Contact Number: 9810976305
Indian Stone Industries May 2017 – July 2018
Worked in the business development and supply chain department with having following key consulting areas
Business Development: Guiding a team of Merchandisers for international exports. Recently visited USA and expanded client base in California. Formulated strategy for store expansion and dealer development for domestic and international business.
Distribution Strategy and Supply Chain Management: Formulating contractual design agreements with retailers for cost sharing with objective of increasing overall economic value for both manufacturer and retailers. Also involved in quality control and implementation of greening initiatives in the supply chain.
American Express Feb 2014 – Apr 2017
Manager – External Reporting and Treasury Management
Had worked in External Reporting with the following principle end-to-end responsibilities;
- Treasury Operations involving Hedging Operations such as Fair Value Hedges and Interest Rate Swaps
- Preparation of Form 10K/10Q, Annual Report (US GAAP Financials, Footnotes & MD&A),
- Worked on the project on FFIEC009 a cross border report prepared for Federal Reserve for compliance with SEC requirements.
- Worked as a financial expert partnering with IBM in development and deployment of a reporting tool CDM from Cognos for preparation of financial reports.
HDFC Ltd Feb 2010 – till Jan 2014
Manager – Loans and Credit
Joined HDFC as a trainee in Feb 2010 and progressed to a Manager in record time. Principle responsibilities during this time were;
- Dealing with complex core Banking Solutions covering Risk Management,
- Responsible for Lending Operations
- Involved in the evaluation for risk/lending operations for portfolios with value of $200 million annually.
- Assigned to loans evaluation for corporate/portfolio level.
- Treasury operations
Alcatel-Lucent June 2009 – July 2009
Worked as Financial Analyst with department of Strategic Planning and Finance Alcatel-Lucent, Singapore, South East Asia Headquarters, at Singapore ‘Financial Analysis of Company Performance with Benchmarking with Competitors’ In additional conducted the following activities:
- Corporate Planning, Budgeting, Analysis of various cost Centres affecting the performance & profitability of the company based on different parameters
- Comparative study of performance linked with few other companies in similar trade and suggest ways and means to identify lagging areas and suggested improvements
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)(Management), 2018: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi under MoU with Dayalbagh Educational Institute
- Masters of Philosophy (Management), 2015 :Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Masters of Business Administration, 2010 :Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
- Bachelor of Commerce, 2008 : Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra
Papers, Conferences, Trainings and Awards
- Published a paper in International Journal named Asian Journal of Research in Banking and Finance titled “Financial Services in Rural India – Taking Investments to Rural Pockets through Strategic Tie-ups” May 2017, pp. 144-151. DOI Number: 10.5958/2249-7323.2017.00035.9.
- Presented paper in international conference ‘TSC 2018’ on the topic “Better Worldliness and Future of Mankind: Under probabilistic scenarios in long term” held in Tucson, USA from 2nd to 5th April, 2018.
- Presented paper in international conference ‘TSC 2017’ on the topic “Creative consciousness: A novel approach towards attractors” held in San Diego, USA from 5th to 9th June 2017.
- Nominated to represent HDFC Limited in National Policy Forum conference on Economic Development held in Delhi in 2013.
- Represented Alcatel-Lucent in an Executive Seminar organized by National University of Singapore on the topic ‘Financial Crises and Roadmap to recovery and Asia Factor’ held in Singapore in 2009.
- Received Blue Reward by American Express for Best Performing Employee in 2016.
- Received Young System Scientist Award by System Society of India in 2008.
- Founded Ambrosia Portfolio Services an informal student organizationfor stock market investments in Jan 2009 on a small capital and generated 24% gains in 10 months’ time.
- Founder president of students club GILT (Gathering Intellect to Lead Tomorrow): a forum of industry partnership.
- Attended training on Housing Finance in India organized by National Housing Bank (NHB)
- Attended training on Influencing Without Authority by BCG group
- Attended training with IBM for development of CDM disclosure management tool