||Minimum first division or equivalent Marks in B Tech in the relevant branch or first division or equivalent Marks in MCA for Computer Science and for Energy Systems in M. Sc.- Physics with first division or equivalent Marks.
||On the basis of merit, based on GATE Score and/ or percentage of marks in qualifying exam and Personal Interview.
|| Fee is Rs. 76,500 per sem. & Rs.1,50,000 per annum for M Tech.
About the Course
- Well-established Laboratories with modern state of art industry oriented equipments/softwares as LabVIEW, Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS), Tanner EDA tool, Xilinx ISE, MATLAB etc.
- Establishment of LabView Academy (Virtual Instrumentation Lab): MOU signed with NI Systems (India) Pvt. Limited for LabVIEW Academy program. After completing the program, students have the opportunity, knowledge, and tools to attempt the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) exam.
- Focus on Core placements. Some of core recruiters for campus placements are Samsung India, Haicheng VIVO Mobile, Lava International, Sony India, Hewlett Packard (HP) Entreprise ,VVDN Technologies, Padmini VNA Mechatronics, Samriddhi Automation, Exicom Telesystems Ltd, Kalindi Rail Nirman Enginners, Lumax Auto Technologies, Uflex Ltd. etc
- In addition to core curricula, course offers subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employability.
- To Improve research skills, We Encourage students to have maximum industrial exposure through visits for problem identification and emerging technologies
- Curriculum of the program is competent to impart skills as per feedback provided by premier organizations of industry and academia.
- Seminars, Workshops, conferences and symposia are organized in joint participation of the Department, Professional bodies and/or the industries.
- MTech teaching Faculty members having Minimum PhD qualification and experienced from IIT’s, IIIT’s and NIT’s etc.
Job Prospects in Top Multi National Companies :
Students can attain various professional positions as Developers, Design Engineers, VLSI Designer, RF Engineer and QA Analyst in electronics/telecom industry and facilitate their placement in Government, Semi-Government and leading companies like Cadence, Accenture, HCL , Wipro Technologies, Cognizant, TCS, LG Soft, Tech Mahindra and Infosys.Career in teaching as Lecturer or Assistant Professor in various universities and academic institution can also be started.
Job/Research Prospects in Public Sector Organization :
Opportunities also include pursuing PhD and research position in reputed universities and taking up research assignments in wireless communication, VLSI, robotics, signal processing and various allied areas. Graduates can also enroll into DRDO, CSIO, ISRO labs for doctorate programmes.