Contact Number: 05662250900
- 3 years of part- time teaching experience in B.Com & MBA Program at Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Distance centre, Agra
PhD (Pursuing): Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Deemed University, Dayalbagh Agra, U.P., India
M.Phil (2016): Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Deemed University, Dayalbagh Agra, U.P., India
M.B.A (2014): Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Deemed University, Dayalbagh Agra, U.P., India
- “Exploring the Role of Educational Institutions in Promoting Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Rural Development” in International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences (IJETMAS); year 2015. Pp 401-407.; ISSN: 2349-4476. Volume 3.
- “Bridging social groups in coping Psychological problems” in International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Sciences (IJETMAS); year 2016. Pp 102-107. ; ISSN: 2349-4476. Volume 1; Issue 1.
- “Exploring the Dynamic Nexus between Value Based Education and Holistic Community Development: A Model Based Approach” in International Journal of Research in Business Studies; year 2016.; ISSN: 2455-2992, Volume 1(1)
- “A Framework for Green Rural Development through Value based education” in Asian Journal of Management (AJM). year 2017. Issue 4. ISSN 0976-495X.Volume 8.
- “Demonetization: A New Format For Economic Reforms” in Global Multidisciplinary Journal, 2018.
- “Role of Student Support in Managing Psychological Problem in Hostlers” in an International Conference Innoserve 2015 organized by ITM University, Gwalior dated 13-15 Jan 2015.
- “Integrating Supervisor’s Commitment and Student’s Responsibility for Strengthening Ethics in Research” in an International Conference on “Issues and Challenges in Doctoral Research” organized by Banaras Hindi University, Varanasi dated 25th August 2015.
- “Exploring the Role of Educational Institutions in Promoting Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Rural Development” in a International Conference on “Innovative Research in Engineering, Science and Management” organized by Academic Science and Conference info at JNU, New Delhi dated 20th Sept. 2015.
- “Bridging social groups in coping Psychological problems” in a 3rd International Conference on “Emerging Trends of Engineering, Science, Management and its Applications” organized by Academic Science and Conference info at India International Centre, New Delhi dated 10th January 2016.
- “Role of Value Based Education in Holistic Community Development” in an International Conference on “Sustainable Destination Excellence” organized by School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM), University of Jammu dated 5th and 6th Feb. 2016.
- “Exploring the Dynamic Nexus between Value Based Education and Holistic Community Development: A Model Based Approach” in an International Conference on “Research in Business – 2016” organized by Indianresearch.org at India International Centre – New Delhi dated 17th April 2016.
- “Role of Holistic Education in Skill Development” in an International Workshop cum Seminar on “ Science Communication: A Dialogue between Scientists and the Masses” organized in technical and academician collaboration, Mumbai dated 25th June, 2016.
- “Role of Value Based Education in Mitigating Cyber Crime” in International Conference organized by IIT Roorkee dated 16-17 Dec’17.
- “Holistic Development& Stress Management By Exploring Its Linkages Through Value Based Education” in 6th Doctoral Conference entitled “Current Trends in Management and Information Technology” organized by Hindustan Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Mathura dated 24rd July 2015
- “Integrating Causal Modeling For Promotion Of Value Oriented Education And Its Constraints” in a National Conference on “Value Based Science, Engineering and Management Quality Education: Trends and Policy” (VALEDU – 2015)” organized by Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI), Systems Society of India (SSI) and IIT’s Former Professors and Alumni Association for Excellence in Education dated 30th and 31st Oct. 2015.
- “Exploring the Dynamic Role of Women’s Empowerment in Sustainable Development” in Paritantra Organized by DEI- Dayalbagh Chapter of Systems Society of India dated 30 October, 2016
- “Sustainable Development through Women’s Empowerment” in Annual Convention, Strategic Management Convention organized by Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM) dated 15-17 Dec, 2016
- Seminar organized by Agra College titled “Role of Internet in promotion of Quality Education” dated 22-23 Feb 2018.
- 4th management doctoral colloquium organized by VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur titled “Demonetization : A New Format For Economic Reforms Role of Internet in promotion of Quality Education” dated 14-15March, 2018
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : NIL
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : NIL
Working : NIL
Membership of Professional bodies: NIL
- Diploma in Computer Fundamental.
- Tally course (9.2 ver.)
- Participated in National Creativity Aptitude Test, 2013
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Participated in two weeks Faculty Development Programme on Research methodology on management and multivariate analysis using SPSS statistics 22.0, 11-23 May, 2015, ITM university, Gwalior
- Participated in two weeks ICSSR sponsored Research Methodology workshop in Social Sciences, 09-18 March, 2016, Banasthali University, Rajasthan
- Participated in one day lecture on How to write An Empirical Research Paper and Research Attitude on 5
- Dec, 2016, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Participated in two days Multi-Disciplinary National Conference On Pre-Doctoral Research organized by
- Dayalbagh Educational Institute dated 12-13 Feb, 2017
- Participated in Two days workshop on Scale Development, Oct, 2018, Sri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi