- 2.5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering
M.Tech. (2015-2017):NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA
B.Tech. (2007-2011):GIANI ZAIL SINGH COLLEGE OF ENGG.& TECH., BATHINDA, PUNJAB (Govt. College)
- Prateek and J. P. Misra (2017), “Study of Effects of Wire Related Parameters of WEDM on Aerospace Alloy 6082”, Proc. of National Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (NCRAME-2017), N.I.T. Kurukshetra, Haryana, India, Vol. 1, pp.70-74, ISBN: 978-93-86256-88-1.
- Prateek and J. P. Misra (2017), “Effects of Various Process Parameters of WEDM on Performance Characteristics: A Review”, International Journal of Innovation Research in Science and Engineering (IJIRSE-2017), NITTR, Chandigarh, India, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp 34-40.
- Prateek, J. P. Misra (2018), “Manufacturing of Miniature Gear of AA6082 by WEDM Process”,1st International Conference on New Frontiers in Engineering, Science and Technology, New Delhi, India, Vol. 1, pp 281-285.
- J. P. Misra, M.Danish, Prateek, A.Singh, M.F. Ullah (2018),”Effect of Wire Related Parameters and Servo Feed on Process Performance Characteristics during WEDM of Combustor Material”, 2nd International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, SRMIST, Chennai, India, Vol. 402, pp 1-7.
- Prateek and J. P. Misra (2018), “Empirical Modeling of Surface Roughness during WEDM of AA6082”. (Communicated)
- A Project named as TRED-E-CYCLE (funded by Govt. of India) is under patent filing stage (File No. 201811026312) through GLA UNIVERSITY.