, U.P
PhD : Pursuing (EE) GLA University, Mathura, U.P., India
M.Tech. (2015): Power Eletrtronic and Drives , (Title: Mitigation of Power Quality Problems using D-STATCOM)Madan Mohan Malviyan University of Technology, Gorakhpur, U.P, India
B.Tech (2012): Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering and Technology , Ghaziabad, U.P. India.
Awards & Fellowships:
- MHRD Scholarship after qualifying GATE- 2013.
- Have been Proctor of the University.
- Have been Teaching Warden, GLA University.
- Worked as Training and Placement Advisor in Departmrnt of Electrical Engneering.
- Member of B.O.S (Board of Studies) at GLA University whose responsibility is to Design &prepare syllabus for the course.
- Member of Organization team of National Confernece RAEE-15, MMUT Gorakhpur.
- Worked as Head Examiner of various Subjets.
- Aashish Jaiswal, Dr. S. K. Srivastava “Enhancements of Power Quality using D-STATCOM”, International Journal of Science and Research Development, 2015.
- Aashish Jaiswal “Enhancement of Power Transfer Capability and Power Quality Control withUPFC”, International Journal of Science and Research Development ,2017.
- Aashish Jaiswal “An overview of Distributed Power Flow Controlle r (DPFC) to improve Power Quality”, International Journal of Science and Research Development ,2017.
- Aashish Jaiswal “Future Scope and Potential of Solar Energy in India- AN Overview”, International Journal of innovative science and modern technology ,2017.
- Aashish Jaiswal “ An overview of wind speed and Wind Power Forcasting” , International journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology,2017.
- Aashish Jaiswal” Hystersis Current controlled High Power Factor Three Phase PWM converter, International journal of Advanced Reseacrh in Electrical Reseach in Electrical Electronics and Instrumentation Engineerin, 2017.
- Aashish Jaiswal"Mitigation of Power Quality Problems using D-STATCOM", in Proceedings of the 15th MMMEC National Conference on RAEE-15,, MMMUT Gorakhpur, 23-25 Mar 2015.
- M.Tech Thesis:-Mitigation of Power Quality Problems Using D-STATCOMDescription: Power quality problems mainly related to non-standard voltage, frequency and current at the load-side. Voltage sag is the most important power quality problems faced by many industries and utilities. This thesis presents the improvement of voltage sags, harmonic distortion and low power factor using Distribution Static Compensator (D-STATCOM) with LCL passive filter.
- B.Tech Project:-Speed control of D.C. Motor with safety feature by using 8085Micro-Processor.
- Laser Based Home Security System
- Automatic traffic light control system
Membership of professional bodies