Contact Number: 9516976233
- 2016 M Tech in COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS from Rustam Ji Institute of Technology with 7.9 CGPA
- 2012 Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering from RGPV University with 74%
- 2017 Jul to till date: Lecturer, GLA University, Polytechnic, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- 2017 Jan to 2017 Jun: Administrative Head, PMKVY, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- 2015 Apr to 2016 Dec: Assistant Professor, Gwalior Engineering Group of Colleges, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- 2013 Dec to 2015 Mar: Pro-term Lecturer, Shri Ram Group of Colleges, Banmore, Madhya Pradesh
- 2012 Jul to 2014 Nov: Assistant Professor, Gwalior Engineering Group of Colleges, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
List of Publications
 Meenal Kate, Anjana Goen,“ Survey on Microstrip Patch Antenna for Dual Band WLAN Applications”, IJIR Journals, Volume 2, Issue 10, September 2016.
 Meenal Kate, Anjana Goen“, Co-Planer Waveguide Circular Ring Microstrip Patch Antenna for WLAN Applications”, STM Journal of Communication Engineering and Systems,Volume 6, Issue 3, August 2016.
 Meenal Kate, Anjana Goen,“ Comparison and Performance Evaluation on Microstrip Patch Antenna for WLAN Applications” National Conference on Recent Trends in Microwave Engineering, Page-68-73 October 2016.
Meenal Kate, Anjana Goen,“ Survey on various techniques of Microstrip Patch Antenna”, IJEECS Journals, Volume 5,Issue 5, May 2016.
 Meenal Kate, Anjana Goen“ Design and Characterization of Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antenna for Wi-MAX
Applications” STM Journal of Recent Trends in Electronics and Communication Systems, Volume 3, Issue 3,
- Well-developed communication skills with reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility & Integrity, exceptional presentation skills with ability to perform above expectations.
- Represented College on various career fairs, involved in talent acquisition team where my role was to guide and council students to choose their career path.
- Equipped with the knowledge of Communication Systems, Satellite Communication, Electronic Instrumentation and other functioning equipment.
- Understanding of all aspects Governing Operational Activities and up to date knowledge of latest technological advancements, regulations, guidelines and statutory compliances in the industry.
- Assisted teaching staff and develop the co operative learning.
- Co ordinate presentation and demonstration as part of teaching curriculum. Developed and
- implemented program to encourage student participation.
- Coordinated counseling , registration, and guidance activities for all incoming students
- A keen planner and ability to see the vulnerable domain.
- Development of various labs and faced the various inspections of AICTE successfully.
- Supervised others in the maintenance and enforcement of university policies.
- · Co-ordinated cultural events and promotional activities of college.
- · Supervise the batch of students & maintain decorum among students during classes & ensure adherence to rules/regulations.
- · Collaborate with colleagues to design course content & develop study material for the students as per curriculum.
- · Create comprehensive classroom assessment methods and techniques-adopt effective tools which are compliment with the education board.
- · Identify area of improvement while working with students and effectively coach them to improve their performance.
Workshop/ Short Term Session: Attended:
- Attended Seven days “Faculty Development Programme” at GLA University.
Worked as a project head on circuit implementation in electronics circuit simulation and PCB fabrication under Sensor Development Division at DRDE Gwalior.