Department of Electronics & Communications
The department of electronics and communication engineering has been playing a vital role in producing technologists of highest caliber. The department offers B Tech program to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all areas of electronics engineering such as Integrated electronics and circuits, Tele-communications, Control & Automation and VLSI.
The department is characterized by earmarked, demarcated & self- sustained educational infrastructure. The standard laboratories in the Electronics & Communication Engineering Department provide thrilling experience to the students on CRO, Signal Generation, Antenna Trainer Equipments, Microwave Benches, Digital Communication Equipments, Multiple power supplies, Turbo & Micro Assembler, etc.
E&C department has 6 flour, well structured building for itself. There are approximately 50 large class rooms that are airy and Well lighted & Equipped with all modern facility like fan ,light, LCD overhead projector, computer, Wi-Fi, internet, large marker board& chalk board, well furnished Bench & desks, podium.
- Well-established Laboratories with modern state of art industry oriented equipments/softwares as LabVIEW, Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS), Tanner EDA tool, Xilinx ISE, MATLAB etc.
- Establishment of LabView Academy (Virtual Instrumentation Lab): MOU signed with NI Systems (India) Pvt. Limited for LabVIEW Academy program. After completing the program, students have the opportunity, knowledge, and tools to attempt the Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) exam
- Focus on Core placements. Some of core recruiters for campus placements are Samsung India, Haicheng VIVO Mobile, Lava International, Sony India, Hewlett Packard (HP) Entreprise ,VVDN Technologies, Padmini VNA Mechatronics, Samriddhi Automation, Exicom Telesystems Ltd, Kalindi Rail Nirman Enginners, Lumax Auto Technologies, Uflex Ltd. etc
- EC Advantage: Students get equal opportunities for campus placements in software companies also such as Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Tech-Mahindra, Rose IT Solutions, Torry Harris, HCL Technologies etc.
- In addition EC students can apply for government organizations like IES, ISRO, DRDO, BEL, ECL, BHEL, BDL, BSNL, Indian railways, NALCO, IOCL, CIL, Armed forces etc.
- Placement Statistics: Batch 2016: 81.4%, Batch 2017:91% , Batch 2018:83%* (Upto APRIL 15 & Continued)
Scope of Electronics & communication Engg
Now a day’s electronics and communication engg has influenced all fields of human life, computer, telephone, Mobile, internet, radio, TV & bio-medical instruments, without which human life cannot imagine, so it is most widely used branch of engineering and science.
Electronics & communication engg has very wide scope in all fields like:
- Electronic Industry
- Surveillance( Radar & satellite)
- Research &
- Higher studies
- Student and faculty ratio is good in department, and follow the AICTE & UGC norms.
- All faculty member of the department are highly skilled, they are very much dedicated to teaching and learning process.
- All faculty member follow some innovative teaching approach, that is beyond general approach like “ chalk-&-talk”.
- That is very beneficial to students in their learning process. Faculties in department are not only teacher, but act as facilitator.
Labs & software availability
All the related lab and software are available in the department. Following are the labs that are well established and equipped with all modern equipment:
Electronics lab 1st & 2nd
Control system lab
Following software is also available in the department