- 5.5 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
- Presently working as an Assistant professorin GLA University, Mathura, in Department of Mechanical Engineering since 1st Feb’ 2017.
- Worked as an Assistant professorin Rawal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad, in Department of Mechanical Engineering from 2nd July’ 2012 to 25th Jan’ 2017.
- Production Engineer (10thAugust09 – 7thAug10), PSL LIMITED, GANDHIDHAM (GUJARAT), ISO 14001- 2004.
PSL Limited is a huge high profile spiral steel pipe manufacturing Company with a large export base. Several types of welding technologies, including TWO STEP HELICAL SUBMERGED ARC WELDING, are employed in this company for the manufacture of high quality metal (mild steel) pipes for various clients like GAIL, BPCL, INDIAN OIL & many more. My main role was to deliver the good quality metal pipes maintaining all the standards set by the customers by using different types of testing. Also to take care of all the documentation work & to deal with inspectors of the customer.
- PhD (Pursuing):Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering) since July 2016.
Course Work: I did my course work with the SGPA of 9.38
- M.Tech. (Manufacturing Technology & Automation) from Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in 2012 with 75 % marks.
- B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) from Doon Valley Institute of Engineering & Technology, Karnal (Kurukshetra University) in 2009 with 68 % marks.
- 10+2 from C.B.S.E, New Delhi in 2005 with 72 % marks.
- Matriculation from C.B.S.E, New Delhi in 2003 with 76 % marks.
- Vikas Pruthi, Deepak Sharma, Nikhil Kumar and Sanjay Raheja (2013) “Improvement in the Manufacturing Process of Clutch Disc by Implementation of Lean Tools and Techniques”, International Journal of Futuristic Science Engineering and Technology, Volume 1, Issue 7, pp. 396-404.
- Deepak Sharma and Pravin Kumar (2016) “AHP-TOPSIS integrated approach for third-party logistics selection: a case of petroleum gas sector in India” ICAPIE-2016, DTU, Delhi.
Presented above technical paper in the conference “ICAPIE-2016” International Conference on Advanced Production and Industrial Engineering on 9-10 December 2016 in association with Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering) at Delhi-110042.
- Deepak Sharma, Praveen Kumar and Prathvi Singh (2015) “Human Performance Enhancement- A Quality Tool” NCRTME-2015, R.I.E.T- Faridabad, pp. 162-164.
- Deepak Sharma, Nikhil Kumar and Sumit Sharma (2014) “The Effects of Heat Treatment Processes on Mechanical properties & Microstructures of alloy steel EN24” NCETME-2014, Echelon Institute of Engineering and Technology, Faridabad, pp. 99-105.
- Seminar Attended: Attended the Symposium on Advancements in Engine Technology, SAET-2011 organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, A.I.T.M, Palwal.
- Life Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG), Hong Kong
(Member Number: 154659)
- Got Second position in PhD Course work.
- Secured Second Position in M.Tech.
- Organized Industrial Visit in Yakult, Sonipat for fourth year students of Rawal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad.
- Actively participate in Admission Cell at R.I.E.T, Faridabad.