- 9 years Teaching/Research experience in the field of computer science
Pursuing from Jiwaji University, Gwalior on “A Study of Financial Performance of Public Sector Companies Engaged in the Business of Oil and Natural Gas” (Thesis Submitted)
National Eligibility Test
Passed in 2012 in Management
- Master of Business Administration
Area of specialization: (Finance and Marketing)
University: U. P. Technical University, Lucknow
Marks Obtained: 70%
- M.Com from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra with 63.5% in 2011.
- Graduation from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, with 50% in 2006.
- Intermediate from U.P. Board Allahabad in 2003 with second division.
- High school from U.P. Board Allahabad in 2001 with second division.
- “Impact of Monetary Policy on GDP of India”, PRAGATI: Journal of Indian Economy, Volume 5, Issue 2, July-December 2018, pp. 16-29 (Indexing in ProQuest, ICI)
- “Financial Performance Analysis of IOCL & ONGC: Pre and Post Deregulation, The IUP Journal of Accounting Research & Audit Practices” (Accepted for publication).
- “Impact of foreign institutional investor on the volatility of Indian Stock Market using GarchModel” Focus journal of international Business, Jan 2018, Volume 5, issue 1 (Indexing in ProQuest, ICI) (Second Author)
- impact of deregulation in petroleum product prices on stock price of petroleum PSUs in India” International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, ISSN: 2455-1627 Volume 4; Issue 3; May 2018; Page No. 64-66
- “Financial performance analysis of indian oil corporation during pre and post deregulation”International Research Journal ofManagement Sociology & Humanities, Vol 8 Issue 8 [Year 2017] ISSN 2277 – 9809 (0nline)
- Presented paper titled “ Impact of GST on manufacturing industry” in the international business and finance conference of JamiaIslamia university.
- Presented paper titled “impact of non-performing assets on financial performance of public and private sector banks in India” in national conference on Business and Management: changing dynamics, organized by Sikkim University
- Presented Research Paper on “A Profile of Indian Education System- Different Issue and Challenges” in Paritantra 2016 at Dayalbagh University, Agra
- Presented research paper on “analysis of financial performance of Indian Oil Corporation During Pre and Post Deregulation” in two days’ seminar on “emerging issue in Commerce, Management and IT and Education organized by Indian Accounting Association.
- Presented paper on “assessing financial performance of Indian public sector companies engaged in the business of oil and gas” in national seminar organized by K.R.G college, Gwalior
- Paper presented on “customer engagement in Marketing” in 6th PIMG international conference.
- Attended various conference in management and commerce.
- Three days workshop on GST in NIFM in Faridabad in 2018
- One-week workshop on “Data Analysis Using SPSS and Structural Equation Modeling” organized by NIT Kurukshetra
- One-day knowledge Sharing Program on “Teaching Methodology- Use of Case Study Method” organized by IBS Group.
- Two days’ faculty development Programme on “Consciousness and Ethics Based Management” organized by GLA University, Mathura
- Workshop on “Opportunities and Challenges for Young Entrepreneurs in Changing Society: with special reference to Make in India Programme” organized by MLB College, Gwalior.
- Workshop on “Utility of Computer in Class Teaching” organized by BSA College, Mathura.