Contact Number: 9045060397
- 5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of computer science
2013 Doctorate of Philosophy (Computer Science &Engineering) [pursuing],
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat.
2010–2012 Masters of Technology (Computer Science), Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Deemed University, Agra.
2006–2010 Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology), BabuBanarasiDas National Institute of Technology and Management (Uttar Pradesh Technical University), Lucknow.
2004–2005 Senior Secondary (Science), Air Force School, Agra [C.B.S.E.].
2002–2003 Secondary (Science), Air Force School, Agra [C.B.S.E.].
- Chaurasia, Amit, and Vivek Kumar Sehgal, Performance of Gaussian and Non- Gaussian Synthetic Traffic on Networks-on-Chip, In: International Journal of Multimedia Data Engineering and Management (IJMDEM) 8.2 (2017): 33-42, IGI Global.
- Amit Chaurasia and Vivek Sehgal, Optimal buffer-size estimation by Synthetic Self-similar traces for different traffics for NoC, In: ACM SIGBED Review, 12(3), 6-12.
- Amit Chaurasia and Aman Tyagi,Implementation of RSA algorithm using Aryabhatta Remainder Theorem, In: National Conferences on Recent Advances in Physics & Technologies organized by Department of Physics, Agra
Ph.D Thesis Supervised
Awarded/ Completed : NIL
Working : NIL
Postgraduate Thesis Supervised
Completed/ Awarded : NIL
Working : NIL
- 3 times GATE qualified in the year 2010, 2012 & 2013.
- Worked as a Cadet in National Cadet Corps (N.C.C) for two years (in year 2001 and year 2003).
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- 2016 Attended Short Term Course on Instructional Planning & Delivery (Module III:Student Evaluation) organized by Education and Educational Management, NITTTR, Chandigarh
- 2015 Attended IEEE-ACM workshop on Internet of Things organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat.
- 2012 Attended UGC-SAP seminar on Soft Computing Applications in Robotics organized by Department of Physics & Computer Science, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- 2011 Attended UGC-SAP seminar on The National Unique ID Project: Prospects and Challenges organized by Department of Physics & Computer Science, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- 2010 Attended UGC-SAP seminar on Bio Inspired Systems organized by Department of Physics & Computer Science, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- 2012 Registered for course Media Processing & Communication floated jointly under a MoU signed between DEI, Agra and IIT Delhi.
- 2011 Registered for course Computer Networking:Minor Project floated jointly under a MoU signed between DEI, Agra and University of Maryland, USA.