Contact Number: 9936571110
- 6 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of Management & Commerce.
- 1 year of industry experience.
- D.Phil (submitted), Department of Commerce & Business Administration, University of Allahabad, 2016.
- UGC NET(management) December, 2012.
- MBA (Marketing. & Operations), Amity Business School, AUUP, 2009, (CGPA-6.6)
- B.Tech(IT),UP technical University, 2007. 64.14%
- ISC, Boy’s High School and College, Allahabad, 2003, 72.2%
- ICSE, Boy’s High School and College, Allahabad, 2001, 80.33%
Title: Effect of Economic Growth Initiatives on Regional Economies: A study in Indian context
- International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Indexed in Scopus(Elsevier)
- Listed in ABDC
Details: Evaluation of economic development initiatives on regional economies suggesting suitable approaches required for economic development
Title: Social entrepreneurship for Sustainable Economic Development:
A need to increase workforce participation
- Global Journal of Enterprise Information System
- Indexed in Google Scholar
- Volume 7, Issue 2 , April-June 2015
Details: emphasis on importance of sustainable economic development. It shows the drawbacks of Sustainable Competitive advantage and how it could be replaced by Sustainable Economic Development with the help of Social Entrepreneurship.
Title: Organic farming: a new avenue for rural entrepreneurs for sustainable business
- International Journal of Education and Management Studies
- Volume 6(1), March 2016
Details: This paper tries to evaluate organic farming as an option to deal with the problems faced by the agricultural sector and to point out the new business opportunities that organic farming brings for entrepreneurs and existing farmers.
- " The paper entitled Lifestyle center: changing face of retailing” was presented by Sarita Maxwell and Vaibhav Tripathi in the “International Conference on Emerging Indian economy: opportunities and challenges” organized by BBS, Allahabad on 11-12 feb’12.
- The paper entitled “Rashtrotkarsh me upbhokta jagrukta apariharya” was presented by Vaibhav Tripathi and H. C. Malviya in the “National Conference on Arresting Slowdown In Economy- Strategies For Turnaround” organized by Institute of Business Studies, GLA University, Mathura on 22-23 Feburary,2014.
Conferences/ Seminars/Workshops Attended
- Attended FDP on High Impact Teaching Skills organized by GLA University from December 26-28, 2016.
- Attended FDP on Academic Communication organized by GLA University from October 5-15, 2016.
- Attended Case Method work shop Organized by IIM Calcutta on February 13&14, 2014 at IIM Calcutta.
- Attended National Workshop on Analytical Techniques for Research (April 12-18, 2014) organized by Global Network of Business Researchers at Dalhousie.